How do you view breastfeeding in public, Sup Forums? Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime?

How do you view breastfeeding in public, Sup Forums? Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...I can fap...

Why would anyone make that face unless they were aware of how edgy and rebellious they're being.

Sit down and watch the babby suckle, and her shame instincts will kick in immediately.

lel that's what gypsies do

It should be done in private. You could take the kid to the bathroom or even somewhere off in the corner. Women that do it with that smug look on their face in the middle of a restaurant should be slapped

As soon as she ralizes some man LIKES to see it, she'll want to go be in private.

Attention whores

Just use a fucking cloth to obscure view

Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. They should be able to do it wherever they like.

LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME!

I view it with a monocle. Check your privilege & give milk to all. Just make sure to eat a chocolate bar first.

Not only does she have to do it in public at a wedding, she needs to make an instagram post about it.

Typical woman.

There's nothing wrong with feeding babby.
There's plenty wrong with looking for attention while doing something that is pretty much instinctual.

Literally a faggot.

>God gave me boobs to feed my babies

And God gave me balls to produce semen, but I can't do it on the bus without getting arrested

If some dumb bitch started taking pictures of herself breastfeeding at my wedding I'd kick her out.

Summerfag from serbia cannot understand the joke.

I don't care about breastfeeding in public it's a non issue. But if we go by the description of the picture the world is in trouble.

>Here in Germany people don't get mad about it. It is NORMAL.

>being a huge attentionwhore about breastfeeding
>making some stupid face to show how rebellious you are

i cant believe germans cucked themselves into oblivion and are adopting that hashtag and tongue out crap

Maybe if you got breastfed you wouldn't be here on this board.

if you think that's gross, don't go to china. women (and men) take public shits on the pavement there

Like a lot of retarded, pointless shit that the left likes to bring up, I used to not care about this.
But these cunts want to make a crusade out of every little bit of criticism or opposition they get, and claim that the negative experiences with random people they come across, reflect the views of a large group of evil, conservative oppressors.

So in the end, these stupid, attention-whoring, self-victimizing cunts are making problems where there are none, and they're actually creating opponents out of people who otherwise wouldn't care.

So yeah, I would oppose this shit just to make life harder for these assholes, because that's what they're doing to normal people. Same with a lot of the gay rights and feminism shit you see plastered all over the news. Most people don't give a shit about fags, and wouldn't care about them one way of the other, if they didn't force us to listen to their endless whining about nothing.

This is why 95% of wedding I've gone to have said no kids under 5.

No running around, no fucking screaming interrupting someone's ceremony, no haggard feminists whipping out tit to make a political point and direct attention to them.

Said it before and will say it again, these people need to be MH370'd.

Who gives the fuck? It's just annoying as fuck that they parade their behaviour around as liberating.

No, you're just feeding your baby without a care as to what anyone else thinks, and I can respect that and only that. Put the phone and the funny "liberating face" away cunt, you're not doing anything special.

It's one of the least degenerate things a woman can possibly do.

>Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime?

Of course, but they have no right to demand or expect others won't stare.

I don't have a problem with it but in 90% of cases it's just some roastie trying to say HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, LOOK AT MY *BOOBS* THAT'S RIGHT, I'M *BREASTFEEDING* IN *PUBLIC* LOOK HOW BRAVE AND EDGY I AM
The majority of people don't care, and since 90% of mothers are fat swines, you have no right to complain about people staring at you either.

yeah

Absolutely.

We should encourage maternity.

Stop being anti-white and anti-family.

No, go to the god damn bathroom you filth.

She breastfeeds her kid like everyone else
>mom, look, I'm on the internet !

Women are children.

Breastfeeding can be incredibly painful.

Exactly.

Look at this fucking "me me me me" hashtags
>fitmom x2 (nope)
>womenwithmuscle (nope)
>instagrammom_official

Her life is literally one big plea for attention. I wonder if husband has killed himself yet?

there are plenty of places where adults are not allowed to eat nor drink, same rules should apply to babbies too

How fucking old is that kid?

Real Talk: what man is actually offended by public breastfeeding? Isn't this just a woman-on-woman thing, where women who are ashamed of their breasts lash out at women who aren't? (old, fat & ugly versus hot moms)

If it's ok because a kid gets sustenance from sucking the mothers breast, is it ok because my gf gets sustenance from sucking my dick?

If they're hot, yes

I don't get the thing about children 2 years and older, but no fucks to give about actual infants and babies.

OPs pic related, the kid is too old to make a public demand like that. Bad parenting. At an event such as a wedding, the kid should already have enough discipline to eat other food and mommy can give him a tit when they get home if that's her thing.

Just don't think it's healthy to breastfeed a normal kid that's had his/her 2nd birthday, no matter where. But, a 2 year old should have enough situational awareness to understand the difference between being inside the house and being in public.

Does she just let him drop his pants and shit on the floor like a Chinaman?

