Im having a serious debate with myself and would appreciate your input on this matter guys...

im having a serious debate with myself and would appreciate your input on this matter guys, i got some spare money and basically can choose between getting a balloon knot for my sex doll or take my daughter out for a walk in the park and buy her some sweets or some shit, if you were in my shoes what would you do?

I would kill myself OP.
I'd kill myself.

Take your daughter out instead of buying something completely aesthetic.

Compromise and get a balloon knot for your daughter.

This.

i second this

nah nah man dont even go there, if my ex even finds out that i even thought about getting a balloon knot then shes going straight to court and making sure that ill never ever be able to see my daughter again

Sell the doll. Buy lingerie and candy for daughter. Now you have a new fuck doll with knot and she gets her candy.

How else are you going to hide your daughter's "doll gape"?

lol

you're a very sick man i hope you know that and i feel disgusting for even replying to you, get help, seriously, get fucking help mate

Take your daughter to the fucking park you sick fuck

Sooooooo... you have a sex doll? How long has it been since you've fucked a woman? They are pretty great. I hear they have the button pre installed

really? jesus christ guys i came here to get some advice not to read all this disgusting shit

And they smell like poo (or curry if its an indian).. both are pluses

>Input on this matter
God amongst men

if you consider my ex-wife a woman then roughly 4 years ago

>to the fucking park
The risk isn't worth it, fucking at home is much more safe.

Post daughter's balloon knot

I'd break my daughters balloon knot.

>Came here to get advice
Expected normal replies

guise

he's being for serial.

don't post teh disgusting

jesus christ guys

seriously guys? are you for real? this is just ridiculous, i am disgusted, i really am.

yea go on make fun of me you fucking cunt, but be careful one day you might find yourself alone in a shitty apartment with 20 dollars to your name and a fucking shitty marriage that lasted no longer than 3 years you know what fuck you cunt get fucked bro

Get a real girl you faggot

What's wrong with loving your children?

Real women don't want a faggot who has to chose between buying a new asshole for his doll and candy for his kid. Ffs. Broke and shit priorities.

you sound pretty down in the dumps, chum.

have you considered the advantages of fucking your daughter? I hear it's quite the pick-me-up.

it's like going to pound town with your sex doll, but with more tears and accusatory stares, shitty poetry and a 40% increase in blue/green/red hair dye in college-her late 30's.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

it's a choice between having a marginally better wanking experience for the next few years or a memory you might be able to cherish and which will add good feeling to her half remembered upbringing for your daughter.

I'd go for the walk personally, but due to having a father with a sex doll I think the writings on the wall for any positive feelings your daughter will have about you. No offence

>sniff, sniff
y-you hurt my f-fuh..FEELINGS!!!!

Is that thing made of 100% foreskin?

ok im fucking done im outta here

How can you not spare 15 dollars?

buy the fucking candy, she'll take your side if shit happens.

Besides this is Sup Forums not /adv/ what do you expect!?

stop no wait come back

is what you'll never hear from your soon to be ex wife.

i'd knot the daughter

ouch.

thats a low blow dude

Imagine if your dad was like OP? Spending his days contemplating how he's gonna customize his sex dolls asshole.

Perhaps we will... but uh, never ever going to be asking a bunch of dudes about buying an artificial knot for a sex doll versus being a father.

That I was saying to be a dick, but not this. Get rid of the sex doll, go meet some people, make some money and establish healthy relationships because if anybody finds out what you're into, your life is going to be a million times more tragic.

A level of tragic a man doesn't come back from.

Didn't even make it to 40 replies. Fucking hell. Rip thread

She already is his ex, famalam. Pay attention.

find a new home for your daughter.

seriously, you're better of without her. and she sure as shit is better of without you.

Never change user :)

More tragic? Putting your flesh and blood on the same level as an artificial sphincter of a sex doll is not enough? Well, at least he's not Anthony Burch, sure.

You got issues OP. Seek some help

>>ever just have just $20

If I sit around I make at least $1,000 a month.
Not married, no kids, no rent.
Buy stocks.

Save some of your fucking money, dumbass

give your daughter's princess parts special daddy-daughter kisses

> take daughter out for stuff
> sex doll
at least you have a daughter
and a family

fuck off youre not even fucking funny and you dont realize how fucking sick and twisted you are, fuck

gr8 b8 m8

i worked as welder and made like 1500 euro a month with 2 years of expierence but then kinda got addicted to amphetamine, got divorced, chronic masturbation introduced itself to my self etc and now im here thinking how to spend my last 20 quid

working as a welder in america nets you on average 2000 every 2 weeks., which would be 3364 euros a month, maybe you just sucked at your job.

Not all. First few years for most trades are shit. Especially outside the unions.

Buy the knot then proceed to fuck your daughter

my uncle worked as a welder most of his life, even back then he did his job well and was over payed and given overtime constantly, even now he gets around 60-80 hours a week and brings home close to 6k every month now and he works as a maintenance man at a factory.

fucker spends it all on his grand kids, and stays poor most of the time because of it.

a man with no addictions

he use to smoke weed every day, but stopped because it started to fuck his lungs and he wants to live to see his grand kids grow up, hes pushing 70, but yeah, other than that, he doesn't even drink.