What do you think about the Russian military?

What do you think about the Russian military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s
alternativehistorian.com/blog/2017/7/12/placesplease
alternativehistorian.com/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't think of them at all

Competent
Extremely brave
Held back a bit by equipment. High -tech is lacking, but reliable and effective

inexperienced, low morale, disorganized
young men probably join just to get away from their shitty country side russian towns

>get sent across the border into ukraine under the guise of a militia
>die
>put into unmarked, temporary graves
>family never knows what happened
sounds great

>inb4 whataboutism

Stronk comrades

Pit bulls rules ! Slava russia !

its cool youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s

Nice music

You think hi-tech is important when every thing is destroyed ?

Dont care. Got nothing on team america

>"Russian Military"
>Posts Estonians

See this link below. He's an asshole:

alternativehistorian.com/blog/2017/7/12/placesplease

He's writing this letter trying to get a criminal released, even though most people robbed and victimized by the criminal want him punished. Go to this letter writer's contact page and tell him to shut the fuck up:

alternativehistorian.com/contact

Either a brilliant troll or an idiot.

Kalashnikov is best rifle. Is also best shotgun. Also best handgun, but that's only because the ATF doesn't have a solid grasp on reality.

They're competent, their government just doesn't wave them around quite as much as the US does.

nobody ever thinks about the russian military

in russia waldo finds you

It's sounds like a good joke until you realize that there is no punchline and the one telling it is serious. And then you laugh even harder.

lol, america is out trying to find virus' in words with friends

inexperienced but loyal. you'll never have a problem with any of them disobeying orders that other armies might consider immoral or inhumane.

Extremely brave and effective at sucking chechen cocks.

Fuck you, Russian shill. Иди нaхyй, кpeмлeбoт eбaный

They're not bears on unicycles! I call this photo fake!

Easy there, comrade, he's more likely a larping aussie.

Eбaный пpoпaгaндoн, зaвaли yжe cвoё eблo. Лeчишь тyт хyитy. Cкaжи eщe paшн apми мoжeт пopaжaть вpaгa гpoмoм и мoлниeй из зaдницы.
So fucking retarded russian shill's lie

russky's only fight drunk
they cant shoot a bullet straight

>What do you think about the Russian military?

HOMOSEXUAL RAPE
GOD HELP YOU IF YOU'RE A TWINK
BE RAPEMEAT OR KYS

without atom they are nothing. equipment from 80'

the only plus they have is the amount of the old equipment.

then can rekt US anytime

pic rel8

best army

>What do you think about the Russian military

Kind of a joke. A few elite units that get most of the money and equipment. Otherwise, it's mostly young men (and the odd woman or two) who need work badly enough to chance joining the army. Sometimes they get paid, sometimes not.

Their flagship is a smokestack aircraft carrier that breaks down if you look at it sideways. They're mostly propped up by nukes and ICBMS.

>The Russians are never as weak as you hope they are, but they're never as strong as you fear they are.

Their soldiers are knuckle draggers and dopes.
Their commanders and traditions are their worst enemies. I forget how many of their own soldiers were killed in hazing and dares, but it's a hell of a lot.

Their Space Command & Infosec forces make me jealous tho. That's where they put the their effort.

Bored USAF Airman

pretty much this, minus a few spetznas units

They don't fuck around with cyber/psych warfare. Beyond that...eh.

Their population is declining, their government is hilariously corrupt. Most of the money that isn't propping up the military is siphoned off by one oligarch or another, and low oil prices fucked them pretty badly.

NATO>

While it's impressive, It's not their army that worries me, it's all their fucking nuclear weapons.

All soldier are knuckle draggers and dope

> implying

impressive isn't the word i'd use for the vast majority of the russian military

but yes, they have an unholy amount of nukes. that's all that really props them up these days. that and gas exports.

thanks satan

haha this made the russian-shills come out of the woodwork just like i planned.

>I was merely retarding to be pretended

i didn't get eu citizenship yet despite living 10+ years here + finishing high school here. Im thinking of joining Russian army, any insight on it? I'm more interested where I can use martial arts and weaponry at same time rather than sitting in tanks

They won ww2

L A N D
E
A
S
E

Infosec is admired by america's smartest branch, hahahaha. I would rape a russian troll. Bunch of welfare recipient fuckyards