Hey Sup Forums, I'm not a mentally stable person...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm not a mentally stable person, I'm thinking about going to the ER and telling them their fucking regimen of stratera, Prozac, etc and ssri's that are akin to placebos do not fucking work on me. In the hopes they'll send me to a mental facility that'll prescribe adderall and klonipin, which is what a mental institute gave me in 2011. I've been without effective meds for 3 months, and I'm not really feeling like a human being lately.

you have come to the wrong place

>the only things that work get me high

Good luck bro. What's your diagnosis, besides being a bitch?

ill just drink more, I'm pretty buzzed, but I know th elady who does doctor assignment or whatever it's called, isn't working at night us time zone. so I'm like, should I just fuckign go and they'll shoot me up with ativan, or just stay home and wait, I really dunno.

adhd, ghd, and my old pcp (i have no primary care physician) told me to go see a shrink multiple times to get my diagnosis.

As a psychiatrist who handles ED consults, you represent the lowest society has to offer. You should just an hero and make the world a better place

And instead of going to a psychiatrist you would rather go to an emergency room? You won't get anything besides a bill in the mail

you know what I think I had a panic attack, maybe overreacted, still I need help, I live in a very rural area, I don't see me getting help without doing something stupid or extreme, like going to the ER and demanding I go to a city mental institute.

I went to one once, it was find, they medded me up and I played monopoly with other patients for 9 days.

one of two things will happen, and it depends on the following

>are you a threat to yourself and/or others?

>yes
Congrats on your 24-72 hour psych hold. If you've never been through that before, it's not very fun. Depending on where you live, they may transfer you to a psych hospital, or to their own psych ward if they have one. most places don't

>if no

they'll treat you and street you.

this is pretty true, but they did send me to a nice 9 day treatment place one time, that's what was my hope, but I'm starting to calm down. My guess is they'd give me ativan, 1 mg, then send me home now that I've calmed down.

>I think I had a panic attack

Listen nigger, nobody who has ever had a panic attack has ever said 'I think I had...' I've treated people who have panic attacks. It's like out of nowhere they act like they are in a plane that's crashing. You are just a lazy self entitled little shit, that doesn't bother going to a psychiatrist, but wants to waste time in an emergency department.

gonna leave this thread now, I'll self med with booze and call the 'care director' tomorrow to arrange a psycholigist, thank you for your responses.

They're not going to give you fucking adderall and klonopin. You're better off going to a psychiatrist or buying it elsewhere.

If you want to get committed to a psych. ward tell them you are hearing voices and think you're going to hurt yourself or someone else.

that's a shitty idea.

self med with weed if you have to. alcohol will just make it worse

lol if you want adderall don't tell a doctor you're having panic attack level anxiety

>As a psychiatrist
>You should just an hero
lol

this is now a kids books thread !!!!!!

psych wards are comfy ...except for no internet it's fucking torturous, if i could bring a PC and stay on the computer i wouldn't care about leaving

I'm 27 you fuck, I don't even have parents to abort me. Alright way calmer now. Adderall was prescribed to me FOR panic attacks. It was a rare situation. But adderall really calms me down, ya know?