Any of you ever attempted to kys...

Any of you ever attempted to kys? If so what method and does it make you feel bitter towards people who think about it alot but are too afraid to do it? mentally are you able to just do it again if you ever got depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/us-methods-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3KXwXQW-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I once ate batteries.

I could do it if I want. Hopefully I don't end up considering it again though. I think most an hero's either did it without fully thinking it through or because they were utterly hopeless and wanted out. I've come damn close several times but thinking about it enough will probably change your mind.

Tried to slice my neck. Only went a little deep, survived, wrote it off with a shaving mishap.

I don't feel bitter, no. I still think about it sometimes, but I'm convinced its the stupidest thing you could do, no matter the circumstance.

But if I ever got that depressed again, I don't know if I would or wouldn't, to be honest.

Ate like 60gs of acetaminophen trying to shut down my kidneys, chugged a bottle of wild turkey before and after and blacked out. Woke up in the hospital with my stomach pumped feeling like death, some dudes hand on my dick trying to get me to piss into some plastic bottle. I'm bitter toward everything. I'd rather not try that again but with my suicide attempt I'm unable to buy a gun. If I had the balls I'd jump off a sky scraper but I'm afraid of heights. Not really sure any other guaranteed instant methods they won't be able to bring me back from, or stop me until it's completely carried out.

jeez man im sorry

how bad was getting your stomach pumped?

Tried to hang my self hundreds of times but I can never go through with it

I tried to hang myself but I couldn't bring myself to step of the chair. I still have the rope and I try again every now and then but I think Im going to live a long life

I don't remember, it happened before I came to. Apparently they made me drink liquid charcoal too. Throwing up half a gallon of black liquid in the shower scared the shit out of me.

paracetamol twice

hanging

With my luck someone would find me and I'd end up worse than just dialysis.

ive been planning on doing it

i carried a thick rope around with me for a long time for that purpose (like in my belongings not on me every day... I moved around a lot)
throwing that away was a big relief, even if you are still tempted. you should try it maybe
pic unrelated

youre not supposed to choke to death, youre supposed to break your neck

eh there are two schools of thought there pal
the asphyxiation method and the broken neck followed by asphyxiation method. The snapped-neck one is hard to pull off, but the plain strangulation one is more agonizing, so I'm told. Never died before

You missed the part of fear of heights, 20 feet is the same as 200 for me. I get vertigo looking down off a second story balcony. If I did that I just jump off a building.

getting strangled hurts yeah

i think 12 feets all thats required, you calculate the hight based on your weight so idek

I never got to the attempt.
I decided that dealing with my shit and possibly getting a better life would beat being dead.
Turned out I was right.
I still turn suicidal about 3 or 4 times each year, but I've made a habit of leaving my house and going to hang out with friends when that happens, because the emotion usually passes when I'm in good company.

taking a bath with a toaster

this also

i dont have friends
people hate me

if i were to kill myself id prolly just take alot of pills, i get suicidal everyone in a while but hanging out with friends helps
(Pic not related) ((I wish it was tho))

noooo false
getting the drop height just right is a lost art form. Too little of a drop and the victim's neck will not break. Too far of a drop and they will be partially or completely decapitated. 12 feet seems high. It should also be noted that the breaking of the spine is more for the sensibilities of witnesses than it is humane; the person is likely still conscious, they just can't flail around and struggle because they are paralyzed

Same, I can usually fool people for a few months or years then they catch on and stop contacting or replying.

pill overdose is a popular method among females and rarely is successful

When I was younger I tried slitting my risk. Then I read your suppose to slit vertically and not horizontaly like I once did.

Well that sucks, you should go find people who are into things you are into.
I started out with no friends and people hating me when I decided to deal with my shit. Now most of it is dealt with and I have friends. You can do the same user, it's not easy, but it is doable.

>rarely is successful
Really? what would be silent, but kills? i always thought pills would be the answer

fucking shot I ment wrist. You guys know what I mean anyway

why is it popular among women you think? is using a shotgun "pussy"!sibce ut doesnt require lots of pain like cuttibg your throat?

i personally think shotgun is the most badass and serious way

See

Shit what the fuck is wrong with me

Your underage, thats whats wrong.

just rack up enough micromorts and eventually death will come

Im on mobile.

