Celtic or Rangers?

Celtic or Rangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WALO5tQQ1D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Celtic for me

Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park...

None as not religious, Ill support my local team rather than wanna be giants

I am not religious and I hate bigotry. I only started supporting Celtic because everyone else in my school did. Before that I used to support clydebank when they were a professional team and Celtic also.

Wat r thos????

ITT: Taigs and Huns

t. Englishman

What's everyone's thoughts on Saturday?

Celtic and St. Pauli! You'll never walk alone!

Saturday is stupid, its like friday but a day later and some people just skip work for some reason.

CELTIC

Rangers. Fuck Celtic.

Rangers

Rangers. Fuck the ira

Why bring Irish politics into it? It's people like you that make people think less of Celtic and rangers

fuck those dirty huns

Rangers, Queens Park Rangers!

Rangers. Cunts.

Google old firm you fanny.

I did

The Old Firm is the collective name for the Scottish football clubs Celtic and Rangers, who are both based in Glasgow. The origin of the term is unclear but may derive from the two clubs' initial match in which the commentators referred to the teams as "like two old, firm friends" or alternatively may stem from a satirical cartoon published in a magazine prior to the 1904 Scottish Cup Final between the sides, depicting an elderly man with a sandwich board reading "Patronise The Old Firm: Rangers, Celtic Ltd", highlighting the mutual commercial benefits of their meetings. The name may also be a reference to these two teams being among the original 11 members of the Scottish Football League formed in 1890

Still waiting for your response

LOL beta as fuck

up the ra

CELTIC
youtube.com/watch?v=WALO5tQQ1D0

That's bilious! This post will end with 63, 20, 23, 85, 10, 19 or 65.

it's like asking if i prefer piss or shit