Nothing to be proud of - a nation of fat slobs, who work, come home...

Nothing to be proud of - a nation of fat slobs, who work, come home, eat a pile of processed garbage then sit in front of the TV, fart into their furniture, get slack-jawed and drool all over a video game or diversified movie that portrays the White man as a bumbling idiot with a black hero as their savior.

How would like to get a pint of "battle blood" from a fairy, or yell "cover my ass, and the fairy pulls its pants down. How about a black idiot who calls in air support on YOUR position? Yet these fairies and blacks are promoted due to AA and EEOC, they have to meet their quota! They WILL get promoted ahead of strong White Alpha males.

Damn he got us. Better give up oyr.strong economy and influence. :/

> strong economy

trillions in debt

> strong influence

On who? China? Russia, the only influence you have is making your men in to beta male faggots and your women in to dyke feminists...

Go dress your son in a fucking dress you horrible queer

I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the deafening sound of our gdp

>nato

Who gives a fuck about NATO? You[re fucking too scared to bomb N.Korea, because Russia and Chine will destroy you... KEK

Come again? The sound of our insane lead is just drowning you out m8
I

>745761395

That's in the negative you think cunt...

And yet we're still the envy of the globe.

Only double of a comunist country... should be really proud.. LELELE

Envy of who? Your men are weak, your women are fat, soooo envious...

Nobody ever challenges number 2, do they? Or number 7? Yet here you are attempting to attack who? The perceived leader. Cry all you want. It's good to be on top.

> spend more on army
> have less nukes than Russia.

KEK

Really? What country are you from, user?

You'll never tell. You faggots always pull this shit because your own country is a shithole.

Do any of those nukes still work? The US' or Russias? That shit is from the 50's.

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM FAGGOT

Hell never say. Doesnt matter.

England.

Doubtful.
First, you don't talk like a proper git fairy lad. Second, we love Britain and they love us back. You're some kind of commie plant.

Saudi Arabia.

>Italy
>60M people
>$1.8 trillion GDP

>India
>1.3 billion people
>$2 trillion GDP

toppest kek I've had in a while

superpower by 2020 confirmed!

is america even still relevant? they are only 49% white lmao

faggot
shouldn't you be fucking a goat to honor the local shiek?

>;ITT

>people taking Sup Forums seriously

this is equivalent to arguing in the comment section of youtube.

have fun children.

I guess you answered that by being in the thread attempting to attack the US, eh m8?

not my posts

What the fuck else is there to do? Post desu in the shit ylyl threads? Scroll through traps and logs and "shit I shouldn't share threads"? Let us have this man.

>shitty movies are America's biggest problem

just kys yourself, retard

herring munching fucktard is taking a break from the spain threads

>What the fuck else is there to do?

try your hand at writing hallmark cards or maybe go chase a parked car?