These are literally the greatest condoms ever made. Try to prove me wrong

These are literally the greatest condoms ever made. Try to prove me wrong.
>you can't

They don't prevent STDs dumbass.

Don't fuck nasty women? They feel like riding bareback but you can't get a girl pregnant with these.

Looking for shit like this. Use trojan enz but my girl hates it. Been fucking her raw past few weeks and been a bit nervous bout it. This shit better work for both of us op.

Wearing condoms come the fuck on dude

Look kid...they don't feel like bareback at all, and they are expensive as fuck. Netter then latex, but not much. If she's not getting paid and you know her last name, don't go swimming in a raincoat.

They also smell terrible. Ugh.

>If you know her well enough, risk having a child

This is how child support happens.

Whenever I see condoms made from animal byproducts I always think back on a book I read years back.
It's this young man in the late 1600's worrying about having sex with a prostitute and the implications of it between him and god and she tells him "Well, you're wearing a piece of sheep intestine on your dick, so you aren't really fucking me. But on the other hand, you will have to explain to god why you were buggering a sheep at this point in time".

It's worth the money trust me. I can't cum if I'm wearing a latex condom. I have no idea how people do. It's either this or bareback if I want to enjoy sex.
No these are definitely light years ahead of latex.

Magneto on a Frito? I don't get it

They transfer heat way better than latex does. It's basically like having another extremely thin layer of skin on your dick.

Yeah me too. I cant cum with one on and raw sex has me on edge. Feels so good but no way am o ready for a kid. Where do I get? How much?

Where about in the US are you located?

Tulsa OK

Do you have Target there? If so they're 8 something for a 3 pck

Yes and within price range. Thank you op, may there be many girls in your future.

No problem user, enjoy.

Does your name start with an A

I prefer ribbed ones. I like the feeling they give me, and she seems to dig them 9/10 times as well.

>ITT: virgins convincing each other that condoms aren't so bad.

really, OP? They smell like shit and they don't prevent STDs so they are basically worthless.

If all I care about is pregnancy, I'd just go bare-back and cum on her face anyway.

Here's something that most people don't get about condoms. You're supposed to get sensation from your dick slightly moving inside the condom. If the condom is so tight it doesn't move at all, then yes, you will feel like your dick is numbed because the only sensation is coming from the other side of the condom.

So you need a lubed condom, and potentially a bigger size, in order to get more feeling. Yes, this SLIGHTLY increases the risk the condom will fall off. I've never had that happen though. But I do have a pretty big dick, 8 inches, so it would have to travel far to come off completely.

Starts with a D

ends with Eez Nuts In Your Mouth

>These are literally the greatest condoms ever made. Try to prove me wrong.

Fun when friction causes them to disintegrate and you realize you just squirted up your cunt's baby chute. OOPS.

Skyn condoms

Out of the hundreds of these I've used, I've had exactly ONE break on me. And it was a pinhole break and the gf didn't get pregnant anyways.

I've used latex maybe 10 times and had at least 2 maybe 3 completely tear apart

Buy some lube, and switch brands. That is not normal.

Nah man latex sucks. Never going back. Lube doesn't make up for the fact that you feel like you're fucking a rubber glove.