I don't care what you antifa fags think and say but yesterday's news of the spic earthquake has been one of the...

I don't care what you antifa fags think and say but yesterday's news of the spic earthquake has been one of the greatest news ever.

And it keeps getting better with the increasing death toll. Let those shitstains die!

I am a proud white supremacist. I don't give a shit what any faggot says. I fight for my race and civilization!

Heil Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you
It is very important that you stand up for what you belive in
Here are some boobs

if you can muster the energy to move all 300 pounds of your body outside of your mom's basement, please do so. go out with a nazi armband and yell that shit in the streets. please do so asap.

A nazi posting on Sup Forums. What is this ?
2006 ?

AUTHORITATE ME HARDER OP!

You're suicide to the white brand OP

and also. Here's what i'd do if you opened your mouth next to me youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU

Hey rabbi watcha doin?

and what happens if you write HITLER upsidedown?

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Race is a spook.

I am a white convinced that the white race is superior but I don't blend with those supremacist morons.

You for example. Look that earthquake will make a lot mexicans poorer than they already are. For some of them, going to the US has become the only choice.

You see why I don't like supremacists? They give the politically correct reason to minorities defense movements not only to exist but also to be promoted.

You, morons, are better for the prosperity of the black panthers or BLM than all their stupid ass members .

You give them an excuse to exist. And to annoy us even more.

smh

The irony is that most of you "white supremacist" wouldnt have met Hitler's Aryan standards and wouldve been tossed in the chambers alongside the jews and niggers.

Also, Im bringing in bout 20 undocumented family members i. from Mexico, falsifying some papers and hopefully get them all.legalized under Trumps inevitable declaration of amnesty to all them DACA folk.

Meanwhile we are hard at work building relationship with strong educated fit white women, since the niggers already took all the white fat whales and drug addicts.

Viva Mexico
Viva los Carteles
Viva los Mayates y Gringos drogadictos

and the ugly people losers is still going to lie and say dont cock block while try to hurt the awesome people and the attrative loser people and the ugly people losers is still everywhere and lie about being ugly and hurt people while being ugly like the ugly guys losers and beyonce

fake and gay.

Lol,try it little faggot,see how fast you get your jaw broken. That will shut you up for at least 6 months

HEY FELLOW KIDS don't you think those kekistan folks are NAZIS???

the patriarchy literally hitler problematic let us slutwalk to the nearest safe space to discuss heteronormative orthodoxy and it's effect upon co2 molecules responsible for fighting global warming which are produced within the vagina of the woke gaian princesses of a new melanated world inhabited by black kings hearalding the return of our alien teachers

how is celebrating the death by nature fighting for your race?
Mexico City was built on a fault line. There is large scale earthquake like every 10 years.

Are you that nazi faggot that got punched and is now trying to act like a bad ass on Sup Forums?

Sad

Newfag here, what's that?

Damn, and I thought I was the new one. That's pasta

You might have more trouble with that than you know snowflake.