Yes it is normal except when an attention whore like her puts it in instagram and makes stupid faces. Then even normal things turn into degenerate.

It's not vulgar. Let the kid eat. Let the mother feed it without feeling ostracized. Stop being prudish cunts.

>This is why 95% of wedding I've gone to have said no kids under 5.
What a sorry excuse for a people.

Yea that face screams attention she looks hot though.

>Wanting to shame a white mother who breast feeds her white baby

WTF is wrong with you people? Women are attention whores by nature. We want them to want to signal how great they are as a mother and loving wife..

Jesus Christ you people are dumb.

Of course it had to be a german woman

This.

Breastfeeding in public is extremely indiscrete and impolite. I liken it to scratching your crotch at length or listening to music on your phone without headphones around.

You are treating everything around you as your own personal space and disregarding everyone around you. It's blatantly degenerate behavior and should not be permitted, period.

Who cares if it's "natural"? So is defecating.
If someone shits their pants near me in a restaurant and is not asked to leave, I will walk out of there.

I like it because it's literally the only time I've seen titties outside of the internet

I don't know who that post is directed to, nor do I see anyone complaining about public breastfeeding.

My girlfriend breastfeeds """""my"""" son all the time and nobody says anything. In fact, we had a discussion several times about what feminists are always bitching about.

I have never seen anyone breastfeeding in public and if I would, I would confront her.
Don't get me wrong, I love tits, but we need to put women in their place, they can't get through with this bullshit.
Breastfeedig at a wedding or in the church, how degenerate is that?

>go breast feed in be bathroom
Fuck all of you, you really think a woman would do that rather than give the baby a bottle?

Breast feeding is great for children, don't shame good mothers.

>Why would anyone make that face unless they were aware of how edgy and rebellious they're being.

Exactly. The only way this picture could be more edgy "fuck uuuu patriarchy" is if the kid was black.

> Nourishing the rising generation of our people = self-defecation.
You're fucked in the head, mate.

So both of her hands are occupied, obviously.

Yet the camera is about five feet away, meaning someone else is holding it.

And she posted it on her account, so it's her phone they're taking the picture with.

And she's making some kind of retarded post-crash duckface.

That's why she has no class.

>Takes picture of it and posts it on faceberg
>Adds preemptive stupid "screw the haters" type of caption

She is an attention whore and a slut. Period. Women who breast feed in public are degenerates who want to engage in exhibitionism and then play the "who me? I wasn't doing anything wrong" card. Exactly like trannies who make a scene by using the women's rest room.

Being anti breastfeeding is literally femenism, you people are idiots

Fuck off cunt, if a woman needs a pat on the back and some attention because she'd feeding her child then she's fucking pathetic.
It shouldn't be something we reward because it's something we do naturally

There is nothing sexual about breasts and nipples. Americans are just perverted fucks.

Or you could stop being a typical prudish yank and realize that nudity =/= sex

The bathroom is unhygienic, she is feeding a baby not taking a shit.

I never trust someone who is against breastfeeding or has a general dislike of kids.

>There's nothing weird about it and it's normal
>That's why I have to post a passive-aggressive message on social media like the million other cunts before me

Wew lads. I am in my early 30's and once divorced. Even though I am still on friendly terms with my ex-wife I am just becoming bitter about women in general.

It's fucked up because I absolutely love my mother, my two sisters, and my two nieces.

I want to shame a woman who pretends to be persecuted, by doing something that never had any opposition to begin with. Some old woman in a coffee shop shaking her head at a young woman breastfeeding is not persecution, and does not represent the beliefs of any group of people.

No one gave a fuck about public breastfeeding, until these retards started pretending people were persecuting them a few years back.

lol the roaches have clearly influenced your thinking, huh hans?

>public

Your picture depicts a private wedding reception though. That woman is among friends and family.

>white people are good looking is not a meme

who the fuck cares

>Women shouldn't be women or they are pathetic
Women are pathetic you cunt, we still need to make them act in a fashion that is good for society

No one gives a fuck here. Tits are tits.

Danes are so chill, without going full cuck like the Swedes.

yes, but i should also be allowed to mastubate publically

it's hot as fuck when a sexy mom feeds her child

it's fucking stupid to force women to go into a bathroom so their babies can associate the smell of shit with the loving embrace and food from the mother

fucking puritans ruin everything

BREASTS ARE EVIL! AVERT THINE EYES OR FACE THE PUNISHMENT OF THE LORD

toplessness is legal in many parts of europe

it doesn't cause civilization to fall apart you know

>no opposition to it
Except women stopped breastfeeding en masse in the 70,80,90, and 00s.

Breast feeding is still not the norm

>taking photos in a church

I bet she wears hats inside too

If you let a white mother do it, then you have to let all mothers do it.

