What the fuck is wrong with niggers? Why does it seem like everything they do is masturbatory self validation?

What the fuck is wrong with niggers? Why does it seem like everything they do is masturbatory self validation?

What the fuck is wrong with crackers? Why does it seem like everything they do is critique and envy niggers?

I'm not a psychologist, but I would guess it has something to do with the racial inferiority complex they fight against to feel superior. The "thug" culture of acting "hard" and presenting yourself as if you can fight and kill literally anyone seems like pretty extreme compensation for something.

That "something" is entirely cultural. In every facet of society, people of color are marginalized heavily, socio-economically etc etc. Flaunting money and women and cars and fashion is compensating for the community that is malnourished in these areas.

>masturbatory self validation

Seems like that's everyone, not just roody-poos. It's become a part of culture made part of our life by the low quality entertainment people injest 24/7. People make life decisions about shit they saw on tv and hear in music. That's why. Of course tribalistic (those that seperate themselves into various groups via differences w others) roody-poos might have an affinity for it because most of the entertainment that comes from other black people that they feel kinship with. Then it becomes fad, then everyone does it, then materialism is hype and self value and validation comes only from your peers based on what physical items you've amassed in your temporary time here

all white nations civilized

all black nations still living in straw huts and can't even live in a white mans country.

Makes sense.

I personally find this behaviour to be more of an indicator of low intelligence in the individual than a cultural attribute of minorities.

Meaning I know plenty of intelligent, funny, likeable black dudes who feel no compulsion to display how "successful" they are and so they do none of this low class garbage and never will.

Kill niggers

no, you stupid faggot. race is a very real biological phenomenon, and it tells you a lot about a person.

not all races are as intelligent as one another, and blacks aren't intelligent enough to create the same kinds of civilizations you find in other parts of the world.

now, this is not to say some races are better than others. race doesn't determine the quality of a person.

Ghetto blacks aren't like good black men. They are so primitive. All about women, sex and money. Which I mean, society is all about anyway but the problem is that's all they are about. They only see the end without the means of getting there. Their dominant behavior will secure women for genes only selection while young and even a lot of stupid women who don't know better for a while but those men crash hard and lose options quickly because they never built up a way to secure their money as they move. That dominant risk taking behavior may even secure a little money while very young since they take risks and take every opportunity that requires little to no real work but it's only good money for a young kid. Not adult money. When their dominant behavior gets tiring and the women seek resources then they fall short late game. That masturbatory self validative behavior is just that extra dominant genes only behavior which confidence is a part of. You see them doing this early on because it works, women validate it due to their biology and socialization. If something works you run with it and they do. They see the smart blacks doing less in dating and popularity many times and think "fuck him, he won't be shit." They see that "smart" path not working like theirs is for end game (even if temporary end game) and neglect it since the good black men aren't fucking, aren't as popular etc. Slowly the thug becomes trash though. It just takes until slightly out of the youthful years.

It's a lot of factors that make this, behavioral reinforcement from women, parents, crap society etc.

know your place

How are white people any different?
As if pumpkin spice girls don't do the same shit.

they are literally the worse, no impulse control

>mup da doo didda po mo gub bix nood
Because niggers, obviously.

Everyone get butt raped over race these days, its getting annoying. I'm going back to avoiding the hive mind and looking at life as a bunch of unique individuals, even if one race may steal my bike, as the other fucks me in taxes.

This answer also supplements people who referred to subjugation of blacks and the general shift of blacks socially in America.

If the blacks make a movement to get away from this and the thugs stop getting rewarded for their bullshit while young by media, women and other forms of pop culture they might be incentivized to move toward as a race.

I'm half black, studying medicine. Tired of seeing blacks acting this way in America and whites saying they are on equal footing and discrimination isn't a thing. Both sides are wrong.

Yeah, they arent on equal footing. The government has institutionalized racism against white males be cause of muh reparations. White males don't get tax incentives for hire (eeoc), which is highly discriminatory, whites don't get college grants based on the color of their skin, and whites do not get lower standards for admission rates based of SAT and GPA. Whites are being disenfranchised.

>mup da doo didda po mo

>Inb4 muh slavery

I want to kill a nigger

>Niggers think 3k is alot of money.

You sound like a nigger.

Whites are more likely to get hired for a job given the same skills as a black, are more likely to be promoted given then same work, are perceived more positively by society, black kids are seen as older for their ages and get harsher punishments as a result. Same crime to crime blacks get more jail time.

Fun fact: My school racially discriminated against my family (old elementary school). Lied and said I was retarded. I wasn't and when tested got 99.7 percentile. They saw this and then immediately made up a fabricated charge saying I was being beaten at home and tried to get me taken away by DCF. I still remember that. They did it to every biracial student in their school and they tried sticking all the blacks in the dumb classes. I went to a pretty fucking southern school. That's an example of institutionalized racism. The policies you named exist to combat that because the system is ver lopsided. You know how many patients I see and have to tell them I'm not the CNA and they won't believe me or refuse my service or me in general? It's pretty bad at times depending on where you live.

but this is Sup Forums so.. I expect nothing but Trump supporters and people who will vehemently disagree with me no matter what so arguing about it despite the massive body of evidence out there as to why certain things/stats exist is a waste of time.

mup da doo or didda po mo???

didda po mo gub bix nood for sure

Yeah there is a reason you are stereotyped. Black people have ruined your reputation. You should be mad at them.

