Have you ever got the urge to kill a small animal?

Have you ever got the urge to kill a small animal?

Like all jokes and stuff aside, am i the only one that wants to torture a hamster until it squeals, and then throw it against a wall or something?

I want to feel that feel so bad and idk why.

Also inb4 the comments about how messed up this can seem.

well I'm not a physopath so whenever I accidently kill anything larger then an insect, I feel like shit for a week

edgy

Become an exterminator, get paid to get off.

You feeling like this because you have no fucking control over your life you basement dwelling fucktard ?

I've been wanting to do this since i was very young, I just haven't yet. Is it a bad idea to buy a mouse or something from PETCO just to oof it?

>would hopefully only be a one time thing

OP, this is normal if you have some mental issues

no i'm not retarded

Did you kill those with a gun?

well its not illegal to do this to small rodents but you have to live with it on your conscience forever so you will have to deal with that

sometimes i think about to let out my anger on an animal like a dog, especially if the owner fucks with me

I wouldn't commit an atrocity on a dog, but I've already fucked with cats so it cant be much different. Just give it a kick

I just want to pet it and take care of it

Imagine being trampled by an elephant... you have no empathy for other creatures pain?

Should I?

Ending the Thread. Thanks mates.

Do it OP, stop thinking so much about it and just get it out of your system. If you feel like shit after then just never do it again

who has empathy for a fucking hamster lmao

when i was smaller yea but not anymore

normies who werent molested and bullied during their chilhood

the vast majority of people, it's in our nature

>trying this hard

then what am I

Yes.

Kill? No, not kill.

I bet you eat meat..

oh wait, you buy the packaged meat at the store, so no animals were hardmed.

so you would cry or something if you saw someone crush the skull of a hamster?

you are what you were always afraid you'd become

I'd only kill one I'd eat and insects,

you can have empathy for things and still eat them, that's why in most countries things are killed quickly and as painlessly as possible, there's no need to be cruel for no reason, we're better than that.

Maybe OP will eat the hamster after a quick toss.

some people would cry, some would get sick, some would jack off, everyone's different you know

Would I cry? No of course not i'm not mentally weak, would I feel bad and think that person deserves some pain? sure.

You can see things that disgust you without turning into a pathetic ball of tears you know.

i didnt want to do it but i killed several mice and rats. i lived in quite strange circumstances i'd say.

so I'm a little bitch oh fuck me

Not anymore, though I don't really care about them. I used to be somewhat messed up kid, I remember killing birds, hedgehogs and a few cats when I was between 6-10 years old. I remember killing a cat with a digging bar, I just struck it through the cat and watched it struggle and die.

I didn't know that

you are not who you think you but you are also what you think you're not, godspeed user

No. Only a slut letting hamsters eat her pussy would.

If it were my pet hamster, I would beat the fuck out of someone.

I class animals in three ways.

Quarry
Pet
Non-Human Sentient Companion

Quarry gets killed on the spot. On sight, really.

Cats, dogs, and the like are safe. Always. But I don't claim mastery over them. However, if a dumb ass animal bites me, I will end it.

Personal pets are 1010% immune from being killed.

Great idea

>Personal pets are 1010% immune from being killed.

not mine bitch

Birds, frogs, squirrels, and rabbits for me.

Anything else was alright.

Raccoons and Possums only get one chance though.

The opposite really.I have no reason to hurt an animal (unless it attacks me) but i want to kill other people.I get mad so easily and i think about slicing up someone with a knife.The only feelings i have towards all people besides my family and really close friends are anger and disgust.

It's a normal human reaction. I forgot what it's called, but it's the same impulse that makes you want to drive through a guard rail on the highway, or makes you think about shooting the nearest person when you pick up a firearm.

It's the brain running through the literal worse case scenarios it can come up with. It's absolutely normal.

When you get mad, taze yourself.

Cut yourself gently and not too deep.

Do some body rocking.

Let that frustration out.

Surely you must see chinks doing fucked up things like burning dogs alive and just think "why?", even if you don't like dogs or whatever If you're gonna eat something just kill it and eat it, no need to torture it.

It's like when hunters pay to kill an apex predator with a sniper rifle from a mile away, it doesn't make you big or clever to harm something that is helpless compared to you, especially with something like a lion where it would destroy your ass without a gun.

Pets assist in killing quarry and driving off other animals.

my iq is too low to understand what you're saying

weak, when i was 6 i already had 12 1st degree murders, 3 involuntary manslaughters plus a genocide against bosniak muslims under my belt

Or start boxing. Beating the fuck out of a bag or snapping someone's head back always worked for me when I was young and angry.

