Tfw daughter raped when she was 9

>tfw daughter raped when she was 9
>tfw doctors tell you what happened and that she will forever have herpes and scaring
>tfw having to refill your 10 year old little girl's valtrex
>tfw she cries all the time and has cut herself

is it wrong to wish he had used a condom?

this just kills me

>pic unrelated

oh and before eveyone says "find him and kill him and cut off his balls" and all that shit, he died 3 months later so there is nothing i can do

Fuck his corpse

>is it wrong to wish he had used a condom?
Or wish he didn't rape your daughter at all?

Fake story. I'm only posting because I too have herpes. Sucks at first but then well, it always quite sucks actually... if u meet a good girl u gotta break that shit to her somehow...

That is awful, how do you tell girls you are infected and convince them to fuck you anyway?

When she gets herpes, dump her and say she must have cheated.

I don't tell them if I know it's ganna be just sex nothing more. I do tell them and only have told one girl I had it and that was after sex. Truth is I'm on meds and it's very unlikely i'l spread it even without a rubber.

>she will forever have herpes
wut?

>has herpes
>tells girls after sex

Top fucking kek user

How did he die? Also was he related?

If ur not breaking out u can't transmit it. It's a skin rash after all

Any pic's of this little bitch faggot? Maybe there is a round 2 in it.

Ruin his grave. If anyone pays to repair it, keep fucking it up.

also, how did the circumstances arise that he had your daughter alone? Im not blaming you, I am just curious for my own sake. Sorry Sup Forumsro

Just join that dating site only for herp heads

Nah, she really needed it

>transmissible 1-2 weeks before and after outbreak
>tfw you're unknowingly a bioweapon

I would go piss on his grave everyday personally

Sincerely hope you're not OP.

>also, how did the circumstances arise that he had your daughter alone? Im not blaming you, I am just curious for my own sake.
>asking for a friend

False. It's a viral infection and the facts are that even if you aren't presenting any symptoms you are probably still shedding the virus in small amounts, even in anti virals, granted this decreases your viral output to be nearly 0 but all it takes is 1 micro cut and 1 virion.

Damn right, we wanna see that pussy.
Come on op don"t be a faggot.

Don't worry. I shave it smooth daily.

just convince her that it wasnt her fault, that nobody is perfect, and that some thing not being perfect doesn't undermine her as a person. having a disease, disorder, birth defect etc doesn't make someone any less human. everyone deserves respect opportunity and self esteem. if shes cutting herself that means she is in a lot of pain and has no outlet for it. she needs an outlet and to understand that her condition is 0% her fault and that people accept and value her despite it, as it certainly is not the most important thing about a person. I fucked a girl that had herpes raw (she told me after SO CLASSY) and it was not transmitted to me thankfully.

Well? Why didn't you use the condom OP?

From AIDS?

Actual ignorance fuel
Nice b8

Do you have herpes too?!

lmao scumbag move user

Do you have a video of the rape?

who could ruin an entire family like that

my fucking god I am so sorry op

what ethnicity was the mongrel?

Who keeps reposting this story, and why?

you got owned honestly and the fact that he died makes this even funnier because you'll never have your revenge

I do. Having an outbreak right now actually. It's annoying

I realize how that sounds now, lol.... But I really don't mean it that way. I hate pedos, so I want to avoid this with my family or anyone around me.

> (OP)
>>she will forever have herpes
>wut?
no cure for herp brah

Pasta seen this...
Also I think most pedos don't have stds. They aren't out fucking sluts.

>only have told one girl I had it and that was after sex

scum of the earth subhuman

you should be arrested

It was one of my brother's scumbag meth friends

But I take medication for it, to prevent spread. Also I wear protection

>But I take medication for it, to prevent spread. Also I wear protection
that does not work

Ur probly a virgin

Beat your brother's ass if you haven't already. Or at least disown him.

How'd your daughter get fucked? Tell us the details so we know not to blame you.

She will grow up and become a strong woman on the outside, but she will secretly crave sleazy, dominant men to ravage her pussy, desperately recreating the weird sensation she felt when she was 9.
She will also probably become a drug addict eventually and sell her body.

Gonna need to see pics of the daughter.

sucks, he should have waited 3-4 years

I don't blame him raping your daughter

man, saying things like this usualy makes you lose a few teeth

Top of the toppest keks user