Welcome to VA-11 HALL-A! What can I serve you tonight?

Welcome to VA-11 HALL-A! What can I serve you tonight?

Comfy thread no. 2, no hard feeling edition.

The jukebox selection for tonight:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_3iYwSKp8uwndzulQElFBjxGv03TjtCj

youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sixnik/talking-to-the-god-while-playing-cards-with-the-devil-prodby-beatzera
youtu.be/E_wAVL8j2Fs
youtu.be/dKaiJRV6IfU
youtu.be/9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8a9b76GMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7iGa4t9-I
youtu.be/RPMTZfNSXYQ
youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Regular pixel-bump

Also i'm posting

Comfy threads are comfy
Zzz...

hey john.

How's it going anons

what is this
what are we suppose to do here

midday comfy threads are always destined for failure
see you when the sun goes down

it's night somewhere, you self-centered bigot

Thank for bump!

Why does everybode keep calling me like that?!

Great, thank you! Weather in here is nicer actually...

We get comfy here! Go on, order a drink.

It's night in here, user.

No need to rude, user. Even if you're right

is this ok?

Everything is ok if it's ok for you, user!

So this is a thread where everybody is unnaturally nice to each other and role play, right? Am I still on ForChong?

Noice playlist m8

Yes! And no! We get comfy here. If you want to feel nostalgic, talk with other anons about life, or order a digital drink, you come here!

Why thak you! I personally love the Rainstorms and Rainbows, but all of them are great.

Nice picture, looks "matrix-ish"
where is it?

Hey anons, John
Not trying to be mean or anything, but don't you think this is pethetic? "Comfy thread", a place to feel nice and warm... And it's on the internet. Are all of you as lonley that you need to get your comfort from Sup Forums?

Manhattan

I never understood why would you put christmas lights round your house, got any reasons of your own, user?

1 more question
why ubuntu unity? :p
there are better de's

Well, since nobody is ordering anything, tonight the drinks are on the house!

It may be pathetic, but everything here is. And it doesn't matter if it's on the internet, as long as it gives you pleasure, user.

Also stop calling me John, my name is Gill!

i live in a small village, surrounded by many other villages and although nature is beautiful, everyone knows eachother and people are really judgemental, and love to spread rumors and gossip etc

sometimes i think its better to live in a big city
theres so many types of people that you can blend in. you can wear a funny hat and people dont gossip about it, and if they do, you wont even see them again
seems like you can just blend in and be forgotton and have amazing views from your balcony
and theres always something going on

villages are boring although to some people the quiet life is exactly what they want.

Since they're free, I'll have one or two. What do you recomend, Ja- I mean Gill.

Well, if you want something sweet, I recommend Fluffy Dream, it's my favourite. If something strong and sour is on your mind, Gut Punch is what you are looking for. But when it comes to promo and vintage drinks, Zen Star is the weirdest one.

I came in here with a simple beer in mind, but I guess I can give Zen Star a try. It can't hurt... I hope

holy shit after the joint this song is even better, thanks for showing me

One Zen Star coming right up! Just don't drink it all at once!

I'm happy to share this, feel free to poat your comfy music!

>starts ejuculating over the counter
SOMEBODY ORDERED CREAMED COFFEE?
KEKEKEKEKEKE

not him but what are you, fucking retarded? Nothing beats the soft diffuse lighting of christmas lights.

prepare to get bounced by bob

Recommend me something strong and sour, it fits the mood.

Well well, who do we got here, a drunk. Comon, I'll show you the way out...

there, there

Piano man is a drink for you then! Should I make you one?

What's in it?

Well, I can't tell you the exact integrients, that would be a violation of my work rules, but it comes with ice and doesn't contain much alcohol

bump

Bump

Sounds good. Keep them coming yeah?

Sure! One Piano Man coming right up! Tell me about your day user, how is it going?

I'm stuck cleaning up after morons who refuse to do their jobs. Tomorrow, at least. Patient got raped at the psych ward and everybody just shuffled the bullshit along until it landed at my desk. I'm really not supposed to talk about it, but whatever, it'll get out soon enough.

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you a psychologist? Will you have to deal with her peesonally, or just fill in the papers?

Nah, I'm with legal, patient's rights and that stuff. What's gonna happen is that I somehow have to explain why nobody called the cops a week ago. Then I'm gonna talk to the nurses and doctors about why nobody called the fucking cops, ask around if this a repeat case. Basically, I'm working overtime cause nobody said "hey, all that raping, could you like not? Thanks" Really, you'd think you wouldn't have to tell people not to rape.

are you the bartender?

Do this happen often where you live? And do you even meet with the patient? Also, do doctors generally give a shit about stuff like that, or they just help and try to stay away?

It is indeed I! What can I serve you, user?

mmm let's start the night with a beer pls
is that KIRA MIKI signature in the cup?

hey i want a zen star, they seem good so let's try

One beer coming right up!
And yes, she's been here a few times. Are you a fan of her?

One Zen Star coming right up! I have to say that not many people like them. How come you do?

