Typed n***er on my college computer (over 18), the people snaked me to the head and she is black...

typed n***er on my college computer (over 18), the people snaked me to the head and she is black... how do i get out of this....
also my best friend is black and i dont think it would go well if he heard about this.. ITT laugh at me or tell me what to do

t. white, not racist,

>n***er
don't know what this means

Say it was autocorrect

He obviously means nagger

> not racist

Well buddy, after this is all over you'll quickly become racist once you see how wildly niggers chimp out over the most stupidest shit.

Have fun getting your shit beaten in by a pack of wild niggers

Type C****er

>n***er
>the people snaked me to the head

Once he hears about it you should tell him that you wanted to be edgy, if he doesn't respond well then be straight forward and tell him that you're going to treat him as an colleague and not as a friend anymore... Or do whatever you think is best :]

Black people will ruin your life. There's nothing you can do. You will get blasted everywhere. There's nothing you can do to stop it. They'll do anything for attention then cheer about how strong the black community is. Good luck man.

My feels go out to you if you held your black friend close and lose him because of a joke ;-;

I don't understand. Did you leave it on the log in or something? Admit you fucked up and that you don't really know why you did it. Say you didn't even think about it at the time and apologize because you know it's racist and damaging and that you want to be more conscientious in the future. Ask if they know any good books or programs that can help you be more aware. Accept your punishment and they might go easy on you.

Good luck indeed ;-;

welp, you thought it's funny.
If the people around you are not laughing, you are maybe surrounded by the wrong people.

My rl friends are shitposters as well.
I can openly be myself, with all the mental baggage that comes along with being a b/tard, without having to fear weird stares or social repercussions, since my friends understand the references and inside jokes of internet culture. I can be me and laugh about whatever I want.

So either become a salty basement-dweller, like I used to be, or connect with those who actually share your cultural background. We are children of the information-age, and our shared values are not democracy, christianity, capitalism, or even communism.

We are children of the web, regardless how cringy or edgy it might sound.It is true non the less.
Once you understand that, you will live a more enjoyable life.

Kind of a "cuck" way of handling it (((imo)))

When I got written up for being drunk and damaging property I told them I had a drinking problem since I was sixteen and asked for information on local AA meetings and asked them to set me up with a counselor. i got off scott free because I made them think punishing me would be pointless. I wasn't full of shit though so that may have helped my case

Good point. :]

Ask for forgiveness from the thought police and tell them you don't wanna have your face eaten alive by rats. Then just say 2+2=5

You are sneaky.

You don't have to mean it although leaving nigger up on your computer is pretty fucking stupid and op probably should learn not to be a little edgelord.

fool I don't understand what the problem is you typed "nigger' like come on tell them to grow the fuck up and face reality they wont do shit I call black people niggers all the time there pussys

nigger

>typed n***er on my college computer (over 18), the people snaked me to the head and she is black... how do i get out of this....
what the fuck are you even trying to say

In what context were you using it user? If it was a computer just claim you wanted to study the origin or effect it has had on society. Dont just seem like the racist faggot you are.

I think they covered him in snakes until only his head was exposed. I'm still trying to figure out who "she" is though

True, but then again being forgetful can happen to some of the best of us ;-;

after running this through google translate set to down syndrome, i think the proper translation is, "I typed the word "nigger" into my school computer, my classmates told on me to the principal, and she happens to be black. I'm only in 8th grade, and I don't want this to destroy my social life, what do I do now?"

So you typed "nudder" into your computer? How do you get in trouble for such a harmless word?

translation:
he left the word "nigger" on some college PC, people saw it, and told the head of deans, who is a black women.
He now possibly faces charges and getting the boot from said college.
Now he's asking for help.
/autism

No, it can't be. Unless OP states what he said, Google Translate is wrong.

>For all we know, he could've typed "nooder"

Unless OP states what he actually typed, then it's safe to assume he typed "Nudger"

/Nice grammar

meh, I'm german.
Cut me some slack.

Still your claim is wrong. We need OP to confirm what he actually typed.

It's also possible he's a bong and by college he means his third year of high school in which case who fucking cares?

You should care because he typed in "norder" and got in trouble for it. Censorship at it's worst.

be a fucking man, if you're friend gets that mad over nigger, oh well he wasn't a real friend anyway.

Fucking pathetic

No. He has to have typed in "nieder." Otherwise, how will we know if OP doesn't confirm?

>the people snaked me to the head
idk what this means but it sounds gay as fuck

Claim you identify as black and tell them to stop oppressing you and to check their privilege. That word is a painful one to hear from someone that isn't one of your brothers

A real friend would also respect that the word nigger was offensive to you on a really deep level and not leave it up for people to see. You're an ignorant twat.

>snaked

SNEK !!!

>my best friend is black

eww, gross, niggers stink, wtf!!

say youre doing a review on huckle berry finn and quoting something

or autocorrect

explain yourself, if nobody can empathize, slaughter their families.