How do we convince racists that black lives matter?

How do we convince racists that black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By giving source

By agreeing that all lives matter

I don't know what that would look like user.

How do we convince you that you're a fa- oh wait you're just denying it ok

integrate northern, liberal, white cities putting your money where your mouth is and that will demonstrate to us

The Black Hannah Montana?

>How do we convince racists that black lives matter?
a good start would be having a majority of blacks live like their life matters

By making them matter. Ya know...with a job, and parity with whites for per capita crimes.

The only reason they say black lives matter is because right now, when it comes to police shooting people who are black, it seems that they don't matter.

You see, this is a grandious question OP. To convince the racists that Black Lives Matter, you need to win them over by winning the July 4th Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Nothing more, nothing less.

they haven't mattered for 152 years

The country is 85% white yet.

We can breed them out in no time.

Simple: PROVE THE FUCKING RACISTS WRONG, OP!

Here's the plan:

>Gather every black person
>Round them up in one place
>Shoot them all

After they're dead, the racists are going to wish that crime was still rampant, rape was still the norm; they'll miss ghetto neighborhoods, chimpouts, the closing of 80% of the KFCs around the US, violent crimes, and of course, black culture. After all, who could POSSIBLY do without rap/hip-hop that calls for the death of a race, or rhymes:
"Yo imma make it big-UH"
"If not ya can suck my dick-UH"

Clearly, racists don't deserve the epitome of excellence in human beings. Prove to them they're wrong by example.

Niggers are fucking filth.

Kill yourself faggot.

Stop working for Soros and acting like fucking niggers.

Jews ran the slave trade. Stop being their bitches.

They need to embrace Pepe memes and watch anime with us in order for us to accept them.

Where did you make that map?
I gotta do one in my area...

Jews participated in the slave trade but the vast majority of those involved weren't Jews.

Shhhhh! Your facts mean nothing to my narrative.

reduce the black on black homicide rate.

Re-establishing slavery. Problem solved!

Quads wasted on gross conflagration.
Exaggeration undermines your point, user.

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html

Quads of truth

They mattered when they were worth something. Now they are always a net loss. What do you do when something stops working? You throw it away.

>half black half white girls are hot
>too many niggers results in bad niggers
>whitefags mad all the time about bad niggers
>solution???

Eugenics fixes all, anons.

They do matter, it's just that blacks tend to put themselves in situations where the police shoot them.

tell black people to stop being criminals.

you mean the black on white robbery and burglary rate. been to chicago recently??

BLM are the racists, OP. McFucking kill yourself, cuck.

>Litten used Flare Blitz!

>stop niggers from killing each other off
But that would only result in even more niggers, user.

And you’re supposed to represent the intelligent race.

By leaving and going to Sup Forums

Try by hiding on the information that points to the opposite.

>BLM are the racists
>the racists
>implying no one else is racist

lol
Welcome to 4chins user. Stay a while, & have a look around.

But racists really do exist.

>black lives matter?

Is this a YLYL thread?

Racists are inhuman shitstains on humanity. Save the convincing for the rational people.

Only one in three black men will ever go to jail for any crime

True. Murder is only good when white ppl do it. The white males privilidge of swinging a gun around in public shall not be infringed lol

Literally look at who gets killed more by police and it's whites you faggot. The media blows it up like it's some sort of crazy ass shit going on when a black gets killed

Racism saves white lives. The goons in black hooded sweatshirts will be attracting lead in the near future. Let me know how that works out for them.

Also fuck off to reddit you leftist retard

If blacks don't care, why should I?

>Racism saves white lives.
Good slogan.

Make black lives matter to blacks

Yeah, like driving cars, or walking down the street, or being kids playing in the park... They just shouldn't be there.

>civil unrest when a black person gets killed
>over 400 people killed by police each year

>doingtheirjob.jpg
This but unironically. Literally none of those shootings were murder, or I would have heard about it.

>blacks tend to put themselves in situations where police shoot them

You're honestly fucking retarded. I'm black and I dont even like black lives matter. Was an okay movement at first but then just devolved into a BS supremacist movement but the idea that all those people put themselves in those situations to be killed? You have you be retarded to believe that

Fuck off nigger go kys

>You have you be retarded to believe that
Actually, you have to be retarded not to believe that.
Blacks are criminals and they don't respect the police.

Oddly enough civies are holding down the fort too.

No I'll stay if you got a problem with it colgate, you can run upstairs to your parents room and bitch about it to your step dad after he's done fucking your sister

Africa has the single highest rate of incest on the planet

haha, a nigger working
Well done user, you crackede up

Cant. It's like a woman trying to tell a man about periods. We just relate it to our personal pain. So we think about the worse stomach ache we had and think we have some idea. But we as men can never know what that's like. Whites feel the safest when blacks act like them. But we as blacks need to be our black selves but still put them at ease. We don't understand each other. And we also have to ostracize blacks that are niggers. Most whites see blacks and niggers as the same enity. But blacks don't like niggers either. My mom doesn't feel comfortable when a group of black boys walk pass her at night. I carry a weapon to ensure my safety. But I work 10-14 hours 6 days a week. I am college educated. I pay taxes. And I am part of a citizen's police academy. I am a proud Detroiter. A proud black man. I am only responsible for me. I can't justify the dumb shit niggers are doing. But I do know that black people don't act like that. The thing is... whites don't. They can't understand it when I'm part of the black population and I don't. Good blacks have to meet and greet white folks and show them, "We're not ALL niggers". But they will stay isolated from all blacks because of the media and their preexisting ideas of blacks. And the niggers in our community will continue to give them a valid reason to do so.