I used to hate racism against blacks because it seemed to be so unfair. But then niggers, and now I can safely say that niggers are going to nig, no matter what.

>Whites are more likely to get hired for a job given the same skills as a black,
Wrong. Eeoc blacks with the same skills get precedence in hiring senarios. The government made the eeoc and gave massive tax incentives to enployers. Try again.
>are more likely to be promoted given then same work,
Good hard work doesn't go unnoticed. This statement is bullshit.

>are perceived more positively by society, black kids are seen as older for their ages and get harsher punishments as a result.
See DOJ crime rates for black youths.

>Same crime to crime blacks get more jail time.
Whites are less likely to be repeat offenders. You can't compare a first time offense to a repeat offense. If you looked at the issues equally you will see judges equal across the board on first offense sentencing. You are making blanket statements.

What you just said was extremely retarded.

That's not what the statistics say. There's research on all of that literally everywhere.

The crime data holds true for first time offenders.

Literally, tons of research from tons of universities on this. 0/10

>niggers are going to nig,
Noooooo really? You think so?? Das racis

>implying that your ineffectual bitching and whining about other people isn't exactly that

Moral self-superiority has always been a part of imperial culture. In fact, it's what enables it.

Science already prooved it with evidence and reseach. Do you even have the data to back that up? Try taking a statistics class nignog. It was already debunked.

Shush, goy, the man's got a narrative to sell.

How come white guys who come from humble beginnings do it?
(Yes i know that there are some white guys who flaunt their wealth but its far more common with blacks than whites)

How about Asians who immigrate and have a family of doctors within a generation? Hmmmmm

2 months rent and a cheap gun with a LV phone case? Lol this is hood rich user

Probably something to do with a few hundred years of segregation. Although it seems like people in general are masturbatory and self validating. Turns out everyone on this planet is just a shit head who wants to think they're better than everyone else. Figures.

Now how about that homey that you try to be real with. You open doors for that nigger but he passed it by now he want a job, too bad he let that well go dry.

higher IQ than both

Fake news

Right I'm tired of people acting like discrimination isn't a thing. You probably had lower grades than a white who didn't make it into medical school, yet you made it. All the government has to do is get rid if affirmative action and all races will have equal footing if they so chose.

Because it is. When you have no history or heritage to call your own you're just gotta start pumping yourself up because it's all you have to be proud of.

>outlier
Einstein and hawkins werent famous for their high iqs they were pretty average intelligence compared to their peers, they were just hardworking and motivated
Also
>180
Congrats hes about as smart as james woods

Fuck niggers

My GPA was a 4 in major, 3.8 prereqs.

I scored 99.7 percentile on my IQ test as a kid.

Last standardized test was a perfect math score.

Piss off.

Actually that statement is of sound logic if you look at violent crime statistics based on race...

This. See I've known the more intelligent outliers and you'd swear it was nurture over nature. They come from more intelligent versions of black people, they speak well, they even have good ideas. Where it all falls down is even the best of them have the same impulse control as the worst of other races. It's almost like dealing with a smart but mentally ill person who can't help but chimp out at the smallest provocation. It's a shame because I grew up wanting to believe people could be as good as they wanted to be, but when you see them and you see that look in the eyes where animal takes over, more than anything it's just sad.

Like I said, there is an asian or a white that had overall better numbers that didn't get in your school. That is a FACT. As a black no matter how good you score you will always have to wonder if you were rewarded based on skin coloe or merit. If you are of high intelligence and black then you are the exception not the rule. You should have a sense of pride for winning the genetic lottery. Must be very hard to be the smartest person in your family....

crime statistics are fake

Gr8 b8 m8 R8 8/8

Good for him. If he and his outlier brethren can have more kids and the dumb fuck niggers have less there might be hope. Problem is for every one of him there are thousands of monkeys having kid after kid. I feel more badly for him, if it's real, than anyone. The others of his race have made it so that he can't be taken seriously.

Sure they are, Latinos are lumped in with whites and that still doesn't tilt the violent crime per capita that blacks commit. Blacks are grossly over represented in all violent crimes.

Can we get some more pics of niggers ooga booga'ing pls??

black people have the same emotional and mental problems as whites yet they are far better at hiding their disabilities. they seem to be flipped on at all times and are ready to defend their ego at the slightest provocation. its not entirely their fault, they just grow up in environments where showing your true emotions is seen as cowardly, and in places where you NEED a group to support you, hiding your emotions can seem like the only way to survive. its sad that they have to always put up this facade of a baller mentality because that's how they had to adjust.

Bait.

Interviews exist for a reason. Brains gets you that the rest is won by personality. Many students equally as smart apply to programs but they only have so many seats. That rule holds true for everyone.

My brother is equally as intelligent.

Your shit postory must end. What that user said was true. You don't want to believe your reality of hand downs solely because you're of a non-white race.

