Isis Kills 25 Spies by Acid

>The Islamic State (Isis) has executed 25 alleged spies by lowering them into a huge tub of nitric acid, until their 'organs dissolved', Iocal news source Iraqi News has claimed.

>According to witnesses of the killings, the 25 alleged 'spies' were tied together with a huge rope and lowered in a basin containing the highly corrosive acid. Nitric acid is generally used for manufacturing ammonium nitrate that can be used to make fertiliser and explosives but it can also be used for photoengraving, etching steel, and reprocessing spent nuclear fuel.

ibtimes.co.uk/isis-executes-25-iraqi-spies-by-lowering-them-nitric-acid-until-their-organs-dissolve-1561009?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Holy Fuck guys, this is the worst death I've heard of Isis doing yet. Nothing compares to the pain of being corroded away while alive. These are some twisted, sub human fucks. They need to be treated almost as equally as bad. This is where I agree with Trump. We need to kill EVERYONE that's associated with these fucks, including the families that support or haven't denounced their families actions.

The video in the link talks about Kurdish women fighting and how Isis fears dying by the hands of a women because they can't reach heaven... So I say after torturing all Isis members for a week, we stick a tube down their throat, force feed them pigs blood, then have a women behead them. God Damn what a sweet justification.

So let's make this an Isis thread. /r/equesting any and all gifs and webm of any Isis related content. I got a debate a few ago about Isis and surprisngly no one knows how bad Isis really is. Could use the gifs to prove some points. Also, feel free to describe what you would do if you could do whatever you wanted to an Isis POW.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2015/06/isis-islamic-state-executes-drowns-in-cage-blows-up-spies-brutal-video-propaganda-uncensored-youtube-iraqi-espionage-men-killed/
liveleak.com/view?i=bb0_1444012727
heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-to-sons-of-jews-wilayat-al-khayr-child-boy-soldiers-executing-shooting-spies-jewish-ancient-ruins-obstacle-course-full-uncensored-youtube/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845531/ISIS-release-shocking-new-video-child-soldiers-Kazakhstan-trained-AK47s.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI
youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=vQr8X-bkwE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fear of being killed by women

that was just a meme

>We need to kill EVERYONE that's associated with these fucks, including the families that support or haven't denounced their families actions.
Good luck culling 2 billion cultists

I miss the old ISIS threads

so many videos that display Islamic barbarity have been lost to the internet due to censorship and feeling police.

ISIS getting rekt

Cloverfield Lane was a shit movie.

Have they posted a video of this jihadist melting pot?

truly a religion of peace

mashAllah

Everyone is so shocked when Trump says we need to hit their families.

Nobody that lives in Raqqa or other ISIS cities is innocent. Just like people working in factories in WW2 Germany were not innocent.

You win a war by any means necessary, and if that means hitting the population centers that support and shelter the enemy then so be it.

I'm so tired of this "we can't do war crimes" bullshit. The only crime in war is losing the war.

>sticking a man's head on his ass
That's South Park-tier cruelty right there.

Jesus fucking christ.

Is there a competition with this guy on who can come up with the most barbaric bullshit.

Religion of piece

If there's no video of the killing I don't believe it

is there a video of this 'supposed' acid execution.

Can I take this damage control as an admission that IS had nothing to do with the Egyptian jet?

Fucking subhumans. Nuke them :3

I don't doubt that they would do it I just don't have any idea where they got the acid from

heavy.com/news/2015/06/isis-islamic-state-executes-drowns-in-cage-blows-up-spies-brutal-video-propaganda-uncensored-youtube-iraqi-espionage-men-killed/

Unless the Saudis paid for that too

top kek

>instead of just nuking the whole area, disintegrating a few million, lets be tolerant and progressive and ensure that many more millions die via burning and throat cutting
*strokes nipples*

his fucking eyes keep moving around

ISIS executes prisoners using IEDS

liveleak.com/view?i=bb0_1444012727

ISIS sure is good at murdering the innocent and defenseless

this video is fucking fake.

ISIS uses child soldiers to execute prisoners

heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-to-sons-of-jews-wilayat-al-khayr-child-boy-soldiers-executing-shooting-spies-jewish-ancient-ruins-obstacle-course-full-uncensored-youtube/

I noticed it as well. I wish I didn't.

I still remember that video they did with a long ass line of prisoners leading up to this lake and the executioner just shot each person that walked up in the head with a pistol and let their bodies fall into the water. Those were simpler times.

There is a reason. The middle east is filled with sand.... So we can make it all glass.

ISIS training child soldiers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845531/ISIS-release-shocking-new-video-child-soldiers-Kazakhstan-trained-AK47s.html

Fucking cucks don't even struggle. They just sit there and die. ISIS is doing America and Israel's work for us, amazing.

