Do you ever wish you were your ancestors?

I do. A lot.

Most of the time I imagine I'm one of my Germanic ancestors standing side by side as equals with my Roman brothers as the last protectors of the civilized world.

In front of us are hordes upon hordes of persians and arabs descending wildly at us like savages and even though they massively outnumber us we manage to fight them off through superior tactics .

Is it just me?

Let's see, would I like to live as a European peasant, a slave or a pagan Indian?

Nah.

gypsy?

God no.

Indian per Colombus' definition.

>reddit spacing
>unnecessary reddit-tier punctuation used only for dramatic effect, for example writing "I do. A lot." instead of simply writing "I do a lot." or perhaps even "I do, a lot."
REEEE

>reddit-tier punctuation
read a novel sometime, you underage bogan

Sup Forums isn't a novel

>for the past 300 years all the males (literally every single one, I'm the only one that hasn't been in the military) have been drafted into the armies of whatever superpower controlled our regions and were forced to fight their wars
Glad we moved here, I guess.

I unironically wish I was my grandfather and step up in the ranks to fight in the Charlemagne Regiment desu

no sorry I don't have autism, life's good

No, i want to make my own decisions

No, they probably were slaves

Yes, in that case I could go around and butcher all of these fucking subhumans siding with us in WW2 but who are today siding with the "liberators". So its especially about the Italians and Slovakians.

We Wuz : The Post

Yeah and I wouldn't let the caliphate fall to the catholicucks.

Is U high?

seriously, Germanic? as equals with Romans?
where do you think you are from Straya?
most probably you were somewhere from South Wales
ever been there?
if not, believe me you dont want to

I wouldn't want to live in a world before anesthesia, toilet paper or modern medicine to be desu

>average life span around 60 or less
>be at war every 10 years or so
>if you are born a peasant or a lesser noble you are ignored and frowned upon
>know almost nothing about the world or its citizens apart from my shithole
>almost certain to do manual labour for most of your life

The only good thing from that is that you'd get to experience some things first (like discoveries) or that if you were great your name could be kept in history, but that chance is 1% so no thanks

I am my ancestors nigga me = ancestors.