It's not hard to get a get. Example A

Her: why dont you ever lisent
Me

Dubs

Faggot Amateur

mfw first get is a Normie meme

Dubs of Truth

When you've poisoned the water hole but she still got a friend in me

All you fucking newfags need to learn how its done. I can't believe you're allowed to use a computer from all the shit i had to read in the last two days. When my doctor would've told me that Sup Forums has become the most rancid cancer it could've ever been i would have pulled the trigger. Good fucking damnit. You guys all suck balls big time. I bet none of you has spent more that twenty five years in a coma or has been struck by lightning or been pissed drunk after finding out your wife's been cheating on you with the gardener right??? I hate you all, fucking all of you and i hope you and every shitpost you made in the last 200 years will be met with a horrible fate which will come in the form of a million spam emails onto your instagram accounts! Don't deny it, i know you own an instagram account and you know what? I also know that you'll be shitting brix about how many notifications you'll recieve after a trillionpentahexamillion friend requests from russion bots hits your account. I fucking hate you so much. Have a nice day. Thank you merkel.

N8 b8 m8 wanna d8 f8k

innit?