I can't take it anymore

I justt can't. I can't live in this shithole anymore. Europe has become the dumping ground for all the negro-muslim human trash on Earth. Where I live, whites are already a minority, niggers are everywhere, not a second without the most disgusting arabs/pakis/jews/niggers/gypsies/turks/gooks out of sight. My people already raised the white flag and accepted to be replaced by the african-asian races. White males have become the most pathetic omeha males on Earth, we cannot even prevent the world's scum from overwhelming us and taking everything that was ours. My fellow white men are even enabling it with the please of cucks watching their wife being empregnated by another man.
How the fuck do I get out of this place ? My values are just not in phase with the modern western world. I do not take pleasure in seeing the slow and willing death of my people. How do I do ? Can I move to Eastern Europe and live confortably ? (I am highly educated, STEM degree) I want to abandon this ship before it's too late, let this shithole get shittier. I do not care, they can have it. I just want a place where I can live with my people.

PS: I lived in Paris my whole life and realized years ago what was the great demographic plan of our elites: annihilate our people, eradicate the white man's heritage. I feel like a foreigner in my own land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHp6KfzySz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comrade, true Europeans stick by their people till the end.

Maybe you could come here. Live in Quebec or North Ontario. I would rather you go down with the ship. I think we all should.

oy vey we should cuck and dilute the white man some more!
t. Shlomo Shekelsteinbergowitzowski
Come to the US friendo, Trump will MAGA then hopefully the MEGA will swiftly follow by Russia or something.

My people wish death, it wishes its own replacement by other races. This is absurd and against every single evolutionary principle that dictates the course of life.

Agreed

I wish. What place would be nice for me to settle ? I work in the financial industry.

Come to America. I hope to see white Europeans take refuge here. France is welcomed. We will always be bros.

>Can I move to Eastern Europe and live confortably ?

you can but burgerland should be a better choice, they shoot niggers there

I feel the same. Was in Antwerp today, literally not a single white man in sight among hundreds of sandniggers. When the race war happens i will be there but for now i need to get out of here

Courage l'ami.
C'est dur , très dur .
Notre France a disparue , tout est finie et je pense que les gens comme nous ne pourront jamais être en phase avec ce monde...

>literally not a single white man in sight among hundreds of sandniggers

>Belgium

That doesnt make sense...are they all legal immigrants or are they refugees?

pretty much all legal immigrants.
The thing is they are concentrated in the big cities.
Of course there are still white men in Antwerp but the city is divided into segments with an overwhelming sandnigger population and other segments that are moderately white.
Overall you can't look around without seeing some a hijab or nigger.
The trams here look like they're ready to go to a concentration camp with all these subhumans in them

correction, a lot of them aren't actually legal but i don't know the exact number.
They aren't refugees ether tho, just illegal

I don't get the eradicate the indigenous whites? I am sure it is happening by design but why?

We all know whites are amongst the most civil and industrious.

I don't get this

Also you need to form a mitia and kill

That's the only way

Perhaps petty revenge for the lolocaust?

You think France is shitty? Try living in the largest Muslim community in North America. Fucking hell, this place was beautiful 20 years ago. Now it's all brown and yellow. (I live in the GTA, specifically in little sandniggerland)

No it's more than that. They use the holocaust as one reason.

There is something much more sinister. Something 100 years in the making.

See ya you fucking ugly frog

I hope Marine le Pen will remove them.

Come to the US. We'd love to have you.

>financial industry
You can make it literally anywhere. I assume you're an accountant? Every place needs accountants because nobody wants to go into that field. Everyone here is busy getting their African Dance Therapy degrees.

>Antwerp but the city is divided into segments with an overwhelming sandnigger population and other segments that are moderately white.

Another proof that a multicultural society doesn't work.

>live in a multiculti shithole with liberal people who hate your values because of some imaginary comradeship with your nation.

top kek

What will it take for you able bodied young white men to do something about this? Will mommy have to confiscate the computer?

>Live in Quebec
m8, isn't that the most degenerate part of Canada besides Toronto?

I'd rather live around muslims and niggers than around degenerate Eurocucks who are slaves to kike propaganda.

aren't small towns in France like almost all white ? The shitskins are in supposted to be in the big cities. You can relocate within France instead of abandoning your nation to the muds.
But yes you can come to Eastern Europe , with 1k - 1,5k euro here you can literally live like a king here. STEM is usually in high demand.

can't you move to south france or have they taken over the entire country?

Im aiming for France so i can leave this shithole and move to another shithole for a bit better life. I'm aiming for Bordeaux/Lyon any tips m8? I'll go for uni.

Charlotte North Carolina

same here desu senpai. I have a few very good muslim friends. I can freely talk about red-pilled shit with them naming the jew, degeneracy racism etc. I think they give me free pass because I'm a Russian slav and we never opressed them much and we fight against the NWO and the fag agenda. They agree that within 20 years whites will be a minority in Europe but they say that it's because America fucked up the Middle East and because Europeans themselves are weak cuckolds and I find it difficult to disagree.

Come to Brazil, Françaisbro. We have Moro-desu to fix everything youtube.com/watch?v=BHp6KfzySz0

No. Any foreigner that want's to come to America, don't go south. South is full of niggers

Putain mais sale pédale t'as qu'à te lancer en politique.

iIsn't le Pen popular in France? vote for national front like a bad frog.

Dude jews do not have a plan. They just wan't whitie to suffer and get the maximum benefits for their tribe. If whitie gets replaced by the Muslims the jews will just move somewhere else or become an opressed minority once again. The jewish mind is irrational and sadomasochistic at its core