General smoking thread. tonight is definetly a camels crush kinda night. what yall smoking tonight?

general smoking thread. tonight is definetly a camels crush kinda night. what yall smoking tonight?
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s

crushes r gay

bump

Marlboro Southern Cuts are the best

theyre pretty damn good

Just these shitty seneca menthols

Marlboro red 100 special blend

smoke newports instead B

guilty pleasure

plebs..

Winston XSpression. Some cigs my mother brought from her travels. From Estonia or Lithuania or something. Well I ain't complaining. free cigs.

Newport Menthol
> AwaitingNiggerReplies.jpg

ooo those r nice

oh and they also have that snap for taste thing. Kinda used to it now that its weird when normal cigs don't have any.

i actually dig them tho and can confirm, am white

>inb4 canada

A good and slightly cheaper alternative are the menthol smooths in the black pack

ill have to try them sometime... too bad i gotta quit soon and become a gay vaper

I'm thinking about it too. Once I can quit smoking I'm gonna drop my nicotine intake and quit all together. But holy shit that vape juice they have costs more than my cigarettes and you should know how expensive Newport are

I refuse to hang with those vape fags though, literally the only reason I'm thinking about it is because I want to quit smoking and be healthier. Once I get to 0% nicotine juice I'm dropping it because I won't need it anymore, plus it'll bring down my high ass blood pressure

>Seneca
Enjoy your turbocancer

>they don't roll their own with baccy, skins and menthol filters

idiots

Can't smoke anything else.

nice

bump

I like the after taste. Also the smell and look of it just pleases me.

Same as every night, except for that rare occasion where I get yellow camels

Where the dippers at?

American Spirits are my thing, mainly because of the way they burn. When I take a smoke break, I want it to be a break, not a 30 second puff puff toss. I've never had a canoe or lost cherry with American Spirits. Currently smoking the dark greens (I'm not a faggio I just prefer menthol in the hotter months, otherwise I like black/turquoise) However I gotta say Marb Southern Cut is the best tasting cigarette I have ever smoked. Seriously, give them a shot if you haven't yet. I work at 7-Eleven and I recommend them to people all the time. I know at least 3 of those people now smoke them exclusively. Only issue with them, and the reason I don't smoke em daily is they burn like shit compared to Americans. Way too fast and I've never lost so many cherries on a cigarette as I have on the Southerns. Not an ideal car cigarette. But like I said, the taste definitely makes up for it. Honorable mention: good ole Marb reds. Can't go wrong with reds, they're the ones that got me into smoking.

Hey hey. *thwack thwack*

Classic Camels

The only thing I smoke is fools like you on the B-ball court

15 years of smoking. I usually smoke what I can afford, but I absolutely love Dunhill. And Benson and Hedges.

Would really like to get my hands on some snus. The idea of snorting a cigarette is just awesome. Maybe cut it with some good blow so it'll feel like a line and a cigarette. Shit, maybe I can find some sort of snortable nutrients and just stop eating entirely. Just snort things all day long.

u gonna die fam

ayeeeeeeeee

bump

I am smoking a high CBD, low TCH strain of marijuana called Cannatonic. Feels good. =)

nah fam cigs onleeee

Camel Blues boi

Nas black