Tfw just baked a 2000 calorie mudcake and ate it in one sitting

>tfw just baked a 2000 calorie mudcake and ate it in one sitting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/trou_normand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you even spend so much energy?

>How do you even spend so much energy?
I don't that's why my body has massive fat rolls all over it.

It's unhealthy, please take care of yourself.

Don't eat anything else, go on the stationary bike for 30 min and you'll be ok

Just take an alcool very strong, about 50°
In France we have a tradition to drink an alcool strong in the middle of a big meal to burn the thing

check

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/trou_normand

Kladdkaka on paras

So? Who cares

Me. I care about all int users life

You are now an honorary burger
soon the king of the burgers, the glorious dyed blonde Drumf shall honor you with a badge of freedom

Murrikkkaaa

I care, because I just get fatter and fatter everyday, I can barely walk anymore

Another day another lunch at the milk bar

JUST STOP EATING

we can switch nationalities if you want björg, you will drop weight more quickly than our economy

You should come live here senpai

I don't even know this cake and I'm a pastry man maybe in french we call this cake with a different name

Do people know the origin of this cake ?

c-can i have the recipe for this please?

Mudcake is delicious. I love eating entire mudcakes too.

i am a man
i bake for myself sometimes
how can i make the flour/ sponge/ cake rise when there are dry fruits or raisins etc. in it
with that stuff it never rises
i a talking about a wayfairer bread
know of any good recipe?

I found it, it's called Mississippi Mud Cake, so I think it's american

show legs

The cake contained
>4 eggs
>5dl of sugar
>4 table spoons of cocoa
>4 dl of flour
>200g of butter

>5dl sugar

i wanna make you this so you can eat it

Do starvation diets work? Ive eaten less than 600 cals for a few days now.

Can I send you a gift card for McDonald's?

Sure, why not?

For a few days i think yes. Then the body thinks food has become scarce and drops it's metabolism, reduces muscle and stores as much fat as it can. So you might lose weight but it won't be from the desired sources.

Käys ostamassa mätöt viel kun näin hyvit pääsit alkuun

I mean I'm also doing like 10 kilometer walks every day.

That's not how weightloss works, the body always burns fat first because it's less vital than muscle

Walking is more of an aerobic exercise so you may end up losing more muscle than you want along with fat. 600 calories are too few for such distances imho.

Oh it's this fat ass. He posted himself quite awhile ago. Come everyone laugh at this pathetic fat disgrace of a man.

Not 100% sure but i think that yes, fat is going to go first but if reduced calories diet is not combined with weight lifting you lose muscle too since the body tries to balance it's needs.

Loool, you have that picture still saved?

I was just shotposting, I lost most of the weight.

To an extent yes but when you are obese and sedentary you have little muscle to speak of, better to just get the fat off then worry about muscle

I just took note of the post number. I don't want my computer tainted with that disgusting image. I doubt you lost most of the weight though. But one thing's for certain, I quite certain I could outrun you.

Yes, that's why i mentioned weight lifting. You have to lift even when obese because the more muscle you got the more your calorial needs are and more fat you burn, assuming you don't exceed your daily calorie intake limit.

a morning post?
supposed to be a night time post
also, it's been a while
you should be dead by now according to your own calculations