Squeeze out turd

Jackie Chan Ffffuuuucccckkkk.

Glad it shaved

first three words

lesbian garbage dump

U w0t m8

Bruised bald cunt

i smell it

I've fapped to Slam Piggy numerous times. I regret nothing.

I like to fantasize about having her. Letting her neanderthal body lie down on my bed, maybe with some soft music, some Miles Davis, a few scented candles.

I would heat up some oil and start massaging her feet, playfully nibble on her sweaty toes. Licking the mass of filth between each of them and delighting on them sparkling under the moonlight and covered in my saliva.

I would slowly but steadily lick her thighs and start teasing her as I'm near her cunt, kissing her mons pubis and licking the sweat off her labia. I would lick and suck for hours and revel upon her sweet vaginal discharge. Burying my nose on her cunt as my tongue tastes the mix of sweat, pussy juice, anal nectar and shit. All the sweat that ran down her back as she inevitably sweats like a pig every time she walks a few feet.

I'd rise up to her breasts and suck her sour nipples and like them clean, then whisper into her ear how I love every inch of her subnormal being. I'd tell her how she's the most beautiful thing that exists as she gets up and sits on my face, a sight comparable to pouring rotten cottage cheese. I'd gladly suffocate on her ass and feel true happiness as my fingers explore her porous, sweaty, disgusting buttocks.

glorious slam hog

ham sand wich