Hidden Gratification / Creeping Story Time Thread

Hidden Gratification / Creeping Story Time Thread

Sup Forums what really gets me off is situations where chicks may or may not know they're getting me off. Share below if you're like minded. I have a few stories about the same girl to begin with & explain the topic.

This girl is a close friend for years from college. Never been romantically involved. I find these situations arise mostly with friends who are very comfortable around me & vice versa. Mostly when we've been out drinking together. Few examples to follow.

>Heading to college ball.
>Had been pre-drinking beforehand together.
>Get on bus.
>She has a small bottle of vodka to sneak in.
>Standard practice here is for the girls to tape these small bottles to their thighs, under their ballgowns.
>Next to her on the bus. She hikes up her dress, almost to the crotch. Not too difficult, it’s a split dress.
>She holds the bottle in place at her inner thigh and asks me to do the taping.
>Obviously I oblige.
>Get to fondle her thigh under the auspices of holding it steady as I wrap the tape around.
>Getting cocky, I “steady” the bottle, pushing it upwards slightly.
>Neck of the bottle pushes into her panties slightly.
>I hear a sharp intake of breath. “user!”
>”Huh?” I pretend not to have noticed. I carry on wrapping the tape.

>At same college ball together.
>Well into the night.
>Both tired-drunk.
>Only 2 sat at our dinner table, everyone else dancing.
>My arm round shoulder, chatting.
>Chatting lulls, just sitting together in silence now.
>Slowly start giving her a one-handed neck rub.
>Seem to like it, says nothing, I carry on.
>I start to push my luck. Hand moving forward.
>Rubbing top of her chest.
>She still says nothing.
>Fingers well inside the front of her dress now, I keep inching down.
>Use the massaging motion to pull her left breast upwards with each rub.
>Can’t believe she’s not noticed. Equally can’t believe she’s straight up into it.
>Fingertips full-on rubbing tit now. Just shy of nipple.
>Classmate comes back to table from dancing and we both snap out of it immediately. Damn him.

This is one of those prime examples. We’re both drunk, but I know that I know what I’m doing. Surely she knows what I’m doing too and is going along with it. That drives me wild.

>Visiting her at in her new city
>Out drinking at a festival, just us two
>Going to meet up with others soon, have to walk a long way to their bar
>Both already plastered
>Make our way
>We always wrap arms around each other when walking together drunk
>She’s wearing a mid-length light dress
>Her arm is around my shoulder, mine around her waist. I’m holding the hand around my shoulder with my other, sort of supporting her
>As we go, I’m feeling her swing. She’s really fit and has a tight ass. Can feel her cheek rise and fall against the edge of my hand
>Thru the whole walk I’m slowly lowering that hand
>Not knowing if she’s noticing or caring
>That bumping against my hand changes to my palm resting on the top of her ass, rising and falling
>Eventually I’m not on her waist at all, but fully grasping the side of her tight ass cheek
>In line with her step, I’m squeezing slightly and releasing
>My hand rotates so that I’m cupping her whole cheek
>All the while we’re just walking and talking. She says nothing
>She has to be aware of it. Maybe she’s into it?
>All I know is that I spent a good 20 minute walk full-on grabbing my longtime friend’s ass cheek as it alternated from tensed and muscular to supple and phat as she strode

More examples of others if you want them, and maybe a couple more this girl

Share yours if this yo kink

>Similar sitch to user. Girl from college, very comfortable with each other, long time friends.
>This happened often, rather than being a specific incident.
>In pubs in large groups, usually sitting outside.
>Whenever she’d get into a one-on-one convo with me, she’d come over and sit on my lap.
>Usually wore summer-style light dresses.
>She’d specifically sit on one leg, not across me.
>Could always feel each ass cheek distinctly, nestled to each side of my thigh and each side of her thong.
>She would stay there for full drunken conversations at a time, half an hour, 45 mins, whatever.
>All the while, I’m burning the feeling of her ass on me into my wank bank whilst simultaneously trying not to get hard.
>Didn’t always succeed.
>My semi would be pressed up against the back of her thigh.
>She had to have known exactly what she was doing.

Reminds me of a different girl to the ones above. Different kind of relationship, but known each other for ages. Tall, skinny, blonde, bubble butt, small tits. Cock tease.

