Red-pill me on "The greatest WW2 movie of all time"

Red-pill me on "The greatest WW2 movie of all time"

Other urls found in this thread:

revisionisthistory.org/reviews.html
imdb.com/title/tt0374463/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An SS veteran wrote a letter about it. idk where to find a link though.

Typical Hollywood bullshit.

Superior USA soldiers that are "forced" to kill and go through PTSD, kicking bad guys nazis.

Personally I almost died when that guy stocked Tommy gun through driver visor and killed driver. Funny because there was armored glass there and driver had at least 5 of them near his station to exchange.

revisionisthistory.org/reviews.html

This?

You don't come to pol just to inform you don't have the link to a review written by a SS soldier. You should come here to deliver such a treat.

Good effects and cinematography, typical ((((spielberg))) schmaltz otherwise. Edgy kids like to complain that it's pro-US and anti-German as if that was in any way remotely fucking surprising.

Everything is pro-US since they actually won the fucking war.

>US won the war.

This is how frankish men rationalize their betrayal against their brothers, their own Reich.

Das Boot, Stalingrad(1993), Der Untergang, The Thin Red Line they all shit on Shaving Ryan's Privates.

Stating facts doesn't mean I like them yankees.

Patton is one of my favorites. Mostly because it's all about the most based military leader in US history

This

And this.

The Pacific was excellent.

imdb.com/title/tt0374463/?ref_=nv_sr_1

But user we like you

Depicted the landing at Normandy with eerie reality, but nearly everything else was Jewish bullshit.

Interesting read. Cheers cunt

Let's say I don't like dumb people (maybe I'm one of them, I couldn't know), but there are smart people everywhere, including in your federation :)

>revisionisthistory.org/reviews.html

>I remember well, when in January of 1945 we >sat together with ten captured Americans after >a fierce battle, and the GIs were genuinely >surprised that we treated them almost as >buddies, without rancor.

>If you want to know why, I can tell you. We >had not suffered from years of anti-enemy >hate propaganda, as was the case with >American and British soldiers whose basic >sense of chivalry had often (but not always) >been dulled by watching too many anti->German war movies usually made by your >brethren.

>(For your information: I never saw even one >anti-American war movie-- there were no more >Jewish directors at the UFA studios.)

No problem.

I am not familiar with this type of greentexting.

Interesting

It's a little hamfisted but it's not that bad. It's just about some Rangers slowly getting their shit pushed in as the days go on.

The memest wwII movie of all time you mean, filled with meme actors. It wasn't until I grew up and rewatched it that I realized what a fucking joke this whole shit was.