Why do you guys hate us Americans?

Come on guys we ain't so bad, some of us American bros are fit-strong patriots that love guns

Things we gave you:
Wild West
Swivel Chair( Thomas Jefferson)
Cool WW2 movies
Holly Wood
Cold War Movies
American Independence Movies
Trump
Trump memes
Mafia movies
A LOT OF AMERICAN GUNS(Thompson)
Vietnam movies
Afghanistan movies
Iran Movies
Iraq Movies
Navy seal movies
MOVIES
JUST
FUCKING
MOVIES

All of these are directly American, not just geographical location. They got to do with American culture. PLEASE RESPECT US FOR ONCE, we both know you enjoyed one of these things.

i love mexico desu, you guys ain't that bad

most of the european flags here are butthurt arabs

You are the empire. Your mere status as such trigger resistances and rebellion.

Fuck of Jose Jamal

I'm going to work in Alabama at this summer

burger burger USA USA FAT MR BURGER!!!!

الدهون السيد ترامب هو رجل الدهون الذي هو سيء في بوزكاشي والدته رائحة مثل كيشميش بانير

americn games actually fucking suck and are trigger happy

90% of jap games are shitty with horrible animation. There are the 10% that are lovely though

>666
>this flag
>these numbers
America is an empire of evil confirmed

pandering to americans this much is pretty embarrassing. have wondered why every 3rd worlder is so obsessed with american entertainments and wanna be like americans

I love you USA.

Because you are sending your trash to Canada.

>jap
>talking about obsessing with entertainment
go out and have childrens hirohito, your country needs people

>watched a video of American bases in Germany
>comment section was full of t*rks telling Americans to go back home

The US is the greatest nation on earth and the most benelovent empire in history.

But being the most powerful nation means that many people are talking about you.

Especially since your media is so present in other countries, that we know about most of your internal issues that we usually don't care about if they happen in other countries.

t. Cuckold

>666
America is the great satan

Why do we need an empire?

I never said we need one, but the US is definetly less worse than russia or china.

no matter what you say it doesnt change the fact that 3rd worlders even defend american entertainment as you did

thats one of actual pretty lame and sad things i run into on the internet. ive seen a bunch of people like you on Sup Forums recently.

How do you know that?

Care to explain why those are tje only options? Looked in a mirror?

at least you have sushi nip bro, i give you that

I love America.

>How do you know that?
Are you serious? Have you ever taken a look at china or russia? They are undemocratic shitholes that treat even their own people like shit.

>Care to explain why those are tje only options? Looked in a mirror?
Because of real life? If the US is reducing her influence, other superpowers will fill the gap. That's how it goes. The EU is not yet capable to replace the US, we don't even know if it is going to survive the next 10 years.

same reasons as religion, you are trying to impose your will on us

They say "Seeing is believing".
Once those haters visit the US, they would like the US.
...if Americans welcome them.

you help and helped us out many times, but your kikery and moral depravation cant be excused
also you act as if you did any of that, even if you are just shitposting on a korean anime pedoboard

t. Damien Markson, 26th Marine division