Japan should accept 200.000 immigrants to make Japan great again

日本の人口は2050年までに1億人を切る見通しである。
この急速な人口の現象は、少子高齢化という人口動態の不均衡も伴っており、経済だけでなく、文化、社会といった分野でも日本の影響力に影響するだろう。
そこで、私は日本を再び偉大な国にするために移民の受け入れの推進を提言する。
カナダの首相、ジャスティン・トルドーが述べたように、難民や移民は、受入国にとって大きなチャンスになる。私達が移民を受け入れるのは、移民や難民が可哀想だからではなく、彼らが日本にとって有益だからである。
母国で、安定的に働く事が困難な極めて優秀な人々が存在し、一方で日本では、若年層の人口が不足している。 移民と難民の受け入れは、双方にとって利益をもたらすであろう。
また極めて重要な点として、日本はそもそも、民族的に単一かつ文化的に同質な国ではない。遺伝子解析によって、私達の祖先がとても広い地域からこの日本列島に移住してきたことが明らかになっている。更に文化の面で言えば、日本は中国大陸の影響を受けてきたし、明治以後は、お雇い外国人を雇い、西洋化に邁進してきた。日本は、自国文化に固執し、その伝統を盲目的に支持する人々によって作り上げられたのではなく、多様な文化、思想、技術を受け入れてきた人々によって作り上げられてきた。

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN
ACCEPT IMMIGRANT FOR JAPAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.jp/2014/03/29/population-of-japan_n_5053891.html
desustorage.org/int/thread/54438311
desustorage.org/int/thread/59178194/#59178194
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off proxy you post every fucking hour your fake.

Did Unit 731 have too much livestock?

t. bored marine

/thread

what do you imply by this image?

>Japan's population is expected to cut 100 million in 2050.
that's ridiculous, their population is 120 million
and even with lower birthrates there's no way such a thing could happen unless EVERYONE stops breeding and just dies before 2050

Lemay and MacArthur already made you great why do you want to destroy your country by letting in niggers and mudslimes?

Our officials said it. man

huffingtonpost.jp/2014/03/29/population-of-japan_n_5053891.html

OP IS A SHILL
>OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
>OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
>OP IS A SHILL

>I don't agree with you
>so you are shill

haha

typical Sup Forums post

I thought you japs were supposed to be redpilled and xenophobic.

I know most of the people I've seen with your flag are.

Nah, I am Japanese patriot.(not fucking nationalist)

I propose this idea to make Japan great again. if you read my post, you can understand why I think so

>japanese patriot
>not nationalist

wat

I feel like I actually recognize your posting style, and this seems like massive bait, but if I were you i'd rather see my people die out then have them replaced/bred out by angry browns who still worship a desert death cult

To make Japan great again just hang all of the Liberals and communists and then let in only Conservative whites.
Hang the leftist English teachers too.

what?

Just read my OP's post by using google translate or something.

You can understand my idea.

since you can clearly type in english to begin with and you're on an america-based image board why don't you just post in a language you know will be understood instead of your moon runes?

>ITT: Butthurt lefty americuck notices the relatively high amount of animu on this board and thinks we revere the nipps. Dumb cuck gets red button proxy and splerges out.

Also the same for the other half dozen breads this autist makes a week.

Justin Turdo is destroying our country. Our economy is dying and we are dying and being replaced by niggers and mudslimes.
Turdo is literally burning down our economy,
Don't become like us.
Stay awesome Japan.
Just introduce a breeding initiative like Hitler did.

Because I am not good at english. huh?

not going to happen ahmed.150 over 5 years is the best you could hope for that they have agreed to but they agreed to 5 years just so the next administration can refuse

at 27 two got caught raping and the rest actually thought it was a good idea to protest japanese culture and demand a muslim take over when japan has laws against a translated copy of the quran in the country

so yea enjoy the pin they put you in or the cell they put you in after that because they wont import in to many so their normal prison system can absorb you guys if need be

>its another leftist american proxy episode

nanking didn't have enough holes

They are probably fear mongering, the RoK government said something similar to get people to start breeding harder.

KILL YOURSELF AUTISTIC JEW

Stop making these threads proxy faggot. We know you're posting from the US.

>Implying he isn't some bored SecFo guy stationed in Japan
Are you even trying Sven?

become a hero get rid of communist filth

the newfags who still reply to this faggot and dont sage are worse than he is

desustorage.org/int/thread/54438311
desustorage.org/int/thread/59178194/#59178194

Here's the proof.

kek

CHING CHONG DING DONG