I want to kill myself because of a girl...

I want to kill myself because of a girl. Its been fucking 5 years since she turned her back and I cant fucking let her go out of my head

Doesnt matter how many other girls I fuck

Whats your way of getting over someone that doesnt involve suicide? Im running out of ideas...

I dont even feel dramatic about killing myself, like it wouldnt be a big deal. Im just depressed as shit and it would feel nice to not feel all the shit anymore

Suggestions greatly appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBxS9CAgc8Y
youtu.be/QozSgG7GQbA
youtu.be/X66qIWoj8BE
youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with this cringe, you lonely, mopey, attention-whoring little 14 year old sperg.

>Depressed as shit
Talk to a therapist then

I'm 29. And also if you dont like the thread then fuck off? Is that hard? lol
Id rather kill myself. I find more comfort in random strangers on Sup Forums.

Unless she actually looked like Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon you're wasting your time. Get over her.

>because being 29 and hanging out on Sup Forums whining about how lonely you are while you jerk off to facebook photos posted by teenage boys makes this WAAAAY less pathetic

Fuck off, you colossal loser.

learn to be happy without a bitch. my gf of 2.5 years broke up with me two days after my brother died in a car accident. learned a bunch of hobbies. lifted weights. gained 40lbs of muscle. graduated with an engineering degree. fuck bitches. get money. travel.

lol

Brook Shields aint got shit on this bitch

Well then Kill yourself. If you don't want what will actually help you, then stop wasting everyone's
time.

Good for you dude. I wish I could do the same

alright

She's not what you think she is. You have created a person in your mind that is not her. That is what is causing the conflict and pain for you. In your mind, she's a loving woman who desires you more than anyone and would never hurt you. So when you think of the reality, you feel extreme pain, because how could this person do that? But this person you have created in your mind is not her. Accept that and it will be much easier to move on.

Also, don't look to another person to make you happy. I know that's hard but it's guaranteed misery.

yeah, I seriously doubt that

but of course, the reason I'm single is because I am now emotionally bankrupt and am unable to connect with people. I became too independent and now am dependent on being alone. life is cruel.

post pix and we'll decide for you

Im not gonna post her picture here, Im dumb but not dumb enough to know where that ends

OP i don't understand why don't you just ask this guy for advice or learn to kiss better
youtu.be/EBxS9CAgc8Y

He helps his fans get girls he can help you get your girl back
youtu.be/QozSgG7GQbA

rolling
dubs you kill yourself
trips you kill her

Thanks user that was really good advice

kek
apply cold water to burned area

listen, if she dumped you, who cares?
Tits or GTFO

>3.7 billion women on this planet.
>even if she was a literal one in a million, that means that there's 3,700 more exactly like her....

OP don't you fucking get it all you have to do is play a game of rock paper scissors and tell your ex if you win you get a kiss it doesn't matter if she is single or not

This guy did it you can do it too
youtu.be/X66qIWoj8BE

Rules don't apply

Now get your girl back after you watch this video

Fuck her sister. Worked for me. And finally after years of staying the fuck away from her, it doesn't hurt anymore.

I actually have thought about that

It's not the girl. It's your animus.

IGNORE THIS TO YOUR OWN DETRIMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4

posting that fake Arab anti-white shit.

kill yourself

you better watch your fucking mouth before you get hurt

I've had a few serious girls that took me years to get over. Realize that if you had stayed together it wouldn't have worked. So, it's pointless to wish you had, because if you had it would have been bad anyway. You didn't waste your time.

Only an idiot would kill themselves over a girl, grow up and go out there to get another one!

Fuck hotter girl.
If that doesn't work, SSRI's.

What happened was that you went into a depression after your breakup and you never got out of it. So you associate her with good times. and you think you can't get over her. But it's not about her. You need to get help with your depression and then you'll forget all about her because you'll be able to appreciate the girls that you're with.