>99.7 percentile
>posting on race thread on b
Choose one, oh wait ya did.

>on b
Shiiiiiiit

99.7 erectile here

im not sure they sure are a curious subject.
btw look at these dubs

>justifies world view with anecdotal picture

>my totally unsubstantiated lie is incontrovertible evidence of a vast racial conspiracy and i expect everyone to be convinced by it and never argue with me or ask me any questions.

Your lies might convince the self-loathing white cucks at affirmative action university but they won't convince anyone here.

White privilege forces these African Americans to try and equalize themselves with these social media cries for help. You should feel ashamed of yourself and how you have oppressed them.

I can use teacher names, ID the school and the administration involved, get paperwork and substantiate it and get other evidence but to legally prove it would be very hard. It was so long ago I don't feel the need to come publicly forward with it. When I'm done with my education I'm going to send the people involved a nice email as a "fuck you" to them in a very polite way.

Its only about 10k max. Being impressed by that lol

To make you feel good right??

Those are some nice bonus lies.

oh

Low self esteem and intelligence explains it all.

insecuritys

This is pretty much all you need to know.

I agree, but...
>race doesn't determine the quality of a person
no, but it does determine on average how often you will meet a quality person

LOL, says the person whose existence along with his entire ancestral line depends on the continued beneficence of his betters, and has for hundreds of years. You bet i know my place.

>avoiding the hive mind and looking at life as a bunch of unique individuals
Wat? this is exactly what hive mind normies think. Sup Forums racists are a fraction of a percent of the population, probably at most, if you add in white nationalists you might get to 1% of the pop.

dude.. just act white

Blacks are discriminated against because of their behavior, not because of their skin color. If you think that isn't fair, I wonder if you play russian roulette? because 5/6 chambers are empty doesn't mean that 1/6 chance is good odds. Anyone that interacts with them for any amount of time can clearly see why they get their reputation. People then become "gun shy" toward them because they have tendencies that are incompatible with civilization. Sorry, but the truth hurts.

This thread is making me want to get fucked by black men again

The worst thing about this is, not only are asians more successful than blacks, but they are more successful than whites which completely destroys any "minority discrimination" narrative. Of course no one will discuss this group that defies every PC narrative.

You must not understand statistics.

listen to any rap song.

they have to fucking say "i'm a man" to remind themselves.

think about that level of insecurity. it's deeper than anyone who isn't black could ever understand.

they are legitimately subhuman

White person here.
4.0 gpa in prereqs, 3.97 overall gpa, literally only 1 b on my transcript, I didn't get into the program I applied to... I guess a minority with a 3.8 got my spot.
You piss off.

Just ask yourself this:

Why are there a ton of former liberals who became nigger-hatters after wanting to believe they were more than animals, and that it really was racism holding them down, and that they could be better. But they just got disappointed one too many times and threw their hands up in the air and said, fuck it, they are just stupid apes.

And why are there virtually no people who started off hating them who were "inspired" to flip the other way?

Underneath most racists are shit-upon liberals.

see
It never fails to amaze me how many don't realize this.

Except it is true, if you want you can go to studentdoctornetwork and see the gpa, mcat scores of people admitted by race, it isnt hard to figure out that blacks and other minorities are let in with much lower scores (compared to east asians/whites)

They are but my marks are higher than the vast majority of whites and Asians who apply to the likelihood of acceptance was in my favor from the start.

Now, I covered why programs like that exist earlier ITT. You covered the surface. Yes, on average they are taken with slightly lower marks. The question is why and that is the reason behind the acceptance of those students. A white student in poverty apples to apples would be more likely than a rich white student to be taken even if their scores were close. In context the reasoning behind that policy makes sense.

But again, in my case the scores were better than most so odds were in my favor even just by pure numbers.

So you got an advantage over white people just for being black?

Do they give scholarships to white boys for having little dicks? Lol no

because they came up from nothing and you had a decent start but still have nothing

Yep, white boys live in their mother's basement

Ugh listen here white boi I'm Latino 305 dade county to be exact
Dwn here in my hood we embrace thug culture but lemme tell yo something pussy imwalk around wit baggy clothes big ass glock 22 appendix carry.
And got a nice 7.5 inch BPEL dick.

So compensate dat nerdy ass lame bitch.

>Glock in 40
>big
Yeah have fun with those garbage sideways shots, Hector. Try not to shoot yourself when you pull that monster gun out when you rob a quick stop.

Are you being a retard intentionally?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. ON AVERAGE BLACKS AND OTHER MINORITIES GET IN WITH LOWER SCORES THAN OTHER GROUPS.

So you got in on your merit, great. You know what someone who you are treating is going to see? an affirmative action darkie whose white genes gave them the ability to beat out the other blacks, but who still was inferior to a white. The problem with AA is that it hurts whites b/c they couldnt get in to those worse than them (or actually asians more than whites), and it hurts diversity hires because people assume they didnt earn their spots. I don't know how anyone can support the program.

Also see

obvious bait is obvious

Full size is big gun. I got mma training so I can fight n shoot niggas if needed too plus I lift. Gotta respect your body

Nope just really bored Glock 19 wit extendo