It's not your IQ that is the issue, it was the inept way the other user tried to form that sentence.

Yeah, but, without getting murder/assault one.

basically you are not who you think you are but you're also who you think you are but theres a line between you and not you and you think youre not and who you think you are and who you will be and not be and stuff like that

He said you aren't what you think you are.

You are the opposite. Everything you don't think you are, you actually are.

i love that so much

When I was a kid my uncle worked at this one Turkey plant. Every now and then he'd sneak out a handful of the baby Turkey's that were born with some abnormalities that would basically be thrown out. We would fewer them to the snakes and he would let me and a friend kill any of the ones the snakes didn't. Don't listen to these moral cucks OP, it's fun to watch shit die, and life is pain so you're doing the little fuckers a favor anyway. My favorite kill was when I smashed one between two bricks and it's guts spilled out. Gross, but neat.

Punctuation, look it up.

I wish I was a horse

you're iq must be low as fuck if you have to restort to uselless shit like punction, go read a book or something man

You are you but there is a part of you that is everything you hate.

So do I

You're not even replying to the same person

I still have that urge. I remember at one point I raised baby hamsters and the little shits would piss me off so much just for existing. I think it's the same instinct that makes cats torture their food. Anything overly cute makes me want to kill it. It's the same thing that happens in Fluffy threads.

I'm much older now and it's not as bad, but I never really acted on it. I knew the thoughts were fucked and suppressed them.

Um no, that will only lead to darker, worse shit.

Get help instead.

what is a person? is god a person? are you a person? or is it just a meaningless word just like love, happiness and wellbeing, god you simple minded people make me SICK

wanna fuck?

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

I don't know, ive had urges to turn people inside out but not animals, only animals that are out of control or try to attack me I want to snap the neck of but it's mainly people that give me the good old bloodlust for

Uhm, user. You shouldn't really be pointing fingers about IQ, when you spell that badly yourself.
Please tell me you are dyslexic.

Satan has his grip on you.

There is a video on YouTube called Hamster Hell. It fucked me up but you may want to watch it. (NSFW)

OP, ignore this degenerate this guy is out there somewhere concerning his sadistic ideas when it comes to life inferior to him

you must be new here

So because you can't string a sentence together properly, I'm new?

I mean, I used to cut a few snails in half with scissors when I was a youngling

Someone already mentioned this and in my opinion, I think they are right.....it IS human nature, i.e. "normal" to get the urge to do something like that (I hope LOL) because I get those kinds of urges on a regular basis. However, I do not act on my impulses and I am very empathetic towards other beings, human or non. I would feel like a huge deuce for doing it.

heh... nothing personell kid... oh and keep it easy kid.. *teleports out of the thread*

woah you're really smart I'll be careful around you

you're describing intrusive thoughts, pretty much everyone has inappropriate things pop into their head, but there's a difference between a random "i could do this" thought and "i wanna see this creature suffer for no reason"

Not normal thoughts. Go get yourself some therapy or something. Think about it from the dumb animals perspective. Also, have someone beat on you for 2 minutes where you're not allowed to hit back, face hits included. It'll teach you why you shouldn't want to do what you want to do. Good luck.

I use to have a powerful urge to kill animals I found cute. Someone told me the reason for is because cute things can trigger human hunting instinct.

If you need/want/desire to kill some little shit incapable of harm you... well, you are pathetic. It's not about proving yourselfe againts something hard; you are just masturbating about how cool and strong you are in comparasion with a fucking mouse.

gg wp now please go againts a lion bare hands and stop being a pussy

I hunt for bloodlust.

When I am angry, I have to hunt something.

Something small

No but I regularly have a very strong urge to punch fucking cunts that hurt animals until my knuckles shatter

I would do it to trigger so many newfags laying around.
Happily

Did you just assumed zie gender??

So ethical.
You certainly must be awarded with a medal, amirite(?)

Ever decap a rabbit?

I ran over a cat once and felt like shit. I didn't have a chance to swerve or hit the breaks. It just bolted.

Even though I don't even really like cats and this one was a special type of retard, I felt like shit for a few days. I hope it was feral

so contrarian

What's the point of hurt something that can't defend itself? Feel strong and powerfull because in your daily life you are nothing. It's not about ethics, it's just like raping a baby screaming how big is your cock when you can't get laid with a normal woman.

OP, I want to kill lethal animals in hand to hand, like the Predators

You're just wearing a social mask.
I'm sure you would in fact do what you said.
Gtfo kid

Proyecting your inner fears into anons on the net?

How cute.