Trips for my mother in law tits

Trips for my mother in law tits

Bump for interest

roll

You dont exactly seem like the right person to ask but should I get a polyeurethane or carbon fiber splitter for my mazda 3? I mostly drive on public streets but sometimes like to pay my fees and take a track day.

no trips plz

Poly's cheaper, but if you dont want to replace it in a year or two, go carbon.

>track day
>mazda 3

Roll

Sick reference bro, you always have the sickest references.

Seriously though its a japanese hatchback. It has track car written all over it.

But if I hit a curb, Ill have to replace carbon right away? I think maybe I should go eurethane until I have the funds for a second car, turn my 3 into a track car only and make the new one my daily driver.

U don't need a splitter, get tires and learn how to drive your car.

"You don't need a graphics card, get a good processor and learn how manage your resources"

Thats you. thats what you sound like.

fine ill bite

post em

lol what do you think a front splitter is gonna do for your Mazda 3 track day? Better off saving for a good set of coilovers if you're serious about it.

best trips

haha you tripped yourself

Nice OP

I'd fuck those taters

I dun goofed

the more interesting question is - how'd you get em?

It's not obvious?

I feel like you were maybe asked to figure out what was wrong with your father in laws computer at some point and he felt like maybe these pictures were safe because they were in an unlabled folder that was inside of an unlabled folder. But if we could go back to talking about my mazda 3 hatchback? I'm thinking maybe getting some diffusers instead and going for more of a topspeed thing than a cornering thing.

Get a Cobb stage 1-2 kit and reflash your car. Probably benefit your top speed more than a splitter and/or diffuser.

dumb fuck, its spy shots

Smart man

More?

>Calls me a dumb fuck.
>I got nothing.

You win this round.

JUST

ICE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

No words

If anyone actually believes this cuck it's fake. The same dude makes this thread about once a month for some reason

Whoah did you guys ever notice that "Justice is a dish best served cold"

Is literally "Just ICE"

"Is a dish best served cold"?

yup

I make it when I browse Sup Forums. Sorry it's not daily.

What else am I missing? Throw some shit down on me, destroy my worldview. What super obvious thing am I oblivious to? Give me your best shot.

maybe something about how obvious and oblivious are only one letter apart? Just noticing that right now, actually

Satan has blessed this thread

I'm sad now

lol

how big are these?

40DDD