Lemme assume you're not trolling. Lemme ask you a simple question. What was Sandra bland under arrest for?

It's probably the Middle East tbh

Yeah okay neck beard

Statistically its Africa that wasn an opinion I shared

I'm definitely not trolling. Even if she was doing nothing wrong, that's just an anecdote.
But wasn't she disobedient to the cop anyway?

By convincing blacks to stop murdering each other at much higher rates than whites murder blacks. And also by asking them to stop raping and murdering so many whites, please.

What ^ this guy said, it probably is the middle east at this point. But besides that, how is it incest if its a step dad?
Are you implying your stepdad is also your brother? Makes sense but I'm just wondering

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

But... But... She's so goddamn black, like midnight black, like absence of light black, like... Fucking BLACK black

Wow! That woman is beautiful.

Post feet.

Being disobedient is not a crime. And she wasnt charged with being "disobedient" I'll ask again why was she under arrest?
And there are 100's of stories this isn't anecdotal its a perfect example to a much larger problem.

you know those lawn signs that say "jewish pride" "we support our muslm neighbors" and "black lives matter" you can either rip them up and throw them away or talk to the owner which wont work because thier ass backwords and explain everyone knows that and that you dont need to announce it, this thread is moot.

>Being disobedient is not a crime.
Didn't say it was a crime. I'm saying the difference in black vs white cop killing is explained by criminality and disobedience.

You're having a hard time tonight.

My bad Its Africa AND the middle east

How does that change the fact that your sister is currently being creampied by your stepdad?

Fun fact prevalence of rape coincides with incest cases which Africa and the middle east lead in

Im not black so in all likelihood theres no incest in my family

If I was black itd be almost 100% chance

You can't even argue that for a lot of the cases BLM brings up. Its mostly just people doing nothing getting arrested or killed for no reason. And its not like this isn't sanctioned by police departments

Once again, how it is incest if the stepdad is not related to you by blood and how does that change the fact that he just impregnated your sister?
Seems like you just brought up an irrelevant topic of incest cause you got nothing else bud

Why are black people so INFERIOR ?

Fun fact: I dont live in Africa, so that's their business not mine. What's your point?

Oh it proves youre retarded because your mom and dad are related

My life doesn't matter to anyone except myself. Why should black lives matter to me? They don't give a fuck about my life and many of them hate me enough to kill me just because I am white. Give me a reason to give a single fuck about black lives, or fuck off.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Lmfao seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with incest buddy. I suppose I was half wrong. Your stepdad creamed your sister and you're jealous of him.

> Its mostly just people doing nothing getting arrested or killed for no reason
Not the case.
And what evidence shows black people are more likely to be killed this way, after account for other factors?

Impossibru

you started with dads doing daughters I just educated you on the fact niggers are better at it

Racism = Prejudice + Power

It isn't possible for a non-white person to be racist because only white people have had the power to oppress people of color. For this reason, it isn't racist for a person of color to hate white people because hatred of one's oppressor is righteous and justified.

In Three Easy Steps

1. Kill all Back people
2. See they don't matter
3. Disappointed

yeah but niggers arent people

My argument is that they are more likely. Police shooting have gone down. But with video after video incident after incident we're seeing cops murder/brutalize black people for little to no necessary reason at all. Its not like its this new thing that blew up out of nowhere its been happening now we just have cameras. And even with cameras when cops get caught dead to rights murdering people nothing happens to them for the most part. The issue isn't majority of cops are racist. I think they're fucked in the head mainly cause of the power trip that comes with being a cop, but for the ones that do commit murders, racist or not get away with it, consistently even with evidence.

mass suicide.

I agree all blacks should kill themselves and we'll eventually die of boredom from no basketball or crime

Funny thing is I said stepdad. I've beans saying stepdad you can scroll and see it. So you have no excuses to pretend to be even more retarded than an you already are. You're the only one here that's been talking bout incest this whole time which leads me to believe you have an unhealthy obsession with incest. So I ask, how much jealousy did you feel when your STEPdad, creamed your sister? :^)

I don't remember a large number of videos like that. Most were justified and that's why the cops were let off.
Still no evidence blacks are more likely to be mistreated- there was even a study done that said they weren't

Been*

Hey retard, that is horse shit do a simple search and more whites are killed than blacks by police despite blacks committing higher levels of crime.
Stop being an indoctrinated retarded sheep and do some research

Let me guess you think women are super oppressed in america too huh

Fucking libtard.