also ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx73YHRLOQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait she has benis?

no, just no

>why
>i just wanted a normal son, not even son that would become a doctor

I wonder why these creatures mutilate themselves, does it yield any benefit whatsoever

>TFW your son is a mentally deranged turbo-faggot

this faggot is giving me cancer, i should commit sudoku before this shit gets worse

They have nothing else to talk about besides their sexuality, no contribution to the human race. Can't wait for a sleeker younger sub group to emerge and make trans look like dated tame losers. Maybe it will be the pedophiles demanding equal rights citing their cave man laws god given rights and start changing around the laws to their benefit until it is sodom and gamorrah in this bitch and we have a hitler figure rise to power. I knew it was coming with Trump, he let people know it is possible now in 4 generations it will be someone that actually takes things too far and begins the genocide.

You're right. But it'll be worse than the pedos. It'll be the fucking furries. The next generation of "this is who i am on the inside".

>people actually thinking furries are more despicable than child molesters

make that 1 or 2 generations.

This needs to be a meme.

Uh captain? We're picking up furry activity.

Hahhaha
Bitch with the gas face

Am I the only one laughing at the fact that an Asian family has the last name Dragun?

Face of a man who knows his genetic lineage is going to end. Every fibre of his biological being screaming disappointment and failure into his face.

Sorry but fucking a 13yo girl, while not legal, is completely understandable. Fucking a dog is not. Go yiff in a gas chamber you sick degenerate fuck.

Hecken gulag for you, furry boy!

I think they're trying to be forward thinkers. Like when a nu-male takes his wife's surname. They love xim they've adopted xer YouTube persona surname.

I have disowned this creature

Keep that shit on Tumblr, you "forward thinking" faggot.

Just trying to ease the tension, baby!

We demand equal rights. Having sex with dogs is natural because we are dogs born into human bodies. I was born this way and I demand you take me seriously you privileged cis sapien

What happened to it's face?

>implying furries fuck dogs

The word you're looking for is zoophile, tard.

And if you wouldn't fuck pic related you're fucking gay.

>I just wan noma child!

Can't tell of trolling or actual weirdo.

hi u ok

I'm mentally I'll

youtube.com/watch?v=hx73YHRLOQY

This guy is seriously fucked. This is hilarious.

Whats worse, your son being gay or trans (pre dick chopped edition)

I vote trans. Gay is whatever. Trans is a legit mental disorder, like body dysphoria, but so many can't seem to accept it as that.

trans is definitely worse. gay is at least accepted in most developed countries. trans is taboo as fuck with the majority of the world's population