Why does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro? I thought he was based?

Why does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro? I thought he was based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny go back only like 3 months and you will find people calling him based. I always called him out on his double standards and Jew first mentality and everyone called me a faggot. Whose laughing now?

He Jewishness surfaced. He ended his career by white-knighting for an anti-Trump shill reporter and has stuck to his #NeverTrump bullshit ever since.

He was a great debater against SJWs but his two-faced nature is an irredeemable quality.

He is a globalist neocon. I never liked him.

he turned on the god emperor and thought cruz would win

he was wrong

now he gets a jewish star

He turned traitor and went Never Trump, and backed that hysterical SJW with her iddy biddy brews.

>based
>jew

is it really summer already?

He put religion first. If he was a catholic or christian Sup Forums would literally never stop parading him around but instead he is quite literally a zionist jew.

I still watch his SJW compilations all the time. Don't really care if he doesn't support Donald Trump.

>He Jewishness surfaced.
It was always there. Any conservative Jew that won't admit that it's liberal Jews leading the charge preaching anti white dogma is not an ally.

the most duplicitous lying fraud sellout hack to live in recent time.

For all of his book smarts, he's an idiot on the streets.

Politics is not, and has never been about getting the "right" person into office.

It has always been about getting the person in office to do the "right" thing.

I'm sorry man. I was one that called him based. I think to an extent, he is. But because of his Jewishness he will never be able to see things the way they should be seen.

He was cool until he started hating on trump. He grasps on so straws so much it makes me wonder if someone is paying him to be against trump.

Because he is a loyal CruzMissile and polacks can't stand the thought of someone voting for anyone other than Trump. Also half the people here seem to think we live in the Weimar Republic and are triggered by the sight of yarmulkes and anything that might contradict their Jewish conspiracy theories.

He ruined his career as an anti-SJW by using their tactics against Trump supporters and keeps bitching about Michele Feilds

WAS being the operative word.

Turns out, it was all an act.

He's mainly based. However, he's too autistic to understand what shitposting is and went full retard when a few idiots spammed anti-semitic mspaint drawings at him so we make fun of him now for being a trigglypuff tier baby

He went full white knight, and doubled down on it after the pussy he put on a pedestal was proven to have made the whole thing up.

He also got bantered hard by Piers fucking Morgan of all people.

>Sup Forums
>Liking a neocon jew

Pick one

[screams in conservative values]

He's anti European nationalist parties

Fair point I suppose.

I actually like Shapiro.
Dude is a near genius and is an amazing speaker.
His god-tier ability to gut leftists and leftist arguments is nothing less then impressive.

Now... people aren't perfect.
I completely disagree with his inability to see the obvious truth that Hillary is 1000x worse then Trump (regardless if you're a big fan of Donald or not).
I also disagree with him defending that reporter woman but given the animosity between him and Breitbart at the time and the stress of losing the job I can understand why he'd make that poor decision.
People make mistakes under pressure sometimes.

Benji isn't perfect but he truly does stand for and defend real American values and conservatism and really is one of the best anti-leftist debaters on this entire planet.
I respect him even if I won't listen to him on matters of this election because he simply hasn't been able to be objective on that sadly.

Facts didn't care about our feelings. We really did like this particular merchant but in the end the siren call of globalism was too much for him to stand. Jews are gonna jew.

RIP Shapiro

It was the ides of march etu Ben ta

>I also disagree with him defending that reporter woman but given the animosity between him and Breitbart at the time and the stress of losing the job I can understand why he'd make that poor decision.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

ARF ARF

>Benji isn't perfect but he truly does stand for and defend real American values and conservatism and really is one of the best anti-leftist debaters on this entire planet.
>I respect him even if I won't listen to him on matters of this election because he simply hasn't been able to be objective on that sadly.

>Neocohens
>fighting for American values

lol. How does that tiny, mutilated jew cock taste in your mouthpussy?

I listen to him every day just to hear a persuasive anti-Trump voice to keep things in perspective. I don't think Trump can do anything to convince Shapiro that he's an actual conservative since Ben thinks everything Donald says is false. I think Trump used to be more liberal than he is now but he clearly has some conservative convictions, is a good family man and believes in family and country. Shapiro wants a perfect candidate and I don't see any out there, certainly not Cruz who could never be elected President. In all of this Shapiro comes off as a spoiled child which is pretty much what he is. Also, he talks way too much about fucking musicals.

I feel the same way. No one is God no one is perfect. I assure you that after this election cycle he will go back to normal.
He also said he is voting for Trump over Shillery

Get the fuck off Sup Forums ben

He was the opposite side of the same coin.

Kikes always take up both sides of a position so that they can control the conversation.

The professional SJWs that he debates are kikes like him. They have no emotional investment or belief in the cause that they espouse

Trump broke him

Just calling him a Jew won't make me hate him.
Show me some examples of him opposing American values or go build the wall m8.

>His god-tier ability to gut leftists and leftist arguments is nothing less then impressive.

Did you believe that WWE was real too user. Did you used to Marvel at Hulk Hogans ability to defeat his enemies with feats of superhuman strength

>I think Trump used to be more liberal than he is now but he clearly has some conservative convictions, is a good family man and believes in family and country.

trump has no convictions. i also think shapiro is a faggot but it's mind boggling how well trump has duped mouthbreathers like you into fulfilling his power fantasies.

We don't need traitors. He supports Trump or he is nothing.

I'm still laughing at you, faggot.

You can put lipstick on a Jew still a Jew. He's been pay to be against Trump

Wow your faggotry has convinced me

I'm a #HillMissle now

Remember Ben, there is hope.

Just take a vacation and have the surgery done in another country. No one has to know and you don't have to be called "Little Guy" Ever again.

Agreed

Ben Shapiro is a coward, a liar, and a sissy.

He claims little Corey Lewandowski grabbed his girlfriend and nearly threw her to the ground. He let her handle it, because he's not even a man.

Now he's seeking some Hillary-approved third party scam.

Correct.

He became a #CruzMissile.