Lol let me just kms specifically at the age of 27 so i can join the 27 club and leave my 2 year old child behind

lol let me just kms specifically at the age of 27 so i can join the 27 club and leave my 2 year old child behind
lol fuck money but also fuck underground music im going pop and signing with a major label while taking royalties off my bandmates and living in a mansion
hes lucky his music was so good and he was photogenic as fuck

did kurt cobain really live in a mansion? what a fucking poser

Wah wah boo boo he signed to the same label as Sonic Youth at their behest and everyone expected Nevermind would sell ABOUT as well as Goo—he never expected to have what happened happen and was never prepared for that kind of life and the wealth it afforded him to self-medicate and fall deeper into addiction

go listen to grimes

>while taking royalties off my bandmates
That's because he literally did most of the work.

No. It's fake news by gr*mes fags and Nirvana haters.

>2017
>hating mentally ill people

pretty well known fact he shot himself in the shed behind this house

>shot himself
Go to bed Courtney

Why cant normies just accept that people kill themselves?

courtney thought someone killed him tho. why are nirvana babbies so dumb

>the guilty party tries to act innocent

whoah.....

>the coulptrit can't hire hitmen to kill their spouse
baka

being stupid isn't an illness

word he shoulda just dipped so he could shoot heroin with a clear conscience

No, but depression is. I would kill myself too if I had a baby with courtney.

>*get murdered

it was revealed for the first time a few years ago in a book written about layne staley/alice in chains. she was desperately trying to contact layne's father in-law among other people cause she thought they would know something. you don't insinuate someone was murdered if you're trying to hide that they were dummy

trying to push the courtney murder narrative just makes kuck look like a bigger retard btw might wanna rethink ur fanfiction. good luck

>"wahhhh me hate fame! me hate attention! me depress me tummy hurt!!!!"
>*signs major label deal*

>not setting up an alibi by pretending to be worried about a spouse you just murdered
Retards.

>trying to push the courtney murder narrative just makes kuck look like a bigger retard
How? For example, your wife and her bull could plot against you and set up a story after they murder you. You would never know until its too late.

you don't think his band ages would do anything? All his closest friends pretty much accepted he suicided. krist as you can see still hangs out with courtney

Band mates*

uhhhhh this information was literally only known by layne's parents and probably very few of courtney's close friends. why would she need to change THEIR mind? she should have been feeding this to the public in interviews. there's been tons of people who would have 0 issue exposing courtney like kat bjelland. now go see what kat has to say regarding the days surrounding his death.

>How?
cause it's fucking courtney love. she would have delayed his murder by at least 5 years due to her being unable to stick to a project, consulted billy and dozens of other people, and go on multiple press tours teasing her "revenge" on kurt. your kuck boy shot himself in the head, get over it.

"27 Club" wasn't an actual thing until he died.