>Be 19
>Meeting friends over holidays
>Slut friend there
>Used to have crush
>She knows
>She abuses that. Is slut friend
>Wearing Very short black dress
>Any time she goes to the bar, she leans over and shows her ass in black panties.
>As night goes on, she sits on my lap. Knows I have gf. Obviously daring me.
>Short dress means her naked ass cheeks and panty-covered crotch are directly on me.
>Sitting dead centre
>Wriggling a bit
>I'm getting hard
>I know what she's doing
>Fuck it
>Stop holding back
>Hardon pushing directly up between her legs
>I put my hand on her thigh, under her dress
>Others around table can't see that
>Start slowly rubbing her leg and thigh
>She keeps slowly rocking her hips
>I move my hand back to her butt
>Slip my thumb inside her panties
>Rub her ass with it. Fucking diamonds now.
>This is between the two of us and who will crack first
>She's still grinding on my boner, slowly, so as not to attract attention
>I move my hand up to the waistband of her panties so my hand is fully inside, around her hip, thumb on ass cheek
>Slowly move my hand forwards, snaking around her hip, fingers edging towards her pussy
>She cracks first. Moves my hand. I guess I win.
>She gives me that feeling with a look.
>Still, she carries on secretly grinding some more with our friends all around

stay alive nigga

>High school grad party
>Been spending the last couple hours with this one girl
>We'd been friends for a couple years but while I think she would have been happy if I'd made a move, I was never all that interested
>She's still what I think of when I try to define a 6/10
>At one point a few of her friends are with us and want to take a few group photos
>I end up with my arm slung over this girl's shoulder, hand dangling down in front
>Her 8/10 friend is on the other side of her in a low-cut top
>The friend is shorter and the perfect height that my fingertips end up right on the bare skin of her boob
>We're all drunk enough that I can get away with keeping my hand there through all the photos
>Eventually see the photos and they don't look suspicious at all

same girl

>Halloween party at her place
>I was wearing makeup
>Late in the night, want to take it off
>She says come into my room. you can use the mirror and wipes.
>Needless to say, she's dressed as some ambiguous dark fairy thing. High socks, short scrappy black dress with ruffles/peticoat thing. Banging thighs.
>Get into her room. She gets me the wipes & i start removing the makeup.
>In the mirror I can see her bed behind me.
>She leans over it seemingly "looking for something"
>Very purposefully showing me her ass. I know what she's doing. My gf is at the same party. they have beef. I don't care.
>She gets onto her bed now, on all fours.
>Ass to the mirror, perfect doggy pose, legs together.
>I take my time with the makeup removal
>Enjoy the view and save it for later

similar story

>out drinking long enuf ago that sum1 had a digital camera
>lots of posed photos
>lots of contrived poses
>chatting with 10 all night. sporty. amazing legs always on show. nice medium sized tits often on show. beautiful face, always well made up
>she's kissing me on cheek for photos
>kissing again coz last photo didn't come out well
>no complaints
>sitting down next to her
>wrap my arm around her for photo
>go for high on the waist
>very high
>get a good feel of side of her tit thru soft dress and bra
>push it up slightly to feel better
>photo taken
>camera handed back to her
>she checks the photo
>"Haha user, it almost looks like you're grabbing my tit!"
>"Haha, 10, so it does..."

>Hanging with younger friends, early twenties
>Skinny quiet girl is there. She's pretty, but shy. Never gave her much thought.
>Spend time chatting at one bar, before moving to the late one
>There she takes off her coat.
>She has not tits, but is wearing a tight top tucked into short shorts.
>This top is cut all the way to her belly button and it's a wide cut. Can only barely be an inch from each nipple. No idea how it is staying flush to her chest.
>Suddenly she is hot af
>Suddenly she's getting all her drinks bought for her and is getting really cute drunk, flushed cheeks and such.
>Later
>In smoking area, pint in one hand, cig in the other
>She bounds out full of energy, toys to pull me inside to dance
>Tell her I'm smoking
>She's rambling "You're so fun user!" etc
>Starts hugging me.
>From her top, I know she has no bra on.
>Pressed against her I'm hardening
>She'd nuzzling into my neck.
>Later again, smoking area again, she comes out as energised as before. Starts hugging again.
>Then she starts crouching down in front of me then standing and hugging.
>Every time she crouches I'm snapshotting that image as she looks up at me from cock-height
>Hugs again and nuzzles like before.
>The feel of her lips on my neck is making me real hard
>Then she starts biting my neck.
>Have to call a stop to it there
>Cant go home with marks

this is my fetish

camping for more

>Fat goth girl at party
>Gets super drunk, ends up passing out on host's guest room bed.
>stumble upon her, poke her a bit to see if she wakes up
>Lock the bedroom door
>Lift her skirt up to see her big pale ass in black panties
>Jack off furiously
>She groans a bit
>oh shit
>Squirms, and just lays there, I continue
>Nut on one of her boots, rubbing my dick on it.
>Going for second nut
>jack it harder and faster
>Nut on a little on her stocking.
>unlock the door and leave

I keep running into her at parties. I've snuck gropes here and there, and rubbed my dick through my pants on her, and even grabbed her ass and tits "On accident" but haven't had the chance to jack it to her again.

