Sup Forums I found mushrooms in my yard growing on some dog shit, safe to get high on? (It's been in the sun for a day)

Sup Forums I found mushrooms in my yard growing on some dog shit, safe to get high on? (It's been in the sun for a day)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_bpKA00W_g
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s
shroomery.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'll need a Shitload of these Psylo to start getting high

Other ones in the yard

I got a shit load in my yard

Can't remember how much you need, Google It, pretty easy to find
I advise you do an omelette since it taste terrible

Really just trying to make sure this shit ain't gonna kill me

It naturally grow on shit
Where I'm from it does on Cow's shit

Just make sure you have someone near you while you trip, just in case
But there are few chances of dying, it looks a lot like Psilocybes, and its pretty safe. You can shit yourself tho

Blend it with the dog shit and some milk and drink it

This shit won't kill me then? Cause some of the other ones around here look sketchy

Just eat it

I'll be sure to shit before I trip then lol

Bruise the stem, does it turn blue

I dont wanna die tho

I'll check in a sec

Does it turn blue when you bruise it? If it doesnt it cant get you high. But eat em anyways

They look like cubensis, you'll be fine. I'd dry them before eating though cuz they might fuck your stomach up

These are not cubensis, as i see it they are probably not even psilocybe because i see no blue bruises. Dont eat it kid unless you want to do it for the meme.

If you don't wanna die then don't fucking do drugs and other related shiet.

What a fucking faggot. You're like those whore chicks that 'don't want to get raped tho'.

Eat the fucking shiet man.

Listen to some Infected Mushroom while you're tipping on some mushrooms.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_bpKA00W_g

Does they grow in circles ?
If yes, throw away

They definitely are cubensis. The stem is a little dried and you actually can see bruising. When they are dried like that the bruising almost looks black.

They dont have a nipple so they arent psilo

Sry op

No, check the 2ND pic I posted

So safe to eat then?

They do though, hold up and I'll post a pic when I'm home

Search cubensis b+ and look for yourself

Doing pinch test in t-minus 2 mins

Get a fucking fresh one, bruise the stem. Longest you should have to wait is 1 minute for it to start to turn a dark blue.

If it does, make it into a tea don't eat it like all these retards suggest eating it is fucking disgusting and a waste of precious psilocybin. Just dump the shit in boiling hot water with a top over the cup and let them soak for a solid 10-15 minutes then drain the solids out, rinse repeat.

Okay

Okay, will do the pinch test and I'll post the results

where do you live user? I'm just curious about general location for psychedelic mushroom growing

Pinch test doesn't work if the stem is dried out like that

Kentucky

Picking a different one (we have a fuckton)

The chosen one

Pinched

does anyone know if the east coast of canada is prime shroom territory?

Posting ones I find

wait. can take a while sometimes. Bottom looks bruised from where it was pulled though.

While I agree that tea is the best choice for fresh shrooms, it's fucking moronic to say that you get more psilocybin out of it. The bioavailabiliy is the exact same whether you boil it or just eat it.

None of these you've posted are mushrooms you can trip on

Shroom nipple

Not OP
but what kinda shrooms can I find in Central/Upstate NY?

Those are winners OP

Not seeing much results

definitely trippers

do not eat. will not make you trip. will make you die.

What makes you say that?

Tear the stem in half. They are kinda dried out, but they are cubensis for sure

You sure?

You'd get more high eating the dog shit. Put the shrooms DOWN.

Tore one in half, awaiting color change. The stem is hollow

they are not shrooms. i am shroom master. they will make you feel like shit. stomach pains for days. possible death if more than 30g consumed

Dark one

eat it then report youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s

Hollow stem? my bad defiantly not good. Dont fucking eat those

Understood, but shroom master tell me, in the first pic, those worth trying?

Maybe I should of phrased it by saying that It's harder on your gut to eat it, you may throw up from nausea (like I do) Rather make it into a tea and avoid that problem all together add sugar and milk then 10-15 minutes later, flying.

Aight

just grow your own man. its easy.

Spore prints are useful for verification. Spore print and bruising meand ur good to go.

Hunted shrooms many time and only ever found 1 poisonous shroom. Theye pretty rare and stand alone.

Sounds genius. Taste with out anything?

as long as you can prevent the mycilium substrate from getting contamimated

This one worth trying at all? It seemed to be the odd one out

I usually cut it with lemonade cuz it tastes like shit(literally)

Take a spore print. Pop a few of the caps off of fresh ones and place them on a white piece of paper with a glass over them for an hour or so. If purple-puplish brown, it's likely a pcilocybe.

you can buy them already sealed and done. no need to worry about that stage

Noted but I fear thread will be kill by then

Know any dealers in Kentucky?

>mushroom field guide
there's a lot of psilocybin look a likes that cause gastric problems

I know--but you can yield so much more if you build a set up.i mean if you're a felony that's guranteed to get you some serious jail time--might as well make it worth your while

You could try asking on the forums on the shroomery. shroomery.org/

Could I find any magic mushrooms growing in Texas?

in the UK nothing is illegal until they're picked. so its easy to buy the set up

If dubs eat shit and put mushrooms in pooper.

You are going to need a test kit. If you don't have one inserting the end into your ass is one way to tell if they are trippy or not. When you take it out it will be blue if it's trippy. If it's not trippy nothing will happen and you won't be poisoned. Trust me. I'm a doctor.

this is true. the bottom of the mushroom reacts with your nerve endings in you ass hole. if turns blue then you can enjoy

the asshole or the mushroom?

This. Only way people could tell back in the day and it's been a thing for centuries.
The mushroom. Obviously.

actually given that psilocin is rather sensitive, excessive boiling will destroy some of it. The only way to make sure you get 100% is to just fucking eat it.

Yeah. Those look like Psilocybe Cubensis, but I'm not entirely sure.