ITT:things that scare the american

ITT:things that scare the american

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Irony is I can almost guarantee you that STI was sold in the states.

go fuck yourself Pajeet

Nigger I drove a 6 speed Acura for years.

Ameriburger here

>thinks how to imress
>im retarded too

foreskin

i dont understand why americans dont drive manual, its not even driving with an automatic

The Brown Walkers.

We do drive manual. We just hate doing it. It's not a real "fear" thing as much as it is a laziness thing. I started driving around 15 and my first couple of cars were automatic. I freely admit that I was a terrible driver. About all I paid attention to was the gas pedal and the stereo. At some point I got a slow as fuck 4 door VW Rabbit diesel with a 4 speed manual transmission and from that point on I started actually learning how to drive.

Manual should be mandatory for first time drivers. Makes you pay attention to what you're doing.

The rest of the world getting smart enough to stop killing each other.

That way we won't have a reason to intervene

I like your style user

the only thing that scares me, are troll threads. Bye

t. Burger

doesn't "scare" me you stereotyping faggot

When Americans finally find out that their government lied to them all this time, and they are not free, or have freedom of speech and that Islamic Extremism isn't as large as they were led to believe.

Also finally finding out they didn't single-handed win the world wars. And they have committed huge amounts of war crimes themselves.

And of course that their country isn't as rich as they think they are, and why more and more areas of America are becoming poverty stricken.

Half the country is scared of guns, and the other half is scared of any non-related girl.

not to a yank though

>guns
>not free speech

Amerifag here love driving stick and those veggies look delicious

healthy food

Sauna.

>imress

k

>ITT:things that scare the american
Aluminium
Colour
Favour
Harbour
Cheese that tastes of something
Fruit that tastes of something
Small portions
Walking between shops
Biscuits are hard-baked goods
Gallons that aren't undersized
Petrol
Tyres
Roads
Pavements that people walk on
Pedestrian crossings

Hey third world scum vagina, this is it for me. U-S-A!

Enjoy your cholera.

you dumbfuck my first car was a 5 speed chevy s10. drove that for over 250K miles before she gave out.

to be honestly that scares most people

Texas fag here. What are those?

OP is such a loser that where she's from AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS must be a rarity. SAD!

So in the years 2000 - 2015, over 200,000 underage girls were married in the US. The youngest being 10 year old girls.

3,500 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012.

A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man in Alabama.

And only last month did New York state finally get round to banning any child under 17 from marrying.

So what is your excuse again America?

Land of the Free Predators
Home of the Paedos

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

the food that your food eats

Donald Trump couldn't even lift that sword

He'd start sweating and pee himself, like at the GOP debate

Fuck yeah we're scared of Middle Eastern Muslims.

I miss the day of the hot rod. Everyone drove manual. Gas at 30some cents a gallon. Auto trans weren't that good so if you wanted acceleration and/or real control of your car you drove manual.

FUNNY AND ORIGINAL

>texas
>doesn't recognize a jalapeno

Dallas-fag spotted.

Go live in the san Francisco bay area for 6 months with a 50 mile commute 5 days a week and you'll see.

>at least we can afford cars

He is currently lifting the world while being attacked by poor little snowflakes

the distance between finger joints
the length of a foot
the distance between where one foot hits the ground while walking
literally 1000 steps

distances based on something so fast it has no bearing on the day to day lives of men and an arbitrary division of time

0F - 100F logical scale that humans can reasonably survive in

-18C - 38C arbitrary scale that humans can survive at

12 months
28-31 days
infinite years

28-31 days
12 months
infinite years

Check out the salty yank

Atheism.

>1 mile is 1000 steps
wat

i also have a 50 mile commute in the UK and have a nice car, try again amerifat

Not only do you drive on the wrong side of the road, but none of your drivers including professional ones can compete with the big boys outside America.

mile
from the latin "mille pacum"
one thousand steps

Yeah faggot, the rest of the world uses a "retarded" system, right?

