Cutfags will never know the joy of pulling a stray pube out from under your foreskin

>cutfags will never know the joy of pulling a stray pube out from under your foreskin
Uncut superiority thread?
Nothing gay, tho, plz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that what normal uncut is supposed to look like? My penis is literally a little ball of skin on top.

That's called phimosis

Cut is better. Looks better. Feels better. Smooth and silky. Easy to clean. Lol at uncut fags.

I can pull it back fully when it's not erect. I can pull it back with an erection also but it's a little harder to do. Doesn't cause me too much of a problem, just looks kinda weird.

my penis has overhanging foreskin but it pulls back with no effort, please think before you speak.

Definitely doesn't look better. Scarring is gross.

>what is personal hygiene?

>Easy to clean
Because pulling back a few centimeters of skin whenever you're in the shower is such a mission.

Pics

Any West of Scotland fags around and fancy a bj? Dying to give one just once, can't find discrete dick tho

I'm not gonna lie, I'd gladly suck that cock and lick those balls, yum.

To hard for jews

well the funny thing women like cut guys more then you disgusting uncut queers...

you stink more , I see you disgusting fucks smelling your fingers all the time to see if ou stink down there ..just a diseased bitch does... so all in all ...I may have a little less feeling then you ...but I certainly get more women then you probably do ...so I am pretty happy about that ....

Uncut in the USA never had any complaints

>I see you disgusting fucks smelling your fingers all the time

So what kind of places do you go, faggot?

Noice

Fucking 5 min cd

the gym ..you fucking queer...
where else ?

Thanks for reminding me that jews control my entire country again. Baptist parents and the still cut my dick.

>inb4 jelly

nasty youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s

I can smell the cheese through my phone. Get snipped OP, then women will actually wanna blow you instead of throw up in their mouth

>ITT: faggots with unsuckable dicks

Why every cutfag that does't know what a shower is thinks an uncut dick smells? Even if you get a shower at 2 days it still doesn't smell

you just keep telling yourself that ...

and I will keep getting the women ...

never really understood why americans promote genital mutilation.

This thread is gay, the reason that all you tards aren't getting women isn't because you are cut or uncut, it's because you all are social retards

I bet you 2 have so much pussy you cant even breath

Actually made me gag

I'm gay c:

Well def more than you

I got lucky and I'm attractive so I don't have to work as hard hiding my insanity. At least to get laid, dating is another monster