Today my brother and I went to KMart for shits and gigs before it's gone forever. What we found was post-apocalyptic

Today my brother and I went to KMart for shits and gigs before it's gone forever. What we found was post-apocalyptic
More posts and pics to come

Go on...

First thing we saw was this weird scam machine
>Give us your five-gallon jug and we'll give you a coupon to get a discount on another five gallon jug instead of filling the one you just gave us with more water!

Then these coke machines.
Neither worked and the one on the left looks over fifteen years old

This shit was broken too

continue..

I believe its those that have gotten too old,are broken ect... so they can be recycled, as in remelted down into new ones or used for other plastics.

I can see your reflection OP

Don't have a pic but right in the front was a jewelry kiosk which was mostly empty

Then the electronics section was completely gone, all that was left was a few flatscreen tvs

The food section had tons of weird shit like this

speaking of shutdowns,
I didn't realize blockbuster video went out of business years ago,
I mean in retrospect i guess it makes sense, but still

any interior shots of the illegals and Din do's shopping?

You should have loaded them in the back of a van

Which one should I have gotten, the sugar flakes or the GLACS?

They had tons of weird old shit, like baseball cards (which are apparently new) and old fucking Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Glacks, yum.

also as seen in last pic most items had no prices and the racks were rustier than an Indian shanty

Weird ass toys in the middle of unrelated sections

Kids toys above toxic chemicals and hardware
Such aesthetics
And another note: most things were full price
You would think by the point this exists it would be a blowout clearance sale

Wya OP. Bama here, both Kmart's in my area closed down years ago

They had a whole shelf of grills

That's all the pics but a few other notes

The store had maybe ten customers total.
Even most mexicans stay away except for the ones for whom the store reminds them of home
My brother and I just bought some candy, but I only had a 20$. The register woman had all bills over 10$ stored under the register tray.

Where there used to be a Little Caesar's in the corner, you could see where the half wall was, it was now filled with more kids clothes

Most of the store was kids clothes

For those of you who still lives near a K-Mart, stay away. It is simply depressing to witness

You couldve gotten some cool older yu gi ohs mane

K-Mart is on death's door. Sears isn't doing good either.

Last time I went to a K-Mart it was a different one than I would go to before that one closed. This one had zero vidya left which I thought was weird until I found out all K-Marts phased vidya out.

>Kids toys above toxic chemicals and hardware
>Such aesthetics
They're made from same shit, why are you surprised.

I went to Kmart with a friend like 6 years ago and we were sure they were closing, but the store stayed open for the next 5 years. It's closed now tho. Location: New Orleans, LA

see The electronics was gutted, it looked mostly like this but without the tape, half that many shelves and there were a few flatscreens on the side wall

They took out half the lights to save on electricity. Next the restrooms will be closed every other hour to save on water.

I remember feeling like the lights in there were part of the depressing feeling wafting throughout the store.

I haven't been inside a Kmart in at least 2 years, but I remember that depressing feeling.

Some other random pics I have of it
Here's some more quality brands of cereal

Good pic. I've been kinda getting into a dead/dying retail kick lately. Sites like deadmalls.com and labelscar.com.

Mix of the creepy factor and nostalgia I guess.

At least they have the dog food on sale!

sorry for quality

You should have checked the expiration date on some of those food items

I think Glacs are good for you. Or for killing insects, I'm not sure

Whats the story ? A cheap shop going bankrupt ?
They never last

I don't know why you would say this reminds mexicans of home... most of these brands they cant even afford unless it's at a yard sale/flea market or goodwill

Last pic I have
This one is sad because you can tell by the Hot Wheels and FisherPrice logos that this thing had been there for years
But they were still charging 200$ for it

I may go back when it's actually being closed down and everything is on clearance, until then it shall haunt my neighborhood as the blight in our shopping centre

Those baseball cards are so old they are now becoming actually collectible

i kinda get the depressive vibe

I'd be interested in getting some shelves for cheap

Gonna pick me up some engine cleaner and a barbie doll in Aisle 3. Christmas shopping done.

Two years after our Kmart closed, you could still see the flourescent lights on. Store is closed, shelves empty but the lights were still on. Shining on nothing, for no one.

Nigger, that's so they get the jugs back. They don't fill them on site (and would you really want them to?). It's like a deposit on the jug.

Sears where I live just got closed down a couple days ago. Place went out of business. Sad state of affairs really. Our country used to have a variety of big box stores.

You can think the republitards in congress and the liberal SJW's for the destruction of variety in the market.

you deposit your old unsterile jug so it can be sterilized and refilled. would you rather have some nasty kmart employee with dirty fingernails pop the cap off your water and stick a hose down in your jug and crack the faucet? yall retarded.

Or you could fill the jug elsewhere instead of getting a coupon off the purchase of a new one? Water is not scarce

see

It's more convenient to swap, like with a propane tank. Jesus, you're a cheap ass nigger. I'm surprised you aren't just drinking tap water.

Olderfag here. I was a kid in the 70's and it was a rare treat for my mom to splurge and get a hamburger and fries in their cafe area.
In the late 80's, I had some time to kill while waiting for a ride, and stopped by their cafe again. It was the same as I remembered it.
I was thinking about stopping in one last time, but I don't even know if they even have their cafe anymore....

>broken
Power was cut you god damn retard

>I don't even know if they even have their cafe anymore....
They don't. You're childhood is over.

don't
He's dead, don't poison the happy memories

i remmber mine closed theirs down but the first kmart was shut down but they had a cafe but they shut it down, thou, like 2 years ago if i remmber right. or 3

This is a good thread

The machines aren't owned or operated by the store or employees.

Go away.

Fuck that shit