How do I suffocate with a belt?

how do I suffocate with a belt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put it in your mouth and choke on it

swallow it

For autoerotic asphyxiation or becoming an hero?

both.

Don't do it

Two completely different techniques.

Why?

If its your kink, go for it. But if you wanna kill yourself. Dont

I want to kill myself and become a hero in the process

Do you need to talk?

Don't do it OP.

Because even at your lowest point, there's still hope, because once you hit rock bottom, you only go up.

OP killing yourself will be pain beyond belief.

I'd rather go through what you've been 10 times over then die.

Are you okay?

JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY here listen youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s

Why over complicate yourself with this if there are so many ways yo an hero?

Sometimes I feel like I have live for so long. Sometimes I just want to get out of all of this, all of my feelings and my thoughts and... I just want to feel nothing. Life scares me, I rather die than... deal with the sadness of everything, everything that in the end goes away.

I understand that. More than you know.
Tbh i kinda wanna give up on everything right now.
Trust me you arwnt alone. Survive and strive for tomorrow

You know, I don't want to feel like this. I had this thoughts for years and I... I feel like I'm doing this to myself. I have this thoughts, and a part of my wants to throw everything away. But there is other part where I think I want to fight and make myself better, being a better friend, a better... whatever. But then I get stuck in my head again, and I just want to get out of everything, I just don't want to live.

It may be painful, but after that you are just dead. How can that be painful?

Go take Brazillian Jujitsu classes. Those fuckers will choke the shit out of you.

I promise you will feel different later and look back at this and be glad you didn't do it. I fucking promise you that. Please don't do it user.

make sure you cant use your hands and tie it to something very stable, you spazz while suffocating

what you probably wanna do instead though is get a proper rope, tie it to something even more stable and pretty high up, tie the noose pretty tightly around your neck and specifically your jaw and then jump down so youll snap your neck on impact, because suffocating hurts horribly and you will regret doing it immediately and the entire time

I know
It's not gonna go away over night

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo