I'm in a fucking stripclub ... what are you doing?

I'm in a fucking stripclub ... what are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not being in a strip club I suppose

Browsing Sup Forums what the fuck do you think I'm doing?

Eating

not wasting money on some whores who don't give a fuck about me lol

Drugs

I was playing mount and blade for a while but it keeps crashing so im just gonna browse for a bit then probably fap sleep I have to wake up early tomorrow to take my parents to the airport

Do you think you are of greater status because you can enter a strip club? What is gained from engaging in such polluted and impoverished modes of self-complacency? Verily you have no knowledge of the duality between instant vs delayed gratification. Piss away your money for short-lived pleasure and try to escape yourself for a night. It's pathetic.

virgin detected

stripclubs are a waste of money

I am not of greater status than anyone, I am a fucking shit, but today instead of spending depressed in my fucking room I decided to spend free money in a couple of whores

I have three months without girlfriend, just fap, I'm tired of touching myself, that today I play a fucking face will be better.

I bet you're real popular with the ladies

drugs are better

Go buy a sock to jerk off in or something, save yourself some money and a trip to the doctor.
Dumbass.

Or, you know you could try actually fucking a woman who wants you. Oh...

Let them catch you taking a picture and whatever your taking a picture with is toast.

Do you enjoy buying food you're not allowed to eat?

Because that's essentially what a strip club is.

This guy gets it.

OP, Enjoy paying for blue balls
Dumbass

there is currently no woman who loves me

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Dumbass

/thread

true

You're probably depressed because you don't know yourself. Men are worms who vainly seek a figment of the idea of happiness without understanding the system of values underneath it all. You're happiness should justify existence itself, and yet its failed you so far.

Are virtues going to make you a passionate person? It all seems pointless, the duality of good and evil.

The hour when ye say: "What good is my justice! I do not see that I am fervour and fuel. The just, however, are fervour and fuel!"

The hour when we say: "What good is my pity! Is not pity the cross on which he is nailed who loveth man? But my pity is not a crucifixion."

Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the frenzy with which ye should be inoculated?

kys

This. OP you're going to get your phone snatched away you young inexperienced cunt

are you from any religion or anything?

nothing happens where I am are very flexible with having the phone in hand.

agnost

I respect everyone bro

I am fucking watching jealously your post fook xD

the only love you need is your own.

Playing on your phone in a strip club.

OP as usual, is a faggot.

motherfuckers LARPing as Nietzsche