Well generally, women are a bit more vain than men, they want a pretty corpse. A shotgun wouldn't leave a pretty corpse.

is a shotgun more hardcore than pills? what about hanging?

I threw myself out of a tree.
It wasn't fun.
I hit a fuckton of branches, and as soon as the doctors declared me stable enough, I was trapped in a stupid psych ward for months. I tried slitting my wrists after, but it was hurting so bad I stopped. Then, one of the girls in a mental health group I went to told me to pull the razor fast, not slow. I tested it on my leg and it totally works. If I get depressed again I'm just glad I'll have a way to go.

Why are you concerned with hardcore user?
Wanna hang out with the cool suicide victims in the afterlife?
If I were to kill myself, I'd be more concerned with quick and painless than hardcore.

a gunshot to the head deep in the woods would be silent, relatively (don't do it though, just stick around and suffer like the rest of us)
That's a good question. I'll try to find the article but I remember seeing a data table not too long ago showing suicide attempt and success rates among different genders and different methods they used, etc.
I remember the general conclusion was that men attempt suicide less often than women, but when they tend to use deadlier methods and be more successful

no i was just curious because eveb though it probably wouldnt hurt the head literally explodes

and im not suicidal

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/us-methods-suicide

I would hate if the last thing I heard was that bone popping/snapping noise coming from my neck
and I know that shit hurts

Someone had to tell you that you had to slit it faster?
Kek

fast enough that it doesnt, nerves get caught off immediately and brain follows in a millisecond

they say dead on impact for a reason

could also drive your car into a tree if you have one

i could never cut myself, any self harm was always burning myself too

It only doesn't hurt if you don't fuck it up.

if you fucked it would hurt bad

This just proves that women have it made, all they have to do is sit there, bitch, and look pretty to get what they want in life. Im not sexist by any means but i just feel like this is something that needs to be stopped, we need to stop treating women like they are princesses they are normal ass people just with a pussy. Fuck em.

>Unspecified
wonder what that would be

false
even if you got lucky and crushed the 5th vertebrae or above, you would just paralyze your diaphragm (and every muscle below you neck) and die of respiratory failure within a few minutes. The only way an spinal-neck injury can be close to instant death is if the arteries near them are destroyed, and even that takes a few seconds

reference this when you look at that other data table, you can see what i was talking about in terms of the methods that women tend to choose being more failure prone

I though slow would hurt less.
I am also clinically depressed, and that doesn't exactly help the thought process

im planning on catching a train, probably not here though since they dont go too fast

Netherlands though so trains enough, even in Drenthe

also note how the quickest death possible is pushing 2 minutes. Two minutes can be a long, long time in that kind of agony. Something to bear in mind. As to how aware/lucid you would be and how much discomfort you are able to feel, it probably varies widely but there is no such thing as guaranteed instant suicide

how about an exit bag?

Well user, firstly it's the Jews. Secondly, it's pretty much the Jews.

those are not accurate timings

average 17+ minutes from the second the train smashes into you until the time you die... fuck that lol

Don't traumatize a train driver because you want to die.
If you wanna die, do it yourself.

Hey, you just relax, man.

its fine, id chugged 2 boxes of sleeping pills before finding out it was sleeping hormones and youll die of stomach bursting before dying of the hormones

no u

thats an average including deaths at the hospital and morons jumping from the side

head first charge the train

if you run out of oxygen before you pass out you're gonna spaz out, and even if you time it just right and pass out prior to running out of oxygen you have to not be discovered/ "rescued" for like 30 mins to and hour and also hope that you don't wake up, which you probably will. Or you'll get rescued after your brain is a veggie

right
now i remember why i didnt want to
sorry

have you ever been choked out in wrestling? My friends have just when we were kids because they didn't tap. It also happens a lot in the UFC.