Anyway, like I posted upthread, I have more of a problem when she's titfeeding a 3 or 5 year old. Depending on how she's going about it (SEE: attention whoring), I pretty much ignore and go on about my business if it's a real baby or infant.

I might consider confronting her if the kid looks more like 4 or 5 ... but I've never encountered that in real life.

it IS wrong when the woman uses her breastfeeding to rebel against society like your pic related. Poor kid is being used to fill in his mom's feminist agenda.

It's absolutely no problem as long as there is some form of discretion and selfrespect.

like this user said: Just some common decency is highly advised.

wish they'd go topless more to please me and trigger the muslims

breast feeding is hot. I don't mind it. There was this lady who popped her tits out on facebook and they eventually took it down but i fapped to it for a long time.

Just did a quick google search and found it.

I want to drink those milk jugs

youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8

Masturbating is degenerate let alone in public

Breast feeding is the opposite of degenerate

>If you let a whire mother do it you must let everyone do it
no you don't have to

How is that any different than whipping your cock out in public?

Imagine if a child saw her doing it? Possibly even caught a nipple flash? Particularly a young boy.

Typical selfish cunt only concerned about herself.

Their whole country is just a giant group of faggots that want to smoke a long one.

>Screaming hellspawn running around and bawling during the important moments of the wedding because AWW YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HE NEEDS SPECIAL TREATMENT HE'S A SPECIAL CHILD
At my cousin's wedding some extended family member's six year old ran off and scooped fistfulls out of the nice wedding cake, his mother laughed like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen then actually got angry when other people told her to control her child

You know Sup Forums, out of all the ills and degeneracies of the western world, white woman openly breastfeeding a white baby, even in part for the attention it brings, is at the rock bottom of my concerns.
In fact, yeah, go ahead, breastfeed your white babies in public, I won't even bet an eyelash. Just have them. It is an ancient, even sacred process.
In fact the more I think about it, the less objectionable I find it.

im ok with it , what makes the female breast obscene?

>complaining when women pull out their tiddies in front of you
Literally gay

I don't give a fucking duck. This is such a non-issue.

No. I was brought up in a conservative family in the countryside. I have nothing to do with Muslims and I despise them.
However, I am still against breastfeeding in public.

Whatever happened to just a little bit of humility and some class? It's not the sight of the breasts themselves.

There's a reason we have stalls in bathrooms so we don't watch one another take a shit, even though it's a completely natural process. It's just rules we as humans have made up to separate us from fucking savages.

Fuck, people are missing the goddamn point and pretending like the puritans are gasping at the sight of tits.

>friend gets engaged
>friend stresses out for months preparing for the wedding
>friend spends thousands of dollars on venue, food, drinks, decorations, and the dress
>friend is beyond happy she finally gets to settle down and marry her best friend

>go to friend's wedding
>feel jealous that this other girl's "special day" means she gets to be the center of attention and you don't
>instead of being happy for your friend and letting her one and only wedding night be about her, decide to whip out a tiddy to distract other guests and make it all about you

No wonder women hate each other. What selfishness. What a horrifying lack of self-awareness.

All Nordics are pretty much bros 'cept stuck up svennebanans

>Except women stopped breastfeeding en masse in the 70,80,90, and 00s.
I'm not talking about breasfeeding itself, but public breastfeeding. I've never heard that this was an issue among anyone, until they started to whine about it online a few years back, based on a single comment from random strangers, or people online.
They're literally creating their own problems, so they can play the victim and have something to whine about.

>but it's natural
I don't piss in the bushes, rip ass, burp, shit or fuck in public despite those being natural

That's on you.

Best post

Those hashtags
#womenwithmuscle

Liar

She's an attention-whore. She tagged everything remotely related to her post. Look at that fucking list.

i was joking

but seriously i do tug on it a bit through my pants when i see a hottie mom breastfeeding

but that makes me the degenerate- not her

i just have a strong breastfeeding fetish

i think it's because i wasn't breastfed

my mother was pretty cold and unloving in a lot of ways

she did the best she could but i remember being so lonely as a child and desperately craving touch and affection

now i can't seem to keep woman around for more than a few months

i think i have intimacy issues

I have no problem with a girl taking her tits out.

I never seen this happen in public, but I wouldnt care. I have my own problems.

oh my god that is so fucking hot

my wife breast fed my two kids, you know what you do before you leave the house?
Yeah you use a breast pump, if for whatever reason you use the bottles prepared and are still out then you use a blanket and go somewhere a bit more private, if its cold and you must be indoors ask for a corner of a cafe to discretely feed your child.
There is absolutely zero excuse to wop your tit out and start feeding your baby in the middle of a restaurant (of which you shouldn't take kids anyway btw, nobody wants to hear your screaming baby), and then on top of that posing for photos and basically doing it all as a show to repulse everybody in the place.
It was never a problem for any other breast feeding mother up until this recent spate of degeneracy.

Yes jesus fucking Americans stop being triggered by nudity.