I got my step sister pregnant and I proposed to her. She said yes and she's a sub...

I got my step sister pregnant and I proposed to her. She said yes and she's a sub. So now she's completely accepted that her only job is to be impregnated. My life is perfect.

More pics

She's agreed to let me breed her for as long as I like. I'm going to keep her pregnant. She's a good little sister

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Remember, sage in all fields.

You can believe me or not. But I'm marrying my pregnant step sister. I've never been more excited in my life.

Post more nudes

I'm pretty stoked that I get to impregnate by sister anytime I want now. Dream come true.

She got a kik or sc?

No, what do you need?

Is her name claudia?

Yeah, why?

Sounds like you are being pussy whipped

I get a sub who's also my sister. It's a fucking dream come true.

Post more pics

Does she know you post her op?

More pics?

>Step

So she's basically just a regular girl then.

Kids cost money dumb ass faggot.

Close ups on that puss?
Currently loving this enough to make a specific folder for this

No she doesn't know I'm posting this.

Any pics of that?

Well then just post all that you have

I'm into breeding so idgaf. I'm going to keep her pregnant as long as I can. She's into that shit too.

Im happy for you, hope you have 6 little autistic kids that will also fuck each other

Nice job reading fucktard

doesn't know what autism is. See down syndrome. Being afraid of what you dont understand is so fun, huh?

Any advice on marrying my pregnant step sister?

It's just step sister faggot

Run a train on her with your wedding party

Adoption is a wonderful thing, breed happily away, and give away the newborns to incapable couples, they'll rip them off your hands.
It's a win-win, permabreeding and no rats to take care of.

Dude, I told her the same thing. She's really into the idea of a gang bang. I would love to have me and my groomsmen to fuck her.

Yeah and are you doing any better? Lol

She's half Filipina and half German btw.

I asked her for a close up pussy shot. This is for you.

Danke sehr

She sounds kinky, but if she's this way, this early in her life, you'll have a hard time to keep it up in rapidly increasing levels of kink.
It's an addiction after all.
You need to think about it how you'll handle that. Critical time frames are 4, 7 and 10 years

Any requests for pictures?

Needs a shave

What do you mean for those time frames? She's 22.

>You need to think about it how you'll handle that. Critical time frames are IN 4, 7 and 10 years DOWN THE ROAD

What is critical about those times? I'm 10 years older than her. What do you think is coming my way?

yo, id do anything to fuck that hairy twat.. post the hairiest of her you have..

ffwf

That she'll want it in ways that you can't do/handle no longer, due to too much interference with day to day life/employment/neighbors/LEOs.

I have been there, had a gal who got her teeth completely pulled to be the perfect cocksucker, then she wanted her arms and legs amputated at knee and elbow level to be the ultimate cumbucket, that's when we parted

Holy shit... That's too much

Ha

Post more she's waiting for you shots

Be careful. A lot of those subs fuck around while your at work

She's a really good sub. Any good techniques for having a new sub?

>Holy shit... That's too much
That's the thing.
The more kinkier it gets, the more fun it is, but the more time/effort is required for maintaining it, which also requires more of you taking care of her physically

Lots, but Sup Forums isn't the place for this discussion

> I got my step sister pregnant
> I proposed to her

"I made the biggest mistake of my life and i dont have the necessary two brain cells needed to realize it. Let me just make the second biggest mistake, because fuck logic. Or reason. Or common sense. Or human fucking decency." - OP

So you guys are saying it's not a good idea to marry my pregnant step sister?

Well, for one, you’re full of shit.

Lol, you don't even fucking know me. I've wanted to get my step sister pregnant for a long time. Now I get to have my dream come true

Bitch tells you to shave your pubes

Doesn't respect you enough to do the same. You haven't found the perfect girl, you're being fucking used. She'll suck all the money out of your bank account and all the joy out of your life. She'll probably kill all the kids in their sleep too and blame it on SIDS. Then dump you on the curb before going back to the house you bought and getting gang-fucked by some black guys.

OP's retardation is off the scale.

Fuck them naysayers
You're both not biologically siblings.
Do as you wish. I'd do the same and keep her permapreggo and succumbed
Just keep an eye on long-term vision

You don't have any fucking clue. I've gotten my dream girl. My incest dream. And fuck all of you lol

>Just keep an eye on long-term vision

Yeah OP, just think ahead 10 years. You'll be stuck in a marriage with a woman you hate, in a house full of kids out of control because she's drunk off her ass after coming home from the club, another man's cum dripping down her thigh from where she got trained in the VIP lounge. Your little shit-stain kids will sense your weakness, and roll all over you. You may realize this after you're on your hands and knees for the third time that night, wiping puke up off the kitchen linoleum because mommy said candy is a good late night snack.

When you're 40 she will be 30. You'll be over the hill with a gut, hairy back, and bald spot. She'll be a woman in her sexual prime, while you need to pop two viagara just to get a chub hard enough to have dispassionate sex where neither one of you can look each other in the eye. You'll finish and roll over, she'll roll her eyes and take her vibrator into the bathroom.

This is your future OP, fucking enjoy.

Addendum: And you deserve every second of that hellish existence.