ITT:

We dissect what happened last night and analyse PSG's failings. How did they manage to concede 6 (six) goals in one night of football? Why didn't they play long?

Ratking and nerman diving paid off

Ref somehow didnt see a penalty with handball in first half or Di Maria getting slaughtered from behind ik second half

Both penalties were legit.

Because France

(pro-tip: it doesn't matter if the fouled player dived after being fouled, a foul is a foul regardless)

This
I hate barcelona but people should blame PSG for playing horrible and just plain retarded, not the ref

You can't analyze meme magic m8. The bottom line is that PSG somehow offended kek, and they were punished for it.

literally this.
Only France can fail that hard.

See: 1940, rugby WC, yesterday.

Why did Emery have his players play in triangles on the edge of their own box against a pressing Barcelona when they had Moura and Draxler in space up the pitch? They had Verratti who can play those long passes consistently.

PSG's biggest fuck up on the night imho.

Will you kill yourself if Barca somehow get another treble this season?

Even fucking Shakespeare couldn't write a tragedy of that quality. Holy fuck! Greatest come back of all the time.

I don't think Neymar scores that free kick if the pressure was on. Both teams and the entire stadium had relaxed by that moment, thinking the game was over.

It's simple actually.

You never do this before a match is over, you're basically summoning meme magic.

easy.
Barcelona only played with 3 defenders, all CBs, no LB or RB. With this line-up it should have been easy for the opposing team to prevent them from creating any plays from their goalkeeper to the defense to midfielders. You just need to press up and force Ter Stegen to punt. Instead, they parked the bus and let Barça overwhelm them

Even parking the bus should have been enough to get through. PSG's biggest fuck up was what they did with the ball rather than without it. Giving it to Rabiot over and over again just outside the PSG box was suicide.

They choked and sucked buffalo balls.

>pic related

They decided to park the bus and paid the price, also refball.

>rating PSG in Europe

The secret to winning a CL is having one of those Xavi/Iniesta/Modric/Pirlo/Xabi Alonso type playmakers to do well in the CL, so your team can dictate the tempo and your players aren't gassed at the end from chasing the ball all the time, like PSG was today.

Note that PSG, Juventus, and City don't have one, so they will remain memes in the CL for the foreseeable future desu

Spastic ref
Di Maria and Cavani choking
Playing 11 men behind the ball
Some ridiculously sloppy defending, among the worst I've seen since Leicester embarrassed City
Trying to play the ball out of danger with 2 yard wide triangles (due to 11 men behind the ball)

Barca didn't win. PSG lost.

-Mascheranno said he made a foul on Di Maria, it should have been penalty for Paris
-Marquinos never made a foul on Suarez

Veratti is pretty capable and so is Silva and Kevin De Bruyne. Right about Juventus though, Marchisio just doesn't cut it anymore

Cry more, frog

Imho the biggest mistake was that PSG didn't open up and try to score a goal first,even after being down 1-0.After all,the pressure was on Farca rather than them,but parking the bus against a team with such high pressure was a suicide.Plus,matuidi and rabiot a shit

They should have just put draxler and Lucas high and both wide for counters. Cavani should have literally just sat on Messi the entire game and bullied him. I'm shocked at how bad PSG were.

Rabiot should have been taken off at half time, he wasn't capable of playing like that, he lost the ball too many times it was ridiculous.

PSG allowed the game to go into refball territory. This is entirely their fault. If you're at the Nou Camp and Barcelona are desperate for a goal, you must know that ANY physical contact in the box will be overplayed.

Marquinhos got stuck in no man's land and had to backtrack like an idiot, not even looking at the ball, and he ran into Suarez's legs and Suarez had slowed down waiting just for that. And let's not forget the 4-1 and the 6-1 which were just embarrassing

They did a good job nullifying Messi.

Cavani should be pushing the CBs up the half-way line, he's got pace as well to get that long ball. Most of the time Barcelona's CBs were 5 meters into PSG's half. Ridiculous to allow that to happen.

