Texas Man Allegedly Fatally Shoots 3-Year-Old Stepson for Jumping on His Bed: Police

>An 18-year-old Texas man is facing capital murder charges after police allege he fatally shot his 3-year-old stepson in the head when the child wouldn't stop jumping on his bed, PEOPLE confirms.

>Investigators claim in court records that George Coty Wayman pointed a gun at Castro while ordering him off the bed he'd been jumping on. But the boy didn't listen, according to police.

people.com/article/texas-man-allegedly-fatally-shoots-stepson-for-jumping-on-his-bed

>be american
>shoot your wife's son

> three minutes passed
> no weapon control shills

Bet he listens to rap.

Gun control

There is just too much American BTFO in one post

>no more little monkeys jumping on the bed

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Bet that little shit won't be jumping on the bed anymore though

People with tattoos shouldn't be able to own guns

kek

>Dominic Castro

Can't wait to see the anti-trumps get on this one.

Also some of the comments in that article are gold.

>18 year old perpetrates crime = man

>19 year old victim of crime = child

People with face tattoos.

>shot Castro

Finally Cuba has been liberated

>infanticide
atleast he's not a literal cuck anymore

Why do hate america

How's the bed?

heh

that looks like a forced prison tattoo

SHALL

Yes that is it congratulations you've cracked the code and solved all violence in America forever we're sending you the medal now

Kill yourself.

I'd be pretty pissed if someone wrote wayman on my forehead too

Gun control did nothing to prevent Beslan.

hmmm

ANYONE with tattoos should not be able to own a gun they have already shown a lack of responsibility taking care of their own body

why should they be able to own a firearm?

> why should they be able to own a firearm?
why do hate america?

Kek

savage

lol

(So does this story qualify as "America YES!" or "America NO!")

Pfft.. This would never happen if the three year old was armed.

Now that's a savage fpbp

NOT

Owning a gun is not a right its a privilege for people who have shown that they are responsible

Getting a tattoo is the opposite of responsible and should be a automatically disqualify you from owning a gun

I was in an American shopping mall once just outside the butchers, and I saw a man come out in a coat all covered with blood.

"Excuse mate, I -"
"I don't work here."

Okay then how is getting a tattoo not responsible?

>owning a gun is not a right

I think your on to something there, frost back.

Why do all these niggers have to pull stupid shit like this? And why is it always a teen.

Niggers come in all different shades.
You can just tell that this untermensch has Slavic blood flowing through his veins.

Not a right? Turn in your SSN for whatever the fuck they had in the ussr you pinko commie fuck.

kek

noice

Permanently marking your body with ink just to look cool doesn't exactly scream responsible and fit to handle a firearm

I love it when memes come together

Just like his prison bed. Very bloody

I ain't even mad

No OWNING A GUN IS NOT A RIGHT why do you think people have to go through background checks before getting a firearm license?

Because its not a rights its a privilege and having any sort a tattoos should disqualify you from that privilege

What if you got tattoos in your teens but then became a sober, tax-paying, law-abiding patriot? Get your fascism out of here, faggot.

Its a america story

We have the freedom to choose for ourself yes or no

FPBP
Germany, I like you.

Is free speech a "privelige" too?
Is religion a "privelige" that some should be barred from?
Can we just chuck niggers in jail because they lost the "privelige" of due process?

I think you're confusing the legal definitions of rights and privileges.

From a legal perspective, the government is allowed to restrict or limit enumerated Constitutional rights in certain circumstances. But they still remain rights.

You're pushing this too hard to just be memeing. Do you genuinely think that out of all the possible ways in which the 2nd Amendment should be broken, the best way to do so would be based on tattoos?

So I guess we should call it the "Bill of Privileges" then, right?

That doesn't sound very right-y

how many times do you think something like that has happened?
why not get the tattoos removed?

>firearm license
No guns detected

>What if you got tattoos in your teens but then became a sober, tax-paying, law-abiding patriot?

That same exact argument can be made for a convicted criminal but that doesn't mean that they should be able to own a gun

kekekek

Why are we calling teenage child murderers men? That word really gets thrown around too much.

>white "people"

It would cost $5,000.

Getting tattoos isn't a crime. It's not the same thing. You can do better than that.

Bullshit.
Non-felons can own guns. But desu, even felons should be after they've served their time, as well as have their voting rights restored.
If we can't trust them with guns and to vote, why are they free?

you got any other models? i have a 3d printer and a spool of ABS ready to rock

lololol

It's a legal doctrine designed by the Supreme Court to essentially establish a balancing test between competing rights or interests.

Basically, if the government seeks to restrict or limit a fundamental Constitional right via the passage of a law, then that law must satisfy three conditions:

1. Be in furtherance of a legitimate government purpose.
2. Be narrowly-tailored to further that purpose. IE, laws that are too broad are typically struck down.
3. Be the least restrictive means of furthering that purpose.

In practice, it's a very high legal hurdle and thus generally works pretty well.

Simple fact if you can be denied a gun license (which you can be) then it is not a right

> If I punch you every time you say something I don't like, free speech is not a right

Americas gun laws are too lax we need to look into ways to restrict guns from people who shouldn't have them and a big warning sign is tattoos

So yes i think along with other common sense restrictions people with tattoos shouldn't be able to own guns

I'm a convicted criminal but I believe I should own a gun simply for being a white, property owning male.

oh jeez oman

But you can still legally purchase guns from non ffls and even make them as long as they aren't an NFA item and you don't intend to sell them
google it you nigger

you're thinking of a conceal and carry permit you fucking spergtard.

A license is needed for people that deal guns or want to buy "banned" ones like full autos.

Okay, but under your formulation no rights exist, because no right in the USA is absolute and completely free from some kind of limitation or restriction. If that's your argument, then fine.

so $5000 as opposed to being treated like a criminal for the rest of your life

seems like a fair deal to me, you chose to get these shitty tattoos in youth, and then you pay the price later

>White people
>Thinking they're not nigger tier

Niggers don't give a fuck about your legal hoops.

>bill of privileges

he dindu nuffin

he wuz jus practicin his 2nd amendment rights

People with any tattoos

>Single mother
He could've just put velcro on the ceiling instead

The 3 year old wouldn't have died if he also had a gun. #givechildrenguns

FUCK YOU PUSSY

>hurting children

That'll be fun in prison.

You..you're alright, Hans.

>tattooed his surname on his face

t. Socially Awkward Cuck

Its not like its illegal m8
That was all I had in terms of 3d printed stuff, just as an example on why gun control is stupid.
Literally just google it

Is that shopped? He's giving the camera the "fuck me" eyes.

>common sense restrictions
>people with tattoos shouldn't be able to own guns
>every Marine ever

you should come to one of my bbq's and espouse your views, user. we'ld get a real kick out your head.

First the negro pres now this amerifats will never recover

Also I assume he wont get protective custody because its not a pedo crime.

Hes fucked.

>White kid
>Son's name is Castro
Pay the toll

>be American
>get shot
>by your mums husband

burgercucks BTFO

>pic related

>fanny flustered man with tattoos advocating death like some edgelord

when will it end?

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?