I'm taking the third class petty officer exam for the navy tomorrow. Ask me anything

i'm taking the third class petty officer exam for the navy tomorrow. Ask me anything.

What's with the nazi medal?

You are underway, making 12 its, a power driven vessel is approaching your ship from your stbd bow. Who has the right of way?

it's no Nazi medal, it's a "crow". the symbol used for the petty officer

depends on who has the highest ranking "co" on their ship

What rate

Day rate.

If ur in the navy how big is ur assplug for the day and for the night

Wrong answer squid. You are not afforded any special privileges in a meeting situation with another vessel unless you are restricted in ability to maneuver and displaying lights or day shapes to indicate that. No wonder you fuckers are getting into collisions.

What the hell is day rate

AE

Oh ok air dale

>Ask me anything.

Are you a faggot?

found the engineer

nope, just a guy who is just making a thread

How much does a 5 gallon bucket of prop wash weigh?

MM2

in a situation, where there is ample room, the highest ranking ship has it. those idiots who crashed had inattentive watchstanders. that's it

no idea, go get a ID10T form and I might be able to figure it out

I'm so sorry....if your ship is like mine, your rate constantly gets fucked....

I am sure it was i am out now

oh, when did you get out?

A- anything are borderline retarded. AO's are the worst.

I'm a muhreen though so I can't talk. I work at a navy brig, ask me questions.

Think outside of the box assnuts. Nobody said the other vessel was a military ship.

Have you ever met an AD? I don't think you've met an AD

I have not. I've met most rates though. My command is shore duty for the navy so I see all types. The obscure rates usually don't come here for shore duty, they'll go to the school house or something.

well, those fuckers are a special breed. all but two of the AD's and AM's at my command are rednecks who get fucked up every weekend. don't get me wrong, their good guys, but goddamn are they species all their own

well, good thread everyone. op here....later...

Your ship is the burden vessel, the ship to starboard has the right-of-way. Exceptions may be if you are a vessel not-under-command, limited in your ability to maneuver or constrained by your draft. example: if you are recovering aircraft you limited in your ability to maneuver.

shoulda been an OS. 100%

STG1 here, don't study for any exam ever. The bibs fuck you up more than they help.