Well literally everyone in Puerto Rico just died, and the survivors will not have electricity for 6 months...

Well literally everyone in Puerto Rico just died, and the survivors will not have electricity for 6 months. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all coming to Florida

It makes me feel like why the fuck do people still live there?

Well I'm trying to beat off, but now I feel a little bit bad. Still gonna beat off tho

You could finish jerkin it with the lights off to pay your respects.

pretty good. i live in a 1st world country with zero natural disasters

worst we have had in a several decades was a storm and all that did was shift tiles off of roofs

LOL

They'll be fine. They were overdue for a genocidal cleansing.

Oh well. Who cares

>Literally everyone just died
>and the survivors

Jesus christ how retarded

I'm good.

I was also thinking that, but even more so for floridians, especially the rich people that can go anywhere. I mean florida's going to be under water sooner or later so why would you stay there

coworker there right now visiting family.
wonder if ded

Horny

because it's nice year round if you're literally living on the beach, there are neighborhoods that are pretty much crime/nonwhite free

you've been utterly trolled

Golden eye?

thank god we don't have to add that state to our union now

Not gonna lie, kek'd a little

I'm laughing thinking about how that faggot Lin Manuel Miranda must be crying right now.

yeah but then you have to have enough money for a spare house because you won't be able to sell one that's under water

I think you're just jelly that he's more talented than you and richer than you will ever be.

googled hurricane maria
found this
the fuck is wrong with her face

Or I can just hate him for ruining that one season of House.

the hurricane wind is gonna blow them all here, great, like there wasn't enough of them flowing in already

I'm waiting to see how people react to the biggest humanitarian disaster on American soil in a decade being pushed off the headlines in just a few days by the Trump/GOP/Korea news cycle.

well if you're rich then that's not a problem lmao

obvs a witch, they melt in water

lol ye i guess, sucks for poor people tho

places like naples, longboat key, vero beach they won't be underwater in our lifetime

where is safe anyway? lol

House went into the shitter after the original cast was replaced.

reasonable

Houses in PR will be even cheaper in the coming months.
Was already looking at buying a few

give me a request

This is why I will never live near a coast

Well maybe Longboat Key will be underwater.

Nope, got friends there.

Hardly anyone died.

Hint: Not a third world shithole with no infrastructure.

U.S.A. !

that and you're too poor
i'm kidding i'm sure you just like the wilderness of wyoming (which is unironically beautiful)

>towns with over 80% structure failure
>literally 100% of the country without electricty
sure thing bub

Now I'm glad there's no nigger music anymore.

>the survivors will not have electricity for 6 months
Some never lost power, because they have generators. Anyone with portable solar can have it after the storm passes.

>why do people live on an island in the middle of the ocean?

Because they were born there. Probably the same reason you haven't moved out of your mother's basement.

7 people died wat

Wtf I kept watching this wondering when it was going to end, and after a few minutes I realized the clip was only like 30 seconds long.

fucking keke
>checked

>Everyone died
>Survivors
>???

it feels like it is time to remind them that they are not a state.

It's the climate change that clearly isn't happening. Fake news!

watch no news network mention anything about hurricane relief efforts.
everyone was on bush when katrina hit, but nobody is going to bother trump because he is apparently immune to law and the media.

Yes Goldeneye used that antennae cradle as part of the movie set

Despacito! This is how we do it down in Puerto rico

>2017
>not being invincible

The Bush Katrina thing is more dicey than that.

I'm a staunch democrat and I can tell you Bush was unfairly blamed for that. FEMA tried to set up shop in LA before the hurricane and then LA was like "lol we dis we're fine" and they were so far from "fine". The primary blame for that lies with the state of Louisiana. Yes it was Bush's "people" but FEMA tried to reason with them and failed.

Again Bush Jr. was a stupid man who could not be saved by the intelligent people surrounding him (Rice and Powell especially) and I support literally nothing he did, but the Katrina backlash to the man was not fair.

That's what they get for not becoming a state.

well 9/11 was a pretty good move.
people just accept that we had nothing to do with it now.
and we still have a presence in the middle east, keeping those ruskies away from our precious oil.

boris pls

kinda sleepy

Bout damn time.

>not wanting to live in Atlantis

No. Take a thermodynamics class.

Also Russia is a major oil exporter.

They were never expensive in the first place..

^I came here to say this.

>literally everyone just died
>the survivors
Not to be an autistic shithole but you are a fucking retard and a cockmongling faggot.

there is a 100% chance that you are jewish

Where is your source for that info?

No. Have extended family deeply wrapped up in catholicism

IB4 Texas and Florida Republicans vote against relief money for brown people.

all these beach bums love sending photos when its snowing here...fuck them...eat some hurricane negro

How does that make me feel?

Grateful that all I had to deal with was Harvey. It's a hell of a year for storms when you can have more rain than anyone ever imagined falling in Houston (51 inches in places) and within a month or so it's already five storms back and not even that big a deal.

makes me laugh youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=14s

All these beach bums yet I still don't have any bums to play with on the beach

It's the Jews.

Glad that I'm not in Puerto Rico lol.

Good! Fuck arecibo. It got fucked harder by it's superior brother in Gakona, AK

i live on a mountain in PA.
when it rains it pours, but i dont have to evacuate every year.

I'm pretty sure she suffers from a condition known as being old

Is it the jews?

Check em mountainbro

Well you've got the high ground....but you live in PA lol.

I feel happy, I hope all of those bean niggers drown.

I hope daddy Yankee and all those faggots are fucking dead as fuck

So what midwestern suburb do live in?

I live in the bay area (California)

NEW JUST IN
Hurricane causes 10 billion dollars worth of improvments.

>be filthy rich.
>buy mega mansion on tiny key in florida directly on the beach.
>buy best flood insurance concievable.
>whole property sinks into the ocean
>make mega millions from insurance pay out and massive over statement of renovations.
>buy 2 mega mansions directly on the beach.

Daddy Yankee???

Feels like the US and Canada are going to be flooded with even more refugees.

>being this new

yeah, i take the good with the bad.
i live in an area with very few blacks, but people here voted for trump.
i go to a nice enough school where i am one of the best students, but the girls are generally unattractive. also this one hispanic kid has the worst breath or something. ill be sitting in class with him 6 feet away from me, then ill just smell a fucking bomb of rotten stench coming from him. it smells like halitosis on a dead pile of shit.

>another thread full of stupid /btards who don’t know Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory and Puerto Rican’s are fully legal American Citizens.

>voted for Trump

lol smartest fish in a algae-filled pond

well, if my mom hadn't had a breast cancer removed recently, obligating her to stay home for 3 weeks, possibly lose her job (which provided her with healthcare - her healthcare expires next month since she was under my dad's, who died of cancer himself last year) so now i pretty much have to take care of her, the mortgage, health insurance, car payments, bills etc., i would give two shits about puerto rico.

Ya but PR is in $7B debt, they had to punish you real bad.

>literally everyone
>survivors

still not a state

Americans don’t know shit about the world, its cultures, & people. Not even their own. All these ignorant white suburban trash know is what’s right in front of their face, and only in the time since they’ve been paying attention.

I have never met such ignorant people in all my life. They know nothing of the world they live in.

ricans are cool. not the new york ones though. those are garbage.