How can I as a young white guy become president of South Africa within the next 13 years?

How can I as a young white guy become president of South Africa within the next 13 years?

Get a real comfy bed and try getting more sleep. I'm sure within the next 13 years you will have a dream of being president.

Only if you secede and make a cape republic/volkstaat

>young
>white
>guy

Fuckoff old transvestite nigger

Wrong dream.

You must retreat to a defensible area and kick out all the blacks.

The Redeker plan must happen.

You could, perhaps, but not without considerable international condemnation, armed uprisings against any and all white individuals the black Africans can find; and most of all, hard, backbreaking work playing a most Machiavellian and conniving little game of paramilitary and political chess against opponents too stupid to be predictable.

South Africa is totally fucked. You are much more likely to succeed in creating peace for whites in Africa by doing this . Which, by the by, also involves everything I previously mentioned.

Make the blacks aware of the fact that the only reason their country is shit is that blacks are in power.

>black up
>murder a few people
>say "i dindu nuffin" and make some clicking noises
>acquire machine gun and sing about it all the time
>fuck an aids ridden whore and then have a shower afterwards to avoid infection
>black up again after shower
>go to oxford on a Rhodes scholarship and spend all your time badmouthing Rhodes and being as racist as possible to white people
>get a degree in Dindu Studies and a another degree in Applied Nuffin

>telephone ring
>hello yes this is lumumba
>mr lumumba this is the anc you are now the president
>hooray

Lol, are you trolling mate? You do realize that within the next 5 years, the EFF will be in power, White lands will be seized, and it will become Zim 2.0?

Here's a better idea-- figure out how to get your ass out of there. And yes, I'm ready to hear how crazy I am, how nice life is there...listen to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts on Rhodesia.
They felt the same exact way and were just as certain as you are the niggers could NEVER seize their land bc they needed them to feed the niggers. You don't realize how niggers think.

The avg nigger is angry. The ANC didn
t deliver on the gibs me other than for top ANC cronies. ZA is broke and about to have credit downgraded.
What is next logical step? Just like Zim, promise the kaffirs Whitey's land. It WILL happen, I'd bet you everything I own. Get out friend.

I'm serious.

I'm not going to lie. I cried a few hours ago, tears rolling down my face, no fucking joke.

My country is run by corrupt oligarchs in it for the money, people are angry, many unemployed.

The problem with politics is that 99% of the time, good or bad, the dirtiest gets to the top.

There must be a way.

This. All white South Africans, even rural ones, need to kick blacks out of Capetown and try to establish a state of Capetown, a la Israel. But it would also mean no longer using cheap African labor to build mansions.

This is just shit. What the fuck is wrong with the world? This is bullshit. How can something as important as government in a democracy, ffs this "miracle" democracy be so corrupt af?

There has to be a fucking way. No way I'm just going to go "so long" and leave, and no way I'm going to make a fucking enclave or some bullshit tail between your legs tactic.

I've been up to my shoulders in politics/history/philosophy/geography (loooove geography) ever since I was 10 years old. If there is anyone one who can fucking do it, it's me.

My father told me it's a lost cause after a long conversation, he's cynical and broken and says that only rarely does a good guy get absolute power. There are 1 million and 1 ways to fix a country, leftist, right wing it doesn't fucking matter in the end, you need someone with principles and skill instead of just a fucking politically motivated method.

Fuck.

If you really are serious about it, find a plank to run on. Let it not touch the race side of things, that can come when you are actually in a position of power.
Find a cause that you can convince people about. Achieve something related to the cause. Market your achievements. Join a political party and grease the right people.
Above all be prepared for a long slog, and hope for a lot of luck. You don't become powerful that easily without being born into power.

Prepare to become the next Zimbabwe if you don't partition yourself from the eastern Bantuniggers.

If any of you are willing to help, I'll deal my fb profile if you guys want to advise me more.

I'm in my final year of High school, I love my country, I don't want it to die.

There isnt man, unless you invent a black seeking missile

My government along with the muricans and the rest of the civilised world sold all white south africans down the river a while ago, it is fucked but the best thing you can do is take yourself and your loved ones and get the hell out of there

Maybe one day it will be ok to return, who knows. It was civilised once, it could be civilised again. But before that there is a whole load of downward spiralling that is going to happen, and it is best for you and all the sane people to get out and not get caught in the chimpout

>high school
b&
Goodbye friend. It was nice not knowing you

ffs this isn't a damn joke. Get serious for once Sup Forums this isn't Sup Forums

I might aswell tell you brits and germans to fuck off as muslims take over your countries.

How can I prove I'm serious and that this isn't some retarded prank?

Do you have any idea what it feels like to not have a future in your own damn country, so much fucking so you have to emigrate?

Rhodesians might have more sympathy than you 14/88 panzies who think this is a joke about niggers and whites. ITS NOT.

I'm tired of fuckwit Zuma. How the FUCK is this guy in charge? Is everyone retarded?

And here you guys just laughing your asses off. "Omg just move get out of there" "Lol, white guy wants to save South Africa gr8 b8 m8"

Get serious for a moment.

>Rhodesians might have more sympathy than you 14/88 panzies who think this is a joke about niggers and whites.
Did you see what happened to Rhodesia?
It's coming.

South Africa is your homeland. I respect that. But unless you take very drastic action - like forming a Cape Republic - you will fall to the Bantu hordes, and what will follow is an Afrikaner bloodbath.