>started posting nude figure drawings on insta around 2 years ago
>all of same stock model from online
>got a dm from a friend id not seen in a while complimenting my art
>she's like a 6/10, tall, skinny, tiny tits, tight ass, long legs, but she's forward and used to dress quite sluty
>asked who the girl was in the drawing
>i lied and said it was a friend who had asked me if I would do some pics of her
>real girl said she'd always wanted to do life drawing and said "maybe I could pose for you next time i'm back". I thought she was just kidding tbh
>well, she was back in our home town visiting family around a month later and got on to me
>Asked if I was still up for a life modelling class.
>I'd forgotten what she'd said and said i didn't think there was one on nearby soon.
>She reminded me that she meant she wanted to pose
>I was pretty nervous tbh, but went along with it. I asked if she had a place she'd be comfortable doing that and she suggested her friend's flat where she was staying. We arranged for me to go there when her friend was at work.

>when I got to where she was staying she asked how I was going to proceed.
>I said that I'd do live sketches if she was comfortable with that and take some references and work from those on the final picture
>she said that was about what she'd expected and so we should start.
>at this point she actually pulled off her jumper, with the intention of continuing stripping, but I stopped her because I wanted to maintain some semblance of professionalism.
>sure, I was nervous and excited, but I still wanted a good end product out of this to carry on.
>I told her we had to work out the lighting and blocking/pose first
>so we worked on that
>went with the front room because of the big window, which had net curtains so could provide light but also privacy, with her sitting on the couch, her two feet crossed on the edge, knees up in front of her, arm across knees, head in other arm
>This would be a pretty standard pose, sexy, but modest, and I explained to her that the final picture would only have part of one nipple visible, her shins blocking her crotch, which she was fine with

>with everything set up, it was time.
>I said I'd go out of the room while she got undressed and got into the pose
>Here's where she surprised me. I mentioned she had been a bit slutty before, and now i'm not sure if she was getting something out of this too, or was just comfortable given our friendship and the professionalism
>she said "no need" and started immediately
>she took off her t-shirt revealing a purple bra with a bit of lace that made me wonder whether she had put some thought into what underwear to put on for me
>she unbuttoned her jeans as she carried on chatting to me, general catching up chit chat, then pulled them down with some effort since they were tight.
>i was already feeling a semi but did my best to carry on talking to her as if unfazed
>then, standing in front of me in matching bra and panties, she took off her socks, facing sideways as she bent down giving me a great view of her ass
>She paused here, seeming slightly nervous herself and said " well here we go, before dropping her bra to the floor
>her breasts were actually a bit bigger than I'd expected. She always looked flat chested, but she had small handfuls, with beautiful pink pointy nipples and small areola. her nips were clearly erect
>No pause between that and lowering her panties, which she stepped out of very deliberately and daintily. I'm certain that was for my benefit.
>She had an incredibly tidy little snatch, very recently shaved bar a small landing strip that was a bit darker than her blonde hair.
>I sort of lost myself and now realise I was staring too much, but she didn't seem put out, and sort of jokingly did a "tada" move and smiled before moving to the couch and getting into position.

>When she was in position I suggest I take the "reference photos", because posing gets tiring and it'd be best to do it while she was most comfortable.
>I didn't take any physical part in her positioning, she just did as we had agreed. On later occasions I got more involved.
>I got out my dslr and began taking photos.
>Started with the ones I'd actually need. Basically the pose from the angle I wanted, making sure the light was right.
>Just a few variations of that would have been enough. She could have gotten dressed then and I could have gone home and done the drawing.
>When I had those, I knew the rest of the session was now all for me and this turned me on a lot. I was concentrating on concealing my erection.
>I started by taking more full body shots, but from more oblique angles.
>This way, I got shots where both tits were visible, and also where her legs weren't concealing her box.
>Then I got in closer and told her I'd take some detail shots. I talked her through what I was doing, justifying as I went.
>I told her I'd do some without flash to get the right lighting, and some with flash to get the finer detail.
>Started with her face, including some quite from above, so as to include her tits.
>Likewise, I said there's a lot of detail in hands, so took some of them, again allowing for tit shots.
>Finally, I focused on the feet, which were crossed just in front of her pussy.
>Again I took pics from more oblique of an angle than necessary, and was able to get her neat snatch and beautifully tidy pubes.
>With her legs tucked up in front of her, her snatch was visible full on from the right angles, and had just the slightest sliver of pink visible.
>at this point I was diamonds, but could hide it, crouching for the photos.
>i finally decided I'd pushed it far enough and settled down to do my sketches.
>We'd agreed on around 90 minutes for that.
>We chatted constantly as I drew my pointless rough drafts.

>chatted about art, what we'd been up to, random crap, but never the fact that she was naked in front of me.
>She had to go to the bathroom around an hour in, and I enjoyed seeing her stride out of the room naked, getting my first proper view of her ass as she went, the only part of her that was still a slight mystery to me.
>I fixed myself while she was out.
>Afterwards she dressed in front of me, and I said i needed to go to the bathroom before I left.
>barely had to touch my cock before relief came to my aching balls.
>cleaned up and left soon after.
>We've chatted about it since.
>She's delighted with the final product.
>I'm delighted with my folder.

Great work user. May we see one of the pics?

If that is a Pokemon tat on your hand, prepare yourself for an entire life of friend zone or less.

you already posted this story like 2 weeks ago..