>the distance between finger joints
>the length of a foot
>the distance between where one foot hits the ground while walking
>literally 1000 steps
whose feet are those feet?
>-18C - 38C arbitrary scale that humans can survive at
only if you live in Shitlaska or whatever cold shithole, 0C to 30C is easy enough to understand from not too cold to not too hot and -10C to 40C to very cold very hot

Checked

Also how do you aim with that

nice try kim

Check out the chubby limey who has never used a pedometer. Walk a mile and then look and see how many steps. It's pretty freakin close, eh chap? Eh Nigel? Cor blimey, hee haawwwwnk!

ITT:

Eurofats jealous of Amerifat in every which way.

>pedometer
why would anyone want to measure pedophiles?

Looks like we have another triggered amerifat.

Here's the reality, 99.95% of fat/obese people are that way because they are fucking greedy cunts.

Not because.... my genetics
Not because.... I was bullied
Not because.... feminism
Not because.... of diseases

Because... greedy fat cunts
Because... lazy fat cunts
Because... excuses make it easier to live with

Fuck them all, they cost nations multi billions a year on health care, why the fuck should decent hardworking people with good health pay for their up keeping.

Put them in a fat camp with a single bullet in a gun, either get fit and lose the fat and get a job and a life, or shoot themselves reducing costs.

And with America over 65% overweight, think of the fucking savings you stupid greedy yanks.

>exercise
>healthy food
>other cultures/countries

nerve gas

No, Canada.

Filename is redundant tho...

For accurate seat placement, of course.

>2017
>still thinks automatic weapons are for anything other than suppressing fire

Is that rifle upside down?

got any skooma?

Except when I turn on my 150inch flat screen tv and plop my fantasy down in front of it with bag of onion rings and a gallon of ranch to watch muh shows all I see on the news is bombings and and shooting and sand niggers running you europoors over

Americans even when trying to get the upper hand have to lie about their "cosy" life.

All we see when we get news about America, is "Trump said shit again", "North Korea we will destroy them", "Children shot at school", "Protestor run down by a salty fascist", "more riots", "black guy killed by cop", "more poverty as more middle class Americans use food banks to supplement their diets"..

I could go on.

underrated choking hazard

am american and would plow all those pussies

>being this much American
>not understanding the satire of the pic
>not clearly knowing it was pointing at the hypocritical mind of the American
>Americans who think America is amazing but everywhere else is shit, when it is the opposite
>"but I get as much fatty ass foods as I want, mortgage my house to pay for kids hospitalizations, sesame street English, system where the government steals trillions each year from Americans to line their own pockets."

Good job yankyfat, good job.

Just like Trump, what day we on for the 30 day plan?

Didn't he say he would make quick work of Kim Jong-Un if he launched another missile or conduct a nuclear test again, both have happened since then, what has he done?

Didn't leave the paris accord either.

Sounds like Trump is exactly American, all talk and pussy action.

Why the fuck are you replying to me you morom. I was just declaring my love of BBWs

Yet no one wants to fuck with us

American Here! I will post the images below that I don't know what to do with/scare me:

-- fat women are awful to look at
-- fatties become louder as more are present
Doesn't count section that applies to erryone:
-- why vore
-- don't be stupid. The global shitstorm that follows the DPRK's collapse will be an international burden.

Summary:
I'm a communist because I like vegetables and salads. Pretty sure nobody likes fat people, vore is icky, and the DPRK is dumb as fuck.

Islamic Extremists
North Korea
Mexican Cartels
Mafia
Triad families

Yeah no-one wants to fuck with you user.

You forgot the Pope, but that's more just our dumb president

>Triad families

>ITT idiots who think a scynchro'd 6 speed is driving manually

I beg to differ

xD you tell em user!
I drive extra manually, I sit down on an office chair and use my feet to get around town xDxD

tht plane looks like its gonna hit that building

Are you trying to say that humans can't survive below -18 °C? I guess I've died every winter.