So this is Spock's sister now

So this is Spock's sister now.

Get used to it you nerds. Your new star trek is gonna get ruined next weekend.

Pic Related

Negan didn't get his shit done.

Get ruined next weekend?
Where the fuck have you been since 1997?

im shocked. im going to look forward to them explaining when the vulcans came to earth to fuck niggers.

Oh, it was ruined long before this. When they let JJ Abrams get anywhere near a Star Trek script it died right there.

Sister?
It's not even good writing. Fucking Jews. What is a timeline jews? Remember when heterosexual Anglo-saxons were writing all your shit for you?

CAN YOU EVEN REMEMBER?

Yeah, I said goodbye to Star Trek after 2009.

But spocks mom was white and father was a white vulcan....... so how is this possible?

>But spocks mom was white and father was a white vulcan....... so how is this possible?
You racist CIS gender bastard how dare you!!!!!

What are you some kind of nazi? You better not be in Europe because we're going to arrest you for this comment.

Unlock your door. The police have been called!!!!!!

>points out the obvious
>must be racist

yeah. Its not even that she's black. Why the fuck does Spock have a sister now. Shit tier writing. Nothing good can come of this.

>sonequa

you have to be fucking kidding me. star trek: diversity, everyone.

i didnt give a fuck when they made spiderman a nigger, or literally every other comic book character they've re-tooled to show off their obvious fetish for nigger dicks. and i know the first version of this shit was Voyager - female captain, nigger vulcan, white klingon, and i thought that shit was bad. but this? this is a complete slap in the face and is star trek the SJW version. fuck that and fuck this affirmitive action casting bullshit.

What do you expect? The show originated as a liberal progressive PC shitfest that's boring as all fuck. This is just it being taken to it's logical demise. That's why no one likes fucking Star Trek. It's a bunch of boring progressive SJW bullshit. The Abrams movies were alright and that's mainly cause they stripped away the bullshit and had a hint of female objectification in the 2nd one. Remember when people flipped their shit over that? That was refuckingtarded. Fuck George Takei too. That fucking libtard faggot. Thank fuck that Shatner isn't a retard like him. Probably why Takei has such a rod up his ass (no pun intended) about him.

>star trek
>gonna be fubar’d
It’s okay, I’m already expecting it.

>White Klingon

lol, May as well make a white tranny klingon.

Look at the new klingons! They look like they are in da jood

Spock's mom was blacked?

But it is non-canon so it doesn't matter.

Have yet to see something good out of hollywood. Sigh. Guess I will stick to foreign films. At least the SJWs haven't corrupted them yet

Why does the casting matter? I agree it's shitty writing to randomly give a character a sibling in a spin off but Star Trek is campy scifi, it is far from out of the question.

It is canon, what are you talking about? If you mean timeline, only the 3 new movies are in another timeline, everything else, including thks new series is in the original prime timeline

How can it possibly be canon?

>original prime timeline

Doesn't matter. It is just fan fiction.

you guys are just racist lmao you only care because she's black if she was white you wouldn't be mad at all

hot

>you guys are just racist lmao you only care because she's black if she was white you wouldn't be mad at all
That's because you have skin colored like shit and you are hateful as fuck but cover it in "anti-hate".

>no one likes fucking Star Trek

>biggest most dedicated following of any show ever made 50 years on
>even a decade after it’s been off the air

>no one likes fucking Star Trek
>bc it’s sjw propaganda
>I don’t need to understand reality, I’ll invent my own

Its not fan fiction if its in the show you faggot

A dedicated fanbase of 50 year old men and kids who like the new movies.

If I made a star trek show it would also be in a show.

Not my next trek.

The orville is more faithful than this time bomb. Not even going to give it 5min, it's already been displayed by the actors thay is a piece of shit and they can't wait for the drama is going to cause

Fuck, I just realized that guy looks like Saddam.

Go spank another lag out to your mother who knows you look at her behind the cracked open door you fucking melennial faggot

because black women always make great additions to franchise movies...

Yeah. ........

You know, it's really easy to get a fanbase for your TV show when there were only 3 channels and radio dramas to choose from.

NO U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you feel good about yourself and your sorry existence with a response such as that?

I hope that made your day :)

so progressive

Underage detected.

Don't watch. Don't care.

Why the fuck are you so bothered, OP? I think it's because you're a faggot fanboy.

>your
You're

It's not an unfair observation to make though. There's a lot of stuff we like due to nostalgia and not because it's good. Especially when you're so limited in your options. Star Trek, even TNG, is horrendously boring to watch.

>Why does the casting matter?
It matters. It's film

>That's because you have skin colored like shit
you are a racist

22 actually. Just don't have shitty taste in sci-fi.

22, you have missed so much culture young one.

But hey, I'm just an experienced oldfag who clearly knows nothing just as you will not 20 years from now when you're still here talking to kids.

>implying star trek wasn't always about diversity
Where the hell have you been?

This guy doesn't understand ratios lol fuck my life

This sadly. I didnt think anyone could mess it up but damn......

THIS IS SPOCKS SISTER FUCK!!!!
I would've been mildly ok with it if she where white but since she's black it doesn't make any sense. Sarek wasn't a nigger, unless vulcans skin color is just different and out there and you can just be black out of random like reverse albino.

You mean "this is Spock's sista now"

kek

I can see the resemblance.

Literally 3 seconds of research.
She was raised as a Vulcan by Sarek, and is the first human to attend the Vulcan Learning Center and Vulcan Science Academy.[6][7]
Human, so zero vulcan blood, so foster sister at best.

First interracial kiss on American television... If they want a black sister for Spock, they've already earned it. It is kinda weird though, since Spock is half Jewish.