I dream with my gf's sister every few nights, she is 20 and im 30, she is very very hot and sexy...

I dream with my gf's sister every few nights, she is 20 and im 30, she is very very hot and sexy, my gf is shit and i want to fuck her sister and date her if possible but with sex im ok, how the hell can i do that? i really want to do that since long long time ago, we have been together for 7 years

talk to her bro. just talk to her.
ditch gf when her sis is dtf.

it not going to work, she probably will rage and tell it to my stupid gf

If you are serious, just break up with her in good terms but before that, get on her families good side, a lot.

Help out with errands, talk to em a lot, even get in good terms with your wifes mother, sister too, so when you break it off they wint hate you and understand why you did it.

From there on, just play your cards right, dont force contact too often and you should be set.

Why do I need to give strategic advice on how to plan a sister change, this is basic shit.

they all hate me even my gf, but she cant leave me for any reason and i cant leave her either, thanks for the advise but i just want to cheat my gf with her sister

hey op, youre a piece of shit for wanting to cheat on your girlfriend. Get a psychological evaluation because you have some kind of personality disorder for sure. dubs btw.

cant leave? why? are you con-jointed?

>my gf is shit

it's your fault dating a pic rel8

moar pls!

user, if you are in a situation where everyone hates your guts, the probability youl be able to actually score with your gfs/wifes sister is just about 0.

A wise man knows when to retreat or some shit, I say get the fuck out if you have even a slim chance of being able to, you being a scumbag and trying to cheat aside, the smart thing, not to say the moral one, is to just go away instead of inciting a full on family implosion bomb.

Is that some part of bowel?

why and how do you know i have personality disorder?

too much time together, just we cant, i dont know why god dammit, she is good person with me and loves me, hate that

yeah but too late

yeah i know dammit, im not a wise man i hope i will some day

fuck them i dont care. just want to fuck the sister

You hate the person that, by your own words, loves you and has been supporting you for years, and you want to cheat on her with her slightly hotter sister, whe having everyone else but your wife/gf hate your guts.

user, you got a wonderfull woman that loves you, and you want to crush her heart into tiny little pieces for some pussy, you aint wise, smart or anything, you are a scumbag dumbass that needs psych help. Go to a psychologist and check if you arent psychologicaly scarred or something, if they dont find any mental status justification, do the world a favor, dont be such a.massive asshole and fully devastate the heart of your loved one.

Fucks sake, what is wrong with you.

pic related?

almost

dude i dont care i want to fuck her more than anything, fuck me gf

>get gf that loves you and supports you
>slightly less hot than sister
>giving away over 7 years of slightly less atractive ass that will fuck you for years, support you economicaly and emotionaly just for slightly hotter ass
>not accounting the impossibility of getting laid with hotter sister due to sister code, bwing hated by the rest of the family and so on
>literaly having the dream gf and giving it away over lust
Go wank off and stop being retarded, you are a full blown moron if you still want to so it after we tell you its inpossible and a wholy shit idea.

you asian SOB stop being rational and logical

Cmon user, be a good dude, learn to apreciate your wife/gf more, you got it good man, dont waste it on a pipe dream, its a 0% chance, dont break your lovely partners heart over lust, you are better than that.

rape her

dude my gf is a 3 and her sister is a 8, she is really really hot and really really atracttive she is a instact erection she is really beautiful and hot and my gf is fatty and shit, and her sister is skynny and really hot and awesome, i dont love my gf, yes she loves me and whaT?

i guess you dream with have a gf ? i fap to her sister for 5 years now,

i wish i can

If she loves you, which from what you say, she really, really does, you can make her into a 8 user.

Just tell her that youd feel like she would be sexier if she worked out and slimmed a little, if she loves you as much as you say she does, she will be on it imediately.

>If she loves you, which from what you say, she really, really does, you can make her into a 8 user.

dude what the fuck ? she loves me a lot and i like her for that but she is fucking fat and shit and i dont enjoy sex, i dont kick her already because i know a girl will never treat me like her but i feel atracted to others girl very too fucking much

she only has been in the gym a few months and leave, she is fatty and very low sexy, her sister is a godness my gf wont improve she will go down, not up, i can kick her because she is a good person and loves me but i should kick her, but i wont dammit ,and i wnat

her sister is like pic related but much much better

sorry my english

Ha, even if what you say is true, the chances of you getting with her sister sre still 0% user, so all youd be doing is crushing her heart and failing atsingle getting your dick wet.