It's not too painful. fuck why am i writing this, yall trying to kys

you spazz after passing out too

dumbass that's from constricting the arteries, which starves the brain of oxygen and makes you pass out in just a few seconds... completely different from breaking a neck/crushing an airway
now go back to rolling around with your sweaty boyfriends

im going for a smoke, maybe ill get die that way

just need the right friends. because after you are done hanging out, did it go anywhere, or did you just get drunk and spill shit out your mouths. That's my problem. Not suicidal tho

what said is true. I've read it from a lot of reliable sources. Pills are really unreliable. Not just the fact that they usually take a while to work so sometimes someone might find you and call the ambulance, but sometimes (everybody is different) an amount of a chemical that might kill someone else might not kill you.

I am pretty close to offing my self. Has nothing to do with my life. I just think i have seen enough i'm ready to fucking go. Have had these feelings half my life tried couple of times was drunk so failed ofc. Have been sober for over 5y and realized that i still want to off my self. I guess i'm just waiting for the right moment don't want to upset my loved ones but i just don't think i can hold on much longer. Also with out this place and all you fucked up people, i would have offed my self long time ago.

No worries user, when you're suicidal it's hard to think further than your own pain. I get that and have been there.
Ultimately the best you could do is confronting your issues and dealing with them, it beats dying by a long shot.

also the body is a really stubborn machine that does not want to quit. "fatal" doses of any substance vary widely and wildly depending on a very long list of factors. Anesthesiologists get paid a fuckload of money to calculate this shit and even they are sometimes off by a little, so your every day dipshit trying to become kill with a handful of some pills they jacked tends to fail... pills are more of a gesture-suicide, aka attention whoring

>don't set the gasses to release at the correct rate, explode a lung
>fall over when you loose consciousness and the bag gets pulled off, wake up a retarded half veggie
>your aunt Mancy finds you after 30 minutes and you're still not dead, you wake up a retarded half veggie
>you flail/spaz out when you are out of oxygen, become veggie tard

I attempted once in junior high. I had this chemistry set and a lot of the stuff said "TOXIC - DO NOT INGEST" on it.So I mixed everything in the set together and chugged it. Puked instantly.

In retrospect there's no way that could have killed me, but I was serious about it at the time. Never thought about it since - I'm not depressed anymore.

dude I wanna do this but with le epic twist
>use propane instead of helium
>put a grill igniter in my mouth
>once I have a huge lungful of propane, hit the button
>become an human firework

im sorry

im a terrible person

>very good

i always hurt people anons

You're really not user.
You're just in pain and convinced it's your fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3KXwXQW-A

What's the "agony" for death of old age? Or by cancer?

>Set fire to self
>Agony: 95
>Time: 57 min

nah bro, nah

Kill yourselves goyim

idk I didn't try to find the actual study that gave those "agony" statistics, but that part of it is kinda iffy. That's not an easy thing to quantify. I would imagine it depends though. Some complications from old age might be relatively painless, some might be very unpleasant. Same with cancer. I think that's the point of all of this though... that the "perfect, painless suicide" just doesn't exist reliably... there's too many variables. It might happen in some cases but no method is even close to guaranteed painless or instant

counting the time it takes to die from burn wounds, sounds about right to me. People with 3rd degree burns on 80% of their body can live for hours before they die

What if you got squished by a falling shipping container? That seems pretty instant.

ive done everything to get myself to this point

its no one elses fault

>>
I cant imagine how much pain would follow from that

Well, then you can get yourself out of it again.
I'm not saying you should blame people, you should deal with your condition, because no matter how much at fault you are for being in it, you don't deserve to feel like this. I'd posit that no single person is horrible enough to deserve feeling suicidal.

i wonder if it would work tho
like if my lungs would explode out of my chest michael bay style or if I would just burn the fuck out of my mouth and face and have whatever issues come with breathing straight propane

the "long drop" probably does the job without much chance of failure. after reading some statistics, this seems like the best method unless one wants to make real mess.

i dont want to be happy because things that make me happy hurt others without fail

not the one you are talking to, but i admire you. your attitude is super cool

idk maybe that would be similar to falling from height? maybe the secret to painless suicide is to somehow instantaneously destroy the whole head... like a superspeed hydraulic press type deal.