Wwyd/rate for more

Wwyd/rate for more

super fucking cute little ass. wanna eat it and fuck it from behind.

She would love that

more?

Have lots

Gf wwyd

So fucking hot

Who?

first girl, but both are good

gf wwyd?

Thanks

more

Of?

girl in OPs post, stroking to her

Wwyd

I'd probably ask her if I could masturbate with her panties while she's getting fucked by a real man who'll manhandle her and toss her around like a piece of meat.

wwyd?

brace my hands on the back of her neck, rub my hard cock all over her face before deeply fucking her throat, her drool soaking my balls

As I fuck her, lean in and kiss and lightly bite her nose. Don't know why. Got a thing for noses.

wwyd/rate ?

No gag reflex

fucking hot

Have pics of her using it too

Would love to feel that tongue stud all up and down my dick while she services me in an alley

I want to see it filling her

Well?

Wwyd for more

When we were done I'd cum on her tits and make her walk around in public like that. Any of her in tight dresses/shirts?

No sorry

Would definitely break my dick off in that. What about bikini or bra pics?

Lovely smile

Any of her asshole?

What would you do to her laying there like this?

Yeah. Make her hike her shirt up while she blows me barely hidden from the street, then nut all over her chest and then go get dinner

does she like being fucked in her ass?

Yes

After that, take her to a fitting room in the mall and plow her until we get kicked out. On the way back, make her flash her tits and pussy to strangers

Tell me how you'd fuck her.

On a skyscraper rooftop overlooking the city

With a loaded 12g in my ass

Gonna bust to her, got any more tongue stud/bikini/bra?

On tongue

I would love to bust on that tongue

She likes cum play

Oh yeah? Any pics of that? Examples of how she plays?

Blowing bubbles? Drooling it back out then licking it up?

wwyd to her?

No pics of it she likes cream pies and will lick it off anything likes it on her face and tits jist plays with it

Thin as a rail, would bang while holding her up against the wall then finish on petite tits or stomach. More? Age?

That's pretty hot, I'd cum in her then make her eat it when it drips out. More pics? Bra, tongue?

I'd force it down her throat while squeezing those tits hard.

Will post more if wwyd has interest

Id hold her down, make her squeeze those tits around my cock and fuck them til I blew all over those lips

Put on some soft jazz, turn the lights down, light some candles. Slide off her top, play with her nipples as I run my hand through her hair.

Work my way down to her shorts slide, and slide them off while caressing her thighs. Shove my face between her legs, and start eating her out. Keep going until she's warmed up.

Now I take my pants off, and move up to kiss her and get in a better position. This is when I start to kiss her nose. She's probably confused as hell, because who the fuck has a nose fetish?

As I kiss her nose I slide into her pussy. Then, as I start thrusting, I start kissing her mouth again, because that makes more sense.

I continue thrusting, I gradually build up speed until we're both close to cumming. With one hand, I run my hand through her hair, and the other massages her clit. When she finally orgasms, I shoot my load deep inside her.

As it oozes out, we both lay back, and she looks at me disappointed, because I'm a kissless virgin that couldn't satisfy a woman if I tried.

wwyd to her ?

Make her carry those stupid chairs to the trash while she's naked then bang her senseless by the window with the curtains open when she gets back

What would you do with which?

wwyd?

nice, any more

Bumping for more of your grill. Gonna finish to her but want extra for my collection

I think it's fair to say brutal things to both. Hope they like the taste of each other's pussy

Facefuck her and finish all over those beauties

Finger her in the back of a bus, make her give me head in a movie theatre. If she does well I'll let her sit on my face until she's tired of cumming

Rate for more

Brutal things like?

WWYD?

Nice tummy, very cute

last one wwyd or rate

Oh man why last one, I want more of that everything. 8.5/10, higher marks for change in hairstyle

There is only one course of action.

>rape

its the same girl, well more for wwyd

Does she like it rough? Gentle? Kinky? Gimme something to go on. As is I'd worship that ass before going to town on her pussy

Please rate/wwyd

Rate/wwyd for more

When you have to screw the dildo in

Age?

I read that has can wait to have my cock on your tongue, oops

ive been dating my white/blonde gf for 4 years...the other day she told me she likes black guys cause they have huge cocks. trust me, i WISH this was bait. I always thought the cuck threads on here were myths wtf. im so pissed off im considering dumping the literal 300+ nudes i have of her.

What would you do to the owner of these?

Dump her

Would you even consider doing something to this horrendous pussy?

here is a gift ;)

what would you do to this busty tattoed slut?

Whooooeee. Any of her in tight clothes? Or more bra shots?

Fucking MOAR

Ass fuck her while reaching round and squeezing those.

Easy. Fuck her tits then blow my load in her mouth.

I'm fucking her this weekend, best wwyd response is what I'll do to her

wwyd/rate?