Hello everybody

Hello everybody,
I'm defeated and i give up. After 10 years of my life steadily getting worse and worse i have finally decided to spare everyone else from my faggotry. I'm going to go down to the traintracks tonight and meet my end. Check the news tomorrow around conroe texas, bye Sup Forums, it's been real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcSUs9iZv-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will this event be livestreamed?!? And if ur life is that pathetic it prolli wont make the news user....

No it won't be livestreamed, and if you're so sure it won't make the news then don't check, i don't care you figgit

the XXX's are ptsd ridden

It doesn't really work like that lol

Wat is this xxx

don't do it. please.

i'm sure there must be at least one person in your life that truly cares for you but i also understand that sometimes you have to do something for yourself and not to keep others happy. i just hope its not over something shitty. godspeed user.

Post End Digits were censored or something for a bit to prevent GOTS and such i think. Don't really remember much

Stay with us.

I know that feel op, but that's because we're both faggots.

Seen two of these guys dead on the road today

At least make it interesting. Post something like the gov is persuing you because you know where the ovnis are or some shit like that. Then, when you die, people will go fucking crazy

yeah, man, if you're going to hell
at the very least have the fucking decency
to take some ISIS motherfuckers with you.
YVAN EHT NIOJ

You do care since you responded you sad sack of shit. Try and get it this time you collosal fuck up. You won't be missed.

>ever
Nobody has ever killed themselves on Sup Forums.

/thread

Im not going to join the navy i was already in the army for a few years

You a pussy you just sound you cant do it you a big pussy

check if my summary is wrong. You are
>a white male american
>30 years old
>a trained killing machine
>quite literate
>gay
So..
take drugs and have some fun

Not gay, I just turned 24 monday, and i dont care for drugs anymore man and i don't really wanna go out and "have fun" I'd rather just be done with this shit. I just figured itd be cool for people to see this and then read about it tomorrow

don't do it man

99% of larp but if you're gonna do it make sure you don't just get sliced in half and have to lay there in agony.

Seek help btw.

just get some help

tis not worth it man

See this: Both of you will end up dead eventually but guess who is going to have a better time.

Op even though you're a massive faggot dont do it. Tell us more so we can somehow try to help you out :(

youtu.be/WcSUs9iZv-g

Pls watch (for anyone wondering its a video about a guy who jumped off golden gate bridge or what ever its called and survived)

>24
you literally got your whole life in front of you.
It's been only 3 years since you have become a legit mature person.
you're practically a new-born adult.

You gonna bring some music to listen to?