Have a honest and straight talk to her about her weight and about your sex life, if you were even half lying all this time, she would still listen and try her damnest to get fit.

FUCKING IDIOT. learn genetics her sister has same genes. Tell gf to workout because u cant have sex otherwise and ur notattracted to her

yeah you are right, i guess my chances are 0% unfortunatly,

aniways im going to invite her and her sister to my beach's house when i get fit again and in a drunk night party i going to try something after get some friendship with her, while so i will cheat my gf as i usually do with others girls and going hockers

fuck my gf

OP don't be stupid, just tell your gf that you dont enjoy sex anymore. Fix something you have first. If it can't be fixed, then consider throwing it away and get a new one.

>learn genetics her sister has same genes

dude her sister is a 8 and she is a 3 there is no change
, my gf is very short and her sister is very tall and skinny with no celulitis, my gf have TONS of celulitis since she is 16 and her sister is 20 now and still has a perfect ass with no celulitis,

my favourite part in a woman is her ass, well my gf has the worst ass i have never seen, and im not exagerating, i cant look at her ass, is totally disgusting and repulsive, i hate it cant even look with out felling bad and disgusting i ask myself why i dont leave her already

and when i am in my gfs room and going to pee to the toilet and pss near her sister bedroom and i see her lay in her bed upside down with her ass and short pants and i instactly get a erection and fap in the toilet instead of having sex with my gf and this happends lots of times already,

also im a 7, but me brothers are much taller than me but in far more handsome and we have the same genetics so that doenst count

sorry my english

too much time together , strong relation, cant leave

Man, the second one of you losers gets a gf that actually loves you, you go and constantly cheat on em with hooker, try and fuck their sisters, all cause you can just say "honey, the sex with you being fat is really not that great and id love if you got thinner".

You got issues user, wish you bad luck and for your gf toabandon your ass, you need a wakeup call to life and getting dicthed fron your loving girl might just be what you need.

i already tell her too much times in differents ways to lose fat and go gym for 7 years now and she doesnt do shit , i tell her i dont like sie is fat and ugly and she doesnt do any shit at all,

Keep insisting and if nothing else, go with her/get her equipment so she can do it at home due to her excuse likely being the fact that solo gym going is intimidating.s

If you aint willing to work for a sexy woman, you dont deserve said sexy woman, be it your gf ir her sister, you aint getting easy lays or good lays in either.

>cant leave
Are you in control of your life or is someone else? You don't enjoy the current situation but you can't make anything to help it? Why are you so afraid to ask your gf's sister if shes interested if the consequences are still the same. It's either

A: it backfires bad, sister tells your gf and your gf doen't love you any more then and your live becomes miserable for a while. But life will go on it will not stay miserable forever, IF you DO something about yourself
B:It doesnt backfire and you will be the happiest man on earth.. for a while at least.

Even situation A can bring you something good if your gf, despite the fact that you would rather fuck her sister, still loves you, she might actually start to work out and make herself an 8 too.

tl:dr Do something about your life if you think its miserable. Just sitting there helps nothing.

im working hard in becoming fit again,i still need 7 more weeks to lose a bit of fat and recover muscle, after that i will go more to my gf house and talk more with her gf and i will see what happens, ill try something for sure, fuck my gf i dont care her

also i want to kick my gf but i just i just can, she is very good person and supports me at full, she would do anything forme and loves me a alot, thats why i dont want to kick her, but i dont love her, im just with her because im fucking retarded for 7 years

>she would do anything for me
except lose weight?

and you will be retarded for another 7 years if you don't bring your thoughts up to your gf and people around you. Talk to everybody, friends, family and ask for their support.

First of all, learn how to spell/write/make sense

>i want to kick my gf but I just I just can
>she is very good person
>forme
>alot

look like she wont, i tried

what i tell them? what support for what?

sorry english

Support to encourage her to lose weight, you amoral lustfull dumbass