This is how it feels to be a democrat.

Mourinho won one with Sneijder.

If psg had scored more goals and conceded less i believe they could have won

Handball pen for PSG!? NO!? RATKING DIVE PEN?

NO!

PSG have a choke artist up front, that's why. I was saying before kickoff to the group of people I watched it with that he would choke some big chances, guaranteed. But also likely score when it's not as easy a chance. As a Chelsea fan I know both sides of Cavani well, he's scored against >us but also missed some absolute sitters (missed a one-on-one at Stamford Bridge in 2014 which ultimately cost his side the tie and somehow messed up an open goal at Stamford Bridge in 2015 which almost did too). I was proven right again last night, he finishes well for his goal but misses the easy chance when it comes. Hit the post from very close too earlier. He scored a good goal in the first leg too after choking some sitters. When will people ever learn to stop rating this guy?

They confirmed their status as a meme team, one that even with all the money in the world will still choke and won't win a UCL in the near future.

What did Ugay Emery mean by this?

>Suarez dived

What about the other FIVE fucking goals?

they goy lucky

>goy lucky

hmmmm

Because they suck
Both teams are terrible teams that managed to concede 5 and 6 goals in 2 matches respectively
Modern football is a shadow of what it was a decade ago, and it was clear as day 7 years ago already when the "greatest team ever" managed to lose against a merely decent team that played 60 minutes out of 180, got refballed to hell and back and spent over 60 minutes playing 10 vs 11

>PSG completed just FOUR passes between the 85th minute and full-time.

>THREE of those were from kick-off after conceding Barcelona goals.

>MUH REFBALL

>merely decent team
>won treble
interesting opinion

"À 3-1, les joueurs du Barça m'ont dit que c'était fini."

kek, he didn't understand what they meant when they said it's over

Yes, it's a sign of how terrible football has gotten
Italian Serie A has been shit since 2005 with the exception of Inter, then after 2010 all teams have been mediocre at best
And in 2010 Barca somehow lost against Muntari and Mariga

While I agree they definitely stopped Messi, they pretty much gave Neymar/Suarez/Iniesta free opportunities.

This.
They should have played good ol hoofball.

>mfw PSG built the entire project based on those 2 meme players here

>Ibra
>a meme
wew lad

>CL title
>where

They should have done. Barcelona's CBs were practically at the middle line.

Euro 2016...

How do you lose so bad?

>mfw they replaced Ibra with this one

Fucking kek how have I never seen this webm before, pure gold

they completely imploded after the neymar goal

they were up 3/4 most of the first half

>that one second to last, where he has an open goal and still fucks up

This

If you lead 4-0 and you go into a game full of fear and it's plain to see from the first minute you deserve nothing.

FOUR PASSES IN TEN MINUTES

>danish halalfag still crying
lmao all your dreams and hopes shattered in the last 8 minutes of a game

tud

Receiving the ball like that is not Rabiot's game. He was great in the first leg because he was allowed to go and hassle Barca.

His movement is fantastic though. It's great watching his off the ball runs. It's why he gets so many chances. It masks how shit his finishing is.

It was a mixture of both PSG choking in a failcons-tier way and refball, I mean should they have won only 1-0 in paris then they would have all the rights to complain about the refball, but even without those they conceded 4 goals, they were just terrible the entire match.
Refball only helped barca to complete the miracle.

today I'm laughing at you more than ever

But I hate both teams, it was the same to me whoever would have won, watching >psg choke that way made this match glorious.

They thought it was over - that it couldn't possibly happen.

One own goal, the other penalty was illegit too. Basically three legit goals.

It happened because we needed more memes. Lord Kek delivered, of course.

have never seen such retarded defending in my life, and I've been watching the premier league for a decade+. basic shit like shielding the ball to get a goal kick(2nd goal), not falling in front of a running opponent(first penalty), basic fucking communication(1st goal), basic marking(final goal) not putting your hands on notorious divers, the fucking list goes on and on

Emery will never be a manager for the highest level. ever.