>US border fence in 20 years

If I remember correctly, Sup Forums actually gave them the idea to do this one.

I don't care. Just kill all Arabs in Europe and forget about the sand niggers.

You can go to prison for executing one of these guys if he surrenders. There's no point to join the military when you put your life at such risk and the government won't even have your back.

>German calling for genocide
You kraut cunts never change.

Try 20 months

ISIS practices mock-executions.
When the prisioners try to escape or do something shady, they will get tortured and the procedure happens all over again.
At some point ( also keep in mind that they are held like animals) they just want it to be over.

>That poor bastard trying to hop away from the tank
S
B R U T A L
V
A
G
E

that's Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda)
so called "moderate" rebels

Is that a Hi Power? Nice.

Looks more like he was trying to line himself properly, make it the least painful possible.

>this is the worst death I've heard
Then you're a pussy.

The Apaches skewered people and then slow roasted them over a fire until their lungs burst from the heat.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

The Brazen Bull tops those savages imo

Isnt ISIS israeli and american ran?

> an Isis POW
no such thing m8, you fell for the meme
these are common criminals, ISIS is not a country and they are not soldiers

light weights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

You don't know pain until your entire insides are being eaten by bugs as you shit yourself to death.

BUT WHAT ABOUT AMERICANS BOMBING WITH DRONES HU???

Yes

and Gulf States

youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

>not the pear of anguish

It combines all the joys of anal rape, tearing and intestine pulling in one handy package.

>if you fight the wildfire, it wins

youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg

youtube.com/watch?v=vQr8X-bkwE8

wow brutal

Fuck, I should order one of those FN High Powers off Aimsurplus

I didn't know ISIS took so much inspiration from Satarday morning cartoon villains

Sounds like a challenge.

Wtf that's the first thing I noticed his eyes move and look right at the machete. I've read that you can still be concious for 10 seconds after being beheaded but surely that was longer than 10 seconds

and roger rabbit

these guys don't know the first thing about torture
they're just a bunch of pissed-off morons
why doesn't the SAA have any officers?

Implying we can't create a designer virus that only becomes active in people with specific genetic expression.

You can't even comprehend the capabilities of our bio-weaponry.

What do you think AIDS was?

I'm still waiting for a video where a captured female fighter gets fucked to death. Let ISIS do something good for us

you wouldnt do a single thing in that same situation you gay little bitch

And this is surprising in what way?

People have been perfecting ways to toeture other people for centuries . And honestly none of those execution videos look as gross or disgusting as an uncensored abortion video. So when it comes to sheer brutality feminism and womens rights win.

Also most of these ways arent even new. Only difference is that isis spreads this shit everywhere.

And when it comes to torture and inhuman things the japs already perfected that in ww2 at unit 731

Dude it'd be so easy to demoralize these sandniggers.
>Introducing: the rack
>stretch an isis boy out
>decapitate him with a claymore
>replace with pig head
>put him on a camel
>tie another isis boy to said mount
>dragged behind the camel
>repeat until out of isis

How's life at Fort Detrick these days?

Even anyone genetically associated with them?>

God damnit isis, Saw is a movie not a fucking instructions manual.

nigga, the fuck?

> The video in the link talks about Kurdish women fighting and how Isis fears dying by the hands of a women because they can't reach heaven...

This is not true though, anyone who claims that being killed by a woman disqualify you for heaven will be killed as a heretic. Because such beliefs goes against traditional Islam. The reason why isis don't want to get rid of the rumor is because they view women as easy to fight against so they like that people send women to fight.

Kurds tell the women that because they prefer to send the women to fight. Which is why atheist kurd suicide bombers are usually women. They get told all sorts of nonsense, but isis obviously don't fear women and anyone who believe they don't go heaven when they get killed by a woman gets executed by the local executioner for apostasy or heresy. It is not something Muslims believe in

Honestly, even that doesn't compare to the love vivisections at Unit 731.

Jesus fucking christ. And these are the types of animals we are importing. These videos are a rousing call for nationalists.

You're good.

We haven't done anything at Detrick for decades. All of the BW programs were moved. Nice and comfy though, thanks for asking user.

How the hell does ISIS have so good cinematography in their videos?

get medieval on the camel jockeys
>tie up isis
>put rat in bucket
>heat bucket until rat eats through

>thrown in a cage with five pitbulls
>thrown in a cage with caucasian ovcharkas
>thrown in a pit of snakes
>fed to lions
>crucified upside down
>tied to a wheel upside down, water trough head deep

this one wins. that's the sickest shit I ever heard of.

Kek just a matter of time until isis release a new video about it kek

where the fuck is the video?

>2 billion
I think youre off by about 1.995 billion