Anyone have any links or More? I just know it's Lucy, that's all I know

Anyone have any links or More? I just know it's Lucy, that's all I know

Other urls found in this thread:

fuskator.com/thumbs/ewya8PQQ2pS/index.html
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194300&sid=ca5f7daaa9091d0fe26790a17b10fd74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks uncomfortably similar to gf. I have mixed feelings about this

bump

she again
fuskator.com/thumbs/ewya8PQQ2pS/index.html

Nice thanks

you're welcome. you'll find more in this thread:
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194300&sid=ca5f7daaa9091d0fe26790a17b10fd74

Ayy bitch is ugly tho.

do not speak ill of m'lady Lucy

Her name ain't Lucy it's Gollum.

Fixed it

Hey i remember you

You're ugly

den link zum cumonprintedpics.com thread hast du ja bestimmt gesehen. mit ein bisschen glück wird da bald auch nochmal was gepostet, ist noch recht frisch. ansonsten hat die gute u.a. je ein festivalbändchen von "wilde möhre 2015" (berlin) und "kosmonauten 2015" (chemnitz) am handgelenk. das dürfte ihren herkunftsort entsprechend einschränken.

keine klassische schönheit, aber irgendwie süß die kleine. hat etwas vom mädchen nebenan.

Auf englisch, bitte.

sorry, thought you were the same guy from the german thread. i just mentioned the link to cumonprintedpics.com above where you'll find above 100 pictures of her. the last post there is from July 2017 (thread lasted for over a year), so there might be new posts soon. also you can see that she visited festivals in chemnitz and berlin, among others, so it seems plausible that she comes from that region in germany.

also i have to admit that she's a cute looking girl next door type.