Why do we exist ?

why do we exist ?

Because we were created by the Universe. Perhaps not consciously, but we don't really know.

You are a natural phenomenon. We are much more like bacteria than gods. This should not cause you fear; think of life as a profoundly generous gift we have all been given. As for meaning, it is up to you and your judgment of what is true and genuine.

Typically because our parents fucked.

This and nature had to find someone to pick on and make a fool of.

>a profoundly generous gift

>massive unemployment

live, die, repeat

Boobs are cool

to make more people exist

Life is a beautiful gift I just wish Humanity wasn't so fucking retarded.

Because not existing doesn't exist.

To suffer.

we are the part of the universe trying to understand itself.

Individually to contribute to the growth of humanity.

Collectively to wage war against entropy.

>We lucked out and live in the dimension where everything happened up to this point instead of ending at the primordial soup stage

Which raises the question, are we living a quantic simulation?

we exist because we all have tiny rolls to play so that the great monster Fate can be born and destroy the universe.

to fuck a member of the opposite sex and produce offspring

This also begs the question, what about the dimension where Hitler won?

For hundreds of millions of years creatures have felt the need to fuck and take land, since they would die if they didn't. Even the sea anemone, the first animal with the ability to move, battles others for territory

We don't, simulation

To be played like a damn fiddle.

*roles

We're the trillions and trillions of egos on the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I can't even type enough zeros that reflects upon it all.

We're the self reflection of existence. Your only job is to exist and not be a fucking delusional fake fantasy world faggot about it. Just observe and live like a cat.

Buddah wishes he was a cat

to reproduce

Because God created us in His image to worship Him for His divine greatness.

you dont know my life

To be a tiny speck of something in the nothingness. The very existence of our consciousness is so we can see how insignificant we are. It's like the entropy is laughing in our face.
>"Haha, here you exist, have some brain so you can see how you and everything you love will turn into dust sooner or later"

Just let me die already.

We're in a simulation, dude. Wake the fuck up.

>why do we exist ?

To shitpost on Sup Forums