It's pretty rare for something like this to happen. I mean it happens, because you know, people go crazy with a bit of power. Nobody wants it to happen, it just sorta does. I'm probably not going to meet with the patient, I'm not a cop. I work with the staff on what they can and can't do with patients. And I thought I had covered the procedure for seeing your coworkers doing crime, but I guess not clearly enough.

can i post my song its chill ambient hiphop kinda sad ?

nah just looking for gossips or nudes maybe
BTW do you have more art like that painting over there * *

and also i will contribute

Doing okay today, Jill?

GLORY VAHALLAAAAAAA

i really dont know why i like it, i just like it honestly

soundcloud.com/sixnik/talking-to-the-god-while-playing-cards-with-the-devil-prodby-beatzera here is my song ambient chill perf for rain enjoy

Pretty tough, user. I have to say that I can't imagine not reacting to someone beeing raped. Hope the girl will live, and for you not to have to deal with something like that again.

Go ahead, all chill music is welcome!

Not really, I will try to find more for you, though.

Well, I'm just my usual self to be honest. Fore is getting a little round around the edges, i feed hem too much! And I'm out of beer which is sad, but I can menage.

Hey, mybe you would like another one then?

I see. On the bright side you could be feeling worse, right? We are half way through the week already so hopefully you remember to restock on beer before the weekend and maybe I'll have one with you then. Have fun with your thread.

thanks mate, art of this game is really rare even when it one of the best, and can i get a piano man pls
BTW can you tell me what is this thread about?

yeah, put me an other one please

The girl is gonna be as fine as she can be, given her condition. Psych ward, remember? From the logs, it seems she was pretty heavily sedated at the time, so there's that. We also know who did it, it just frustrating it had to take this long to get something done about it.

I like it! Actually, let me switch the music in the jukebox a little bit.

youtu.be/E_wAVL8j2Fs

youtu.be/dKaiJRV6IfU

youtu.be/9RHFFeQ2tu4

Feel free to drop in any time, it doesn't look like I'm going out.

One piano man coming right up! Also, I find it suprising how hard it is to find a good art from it. As for the purpose of the thread, we get comfy here. Talk about life, listen to chill music, watch pixelarts and drink virtual alcohol.

One Zen Star. Say, how is your day going?

Yeah, I get you man. People can be real selfish dickheads sometimes.

glad you do :) thankyou you should def look at this guy on soundcloud or YouTube he is called upper class just search him he makes the chillest stuff

thx, that's a nice thread you got, i literaly feels like VALHALA in that shitty city
so how are you doing?
and please pardon my bad english

>Feel free to drop in any time
I'll take you up on that if I see one of these in the next few days. Take care, love.

thanks

my days hasn't been that bad, i just wanted to be /comfy/ and this thread is ideal

hey, could I take a look at the drinks please, enjoying the jukebox so far :)

kavinsky - nightcall is seriously the best fucking song ever made

Listening to coffee right now. I will definitelly like his music.

Don't worry, not everybody is born an englishman, or an american. Me? Pretty normal. Smoking, some beer and my cat. That's all I need to live.

I'll be happy to see you then!

Everybody want to get comfy sometimes. I, for once, have that need everynight, that's why I make these threads!

Just say what you have on mind and I will make sure you will enjoy your drink.

It's definitely close to beeing best.

I'll have a piano man then, sounds good

why does this pic remind my in some way of death parade ? the feels that anime gave me will forever haunt me

every night? wow you are even weirder than me, man
they are nice threads with good music so no problem at all

anyways, an other zen star please, i remember you saying tonight drinks were on the house

Am I allowed to add music too? This is one of my favorite comfy songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8a9b76GMg

>
We are on Sup Forums. This was pathethic even before this thread

it was a good anime, in my opinion it was really comfy and interesting to watch

What's up spartacus

Sure, coming right up! Feel free to specify what taste you like, or what type of drink you want.

Both Death Parade and Va-11HALL-A have bartender and purple-pink-black colors. And they both are great.

I only just started making these, but I plan on making them reguraly. Good to hear that you like them! And yes, drinks are free tonight. Here's your Zen Star, hope you enjoy it!

Go ahead, we will gladly listen to any good music here!

Alma, Gill is currently having a break. But I'm sure he would be very mad if you called him that. Please, stop.

Sorry everyone for slow replies and mistakes, I'm on my phone right now

Oh, okay
Also, Jill, can I have a brandtini please?

good to know, i'll be trying to come as much as i can if i got some time like today, i'll bring some music with me next time

im going to stay a few more minutes and then go to sleep

I'd like some bourbon please

I got you my dudes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7iGa4t9-I

Sure Alma. Say, how are you holding up? Any new break-up I'm going to hear about, or did your relationship actually lasted longer than a week? Oh, and here's your brantini, hope you enjoy it!

That's good to hear, I will look forward to it! And sleep tight user, I wish you the best.

A more classy approach I see! We've got Jim Beam or Old Forester, which do you prefere?

More songs coming to the jukebox, hope you don't
mind!
youtu.be/RPMTZfNSXYQ

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8

Hello mellow yellow.

First time coming here. Seems like a friendly crowd and free drinks are always welcoming.

Could you mix me up something dark and esoteric?

Pretty nice, I'm not a big fan of trap though.

Seems that most people went to sleep already.