Anybody seen the new IT movie?

Anybody seen the new IT movie?
It'll be nice to have a regular discussion on this plunge filled virgin cunt board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wZ99AI5YG4
youtube.com/watch?v=6C0nHbhugO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wanna rape that chick

Let's not turn this into a ginger thread though, here's for you user.

I liked it. Not a fan of the guy who plays the clown. But it's a solid movie. It does dive into the gruesome nature of the book which it couldn't show in the 1990 version

rating; 8/10

2/10, the movie skipped the orgy part

Saw it for the second time last night, I like it a lot. Very true to the book in many ways, interestingly different in many more.
Though I keep finding myself wishing we'd see more of Pennywise, and get more dialogue, although we get to see a lot of him in the film.

It's just part I of II, user. The orgy isn't till the end.
But I seriously doubt they'll have it in the movie.

The orgy in the books was right after they defeated Pennywise while they were still in the sewers, it won't be in the 2nd film

they're not going to show the orgy part. If this was an indy film then yeah they would get away with more of the explicit content of the book. There has been already one director who left the film early on over "creative differences" and many speculate that he would have made the movie grittier

MODS!

It's right out of the fucking movie, asswipe.

Its an actress, she was over 20 years old in this movie, you fucking faggot sjw cunt.

She's 15 you pedo scum

learn2google you fucking moron

Actually, she's 15.

I saw it three times. It leaves out a lot of stuff and makes some pretty major changes to the plot but I enjoyed every moment of it.

Skarsgard could've done a better job as Pennywise though.

movie is so fucking bad i still regret paying fir it to watch it at the cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=_wZ99AI5YG4

youtube.com/watch?v=6C0nHbhugO0

Everytime a nerd cries, the movie gets another million.
Keep bitching user.

S aved

IT WAS SHIT FUCK YOU

I enjoyed it

Does anyone have the shot before she jumped in the lake.

I hate that smug faced whore

3/10 trash.
Nothing but shitty Blumhouse-tier "scares" for nearly two and a half hours infused with the most disgustingly manufactured faux-americana I've seen in a long time.

It was a horror movie without any fucking horror. it was a coming of age teen movie without any cumming teens. IT was shite and fuck you for liking it, PAL

what else do you want from a horror movie now-a-days? Most of these movies have to be mainstream and cut down on a lot of the good horror stuff to appeal to audiences. I'll be one of the first people to say that most good horror films have to be rated R. Movie companies, and horror directors have been saying this for years now, that they will take a movie that's supposed to be hard R and make it into a pg-13 movie. We are lucky we got what we got out of this film honestly. Good luck any major studio creating a new and true to its nature "Silence of the Lambs", "Hell Raiser", or "Videodrome". It truly is a dark age for horror films but we are lucky we got this much

yeah i liked it. cuold have been better but there were issues with the book too. wondering how they'll do the next one though. could go badly.

Name of this girl?

>Nothing but shitty Blumhouse-tier "scares" for nearly two and a half hours

>It was a horror movie without any fucking horror.

Tell us what you think a good horror movie is.

any more girls that look like this?

This.
She's fucking 28 and has been married for 10 years w/ 4 kids. Kinda sweet as she made her husband wait till the wedding night and didn't give a blowjob until a few months later.
She spoke about her breast and said she fed three babies from them and is happy when people delight in them.

THIS please

Recent:
The Witch
Get Out (Yes, I'm aware this was Blumhouse)
Oculus (Also aware this is Blumhouse)
The Descent
Lords of Salem
Crimson Peak
10 Cloverfield Lane
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
What We Do in the Shadows
Stitches
Older:
Suspiria
Nekromantik
Bride of Frankenstein
The Thing (John Carpenter)
Evil Dead II
Alien
Diablolique
Psycho
Jaws
Freaks

Many, many more.

For great discussions about movies you should visit Sup Forums

>1408
>Get Out
GTFO.

>Crimson Peak
FAGGOT!

You asked.

id rather bang the leper

constructive criticism this is

1408 was probably the scariest movie on that list, and not even that scary. Good job leaving out shit like Sleepy Hollow, The Villiage, and Darkness Falls.

scary!=good
Sleepy hollow had incredible production design but not much else. Similar to Crimson Peak in that respect but I didn't enjoy it as much. Haven't seen the other two.

Babadook was ever so slightly